Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My conclusions based on the recent bruhaha.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aldolphus Mueller
    Proud Neo-Amish!
    • Aug 2013

Remember when that forum went down the end of 2006, beginning of 2007? I tried to get the forum back up and running and that's when varg stepped in.

However, I might still have all of their database and other files (the entire forum up to the beginning of 2007) necessary to get their site up and running. What would that information contain within the databases? Could you tell who was logging in from who? Read private messages? etc?
    Consider Linux as your OS of choice and save a little privacy. Save money too.
    Do not assume I agree with the opinions made by other posters in these forums. They own their opinions, I own mine.
    My Right of Free Speech is secured, NOT GRANTED, by the First Amendment and state and federal constitutions.

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
      I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
      • Apr 2013

Linder created socks to make it look like there was more traffic than was actually online at any one time. It's a lie, that's what a sock is.

Vag is the same dildo every time he opens his cocksucker.

DiO never changes, so all these musical chair comments are off base.

They each have a sock or two, I believe Dalvez is Linder or DiO, more likely Linder. The attempt to rescue DiO with a fake confession is classic Linder.

Three disturbed peas in a pod.
      Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
      Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
      “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
        I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Aldolphus Mueller View Post
        Remember when that forum went down the end of 2006, beginning of 2007? I tried to get the forum back up and running and that's when varg stepped in.

However, I might still have all of their database and other files (the entire forum up to the beginning of 2007) necessary to get their site up and running. What would that information contain within the databases? Could you tell who was logging in from who? Read private messages? etc?
        Yes, all you have to do is search the database for IPs of suspects, if they are socks, you can see the owner, even if they use annomizer software.

Dalvez was created after those dates.
        “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Jenkem
          Nazi Nigger Boy
          • Aug 2013

Yeah, the Dalvez character has gotta be Linder or Pittcavage in Ohio.

The character is so new and recent it simply doesn't pass the smell test for it to be reacting so strongly to you Fred.

Such a new user if genuinely new would barely know you and keep it's mouth shut and simply take in what the others had to say and form its own conclusions in time.

So most likely Linder is using this sock account Dalvez to go all hysterical Jew beta male on you flinging his shit everywhere.

Meanwhile Linder on his actual Alex Linder account pretends to be barely interested in this forum and is putting on the typical cool, calm and rational Jew boy act.

He may finally be learning to keep his hysterical Jew boy outbursts under control at least when on his Alex account.

Leave his wild hysterical very Jew like behavior to the socks.

Better to fool the lemmings of his membership base better that way since usually people perceive the the person whose flipping out and becoming hysterical (whether they're right or wrong on an issue) to be the one thats actually in the wrong and the proverbial "bad" guy.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-iWyLqQIKI
          “If you work for Christianity in any way you work for the Jews."-Varg Vikernes

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
            I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
            • Apr 2013

Good point. I try to tell people that he who knows the least, knows it the loudest.

Polemics is an art form.

Comment

• Defiance
              • May 2013

Alright, now on the subject of posting quotes from that other forum, I would like to bring to attention just one more thing before I drop that bad habit.

If you post at Fred's forum, don't post here. You will likely be banned.
              - Alex Linder.
              This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

Required Reading and Viewing
              Why Are You Here?

Comment

• WitchesChild
                Pagan Heart
                • May 2013

Originally posted by Defiance View Post
                Alright, now on the subject of posting quotes from that other forum, I would like to bring to attention just one more thing before I drop that bad habit.

- Alex Linder.
                Def, is that a new quote?

Comment

• Defiance
                  • May 2013

Originally posted by WitchesChild View Post
                  Def, is that a new quote?
                  12 hours ago.

And a couple days ago, this:
                  In fact, I feel this strongly. If you're going to post at Fred the Rapist's forum, don't post here. I'm not saying i'm running back and forth and checking, nor that I want people notifying me, I DON'T, but if it comes up, yeah, I think I will ban you. If you think it's cool that Fred rapes women, I don't want you here. If you think you can gloss over his rape by pretending the facts aren't in, or it's a matter of he-said she-said, I also don't want you here.
                  Oh, and this too:
                  I'd personally like to see Brenna post here what she thinks. That would be interesting.
                  This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

Required Reading and Viewing
                  Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                    • Apr 2013

How rich, a kike (or kike wannabe) who defiles the very purpose he stated he lives for is trying to smear me.

He doesn't know anything except what the SPLC has told him, and not only does he gobble it up, but he spews it out without a moments hesitation.

Who, besides the kikes don't want you infected by the truth? Why it's Alex Linder!

If you post there, you are more than welcome to post here.

He doesn't want you here because the truth about him and his "crew" is inescapable.

Comment

• WitchesChild
                      Pagan Heart
                      • May 2013

Originally posted by Defiance View Post
                      Oh, and this too:
                      I'd personally like to see Brenna post here what she thinks. That would be interesting.
                      Wouldn't it be?

Considering it would involve others and their conversations/roles so suspiciously omitted in the seeming 'Board War' up to this point? When something is truly done well, they never come up in the confusion of aftermath do they? Were they ever really even there, Alex?

We may actually have the last laugh, even if it it is only you and I that recognize the comedy.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                        I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                        • Apr 2013

Alex and his crew set out to do a hatchet job on Cobb, me, Witchy and this site.

It appears they got some on themselves. Oopsie!

Comment

• Jenkem
                          Nazi Nigger Boy
                          • Aug 2013

"If you post at Fred's forum, don't post here. You will likely be banned."

If you think about it this is another typical Jewish tactic and a tactic Linder always falls back on.

What I mean is he cowardly refuses to debate anyone whether at his own site or any other.

The Jews believe this strategy makes them come across as the sober mature ones who simply will not lower themselves to debate issues that from their perspective are already well settled such as the holohoax, kosher tax and other well known Jew issues they've painted as false "anti sememtic canards" which we here in Jew wise land all know to be in reality true and not "canards" or "false" at all.

For the longest time before I really delved deeply into VNN and figuring Alex Linder out and simply upon cursory examination of him, I mistook the guy for a straight shooter and fearless individual who would debate anyone, anywhere at any time on any issue.

Thus the very thought of his banning someone for a difference of opinion or for even openly disliking him was an utterly laughable concept his being in my mind at the time this "straight shooter" type of guy that I'd built up in my mind but I turned out to be very wrong about him.

Alex Linder is not a fearless individual nor a straight shooter, what he is, is a Jew coward and such cannot ever be stressed strongly enough.

The Jew Linder folds in typical cowardly Jew fashion whenever confronted by a stronger other.

The hysterical beta male Jew Linder prefers like all Jews to attack from the shadows or use his unwitting goy underlings to do such for him.

Therefore and that said it is no surprise at all that Alex also uses his sock accounts and to re-iterate once again the help and assistance of his various toadies and underlings also known as "cat's paws" to engage in his snipes and character assassinations for him thus giving him respite in those more comforting shadows.

Behind the scenes is where little Jew boys like Alex Linder thrive.

Fred warned me long ago on my Jake Heke account to delete some insults I made in response to Alex Linder's insults as Fred wanted me to remain on VNN unbanned as he found me to be a great contributing member there back when we all thought it was a legitimate WN site.

I did not heed Fred's warning because at the time I wanted to see if Linder was truly the straight shooter I thought he was or a typical lowlife and coward like many other forum admins across the interwebz who could dish it out but not take it.

Of course Linder, the Jew revealed itself as nothing more than a coward.

Though all this said by me is simply so everyone interested can get a fuller picture of what Alex Linder and VNN forum are all about.

I could care less about my being banned from VNN forum.

What I do however care about is that VNN forum and Alex Linder's purpose are to demoralize white people to the cause of white nationalism and that they work in tandem with Stormfront to accomplish this.

What I also care about is how so many great and talented posters and Pierce loyalists were also mistreated and banned by this Jewish lowlife Linder.

The bans were all either for reasons of speaking too much non kosher truth or standing up to this little Jew weasel Alex.

No exceptions.
                          Last edited by Jenkem; 3 Sep 2013, 04:32.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                            I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                            • Apr 2013

I would love to debate that fuckwad, especially if he couldn't duck and run for cover. I have that bastards number and I know how to fight. He takes lies he got from the fucking kikes at SPLC and swears by them. Piece of cowardly shit.

He's lying his ass off, he is hemorrhaging troops like old faithful. Mutha is afraid of the truth, just like his protected kike mod-squad. He will only ban someone if they post truth from here at that shithole.

Comment

• Aldolphus Mueller
                              Proud Neo-Amish!
                              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Jenkem View Post
                              The bans were all either for reasons of speaking too much non kosher truth or standing up to this little Jew weasel Alex.
                              No exceptions.
                              Or the fact that Linderstein hates with a passion anyone from the South. His hatred of Southerners is only surpassed by his hatred of Christians; such hatred very jew-like in character and nature.
                              Consider Linux as your OS of choice and save a little privacy. Save money too.
                              Do not assume I agree with the opinions made by other posters in these forums. They own their opinions, I own mine.
                              My Right of Free Speech is secured, NOT GRANTED, by the First Amendment and state and federal constitutions.

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer

Comment

• Jenkem
                                Nazi Nigger Boy
                                • Aug 2013

The typical Linder/VNN model of attack and deception goes like this...

Linder will tell a bit of the truth to reel would be members in.

Such as he'll make a statement like...

"Its obvious the Jews were behind 911, the facts all point in that direction".

Then a would be VNN member who simply lurked there for a long time reads that and says to himself...

"Fuck yeah! This guy gets it!! VNN seems like a great pro white forum to join!!!"

Then the unwitting new forum member begins posting and at first Linder and cat's paws are cordial but over time when this member gets even more into the vibe of being a VNN poster and telling that non kosher truth about the Jews role in 911 in ever more boisterous, entertaining and colorful ways the VNN ruling hierarchy of SPLC/ADL give the nod to Linder that its time for the attacks to begin to "muzzle that new mutt"...

Various Linder socks will then start in with the standard favorite VNN "paranoia" insult or suggestion of it in regards to said new poster.

Poster will begin wondering what the fuck is going on and why they're being attacked on a forum thats supposed to be filled with like minded people.

Alex of course then appears and acts cheerful but for some strange reason never seems to defend the new poster from attacks and even seems to subtley side with the attackers (of course as the attackers are his cat's paws and doing their job).

So it will be attack by random cat's paws of various names or they'll pull out the big fat gun of Pitcavage a.k.a Cocksucker in Ohio whom will then be sicced on you to quiet you down with the use of insults intended to shame you while Linder lurks close by in the shadows nodding in approval as the new forum goer continues wondering "WTF?"

See the whole game of Alex Linder and VNN is controlling the opposition.

Its "ok" for "Alex" to be the one to say Jews were behind 911 as he'll say it in a Jew committee approved kind of way as in an agreed upon phrasing for him to say it in and probably a numbered way as well as in only a select number of times each week or from month to month etc.

The goal is to make Alex come off as legitimate while not really being so.

The Jews don't want these kind of messages being out there or said by vast numbers of people and catching on so they've created a political steam valve in guys like Linder who will give us the satisfaction of a supposed white leader having said it, while at the same time subtley working with his fellow Jews to ensure you and I don't say it or at the very least we don't get to say it very much, on his forum before we are banned or placed into his "tard corral".

Its a very devious psychological warfare operation VNN has got going on but I'd expect nothing less from the Jewish race of psychopaths and mass mind manipulators.

"Or the fact that Linderstein hates with a passion anyone from the South. His hatred of Southerners is only surpassed by his hatred of Christians; such hatred very jew-like in character and nature."

He speaks the truth about the stereotypical southern way of acting being ineffective for white nationalism/survival and he also speaks the truth about Christ insanity being a Jewish religion that is simply not appropriate for white men.

Thus I don't see his overall message in these regards as being wrong but if he genuinely does hate these people and encourages others to hate these white people then THAT to my mind is part and parcel of his Jew nature.

I personally agree with his message insofar as he said "You can be a Christian or a white nationalist but not both" and I'd never partner up with any Christians in a real world WN movement as I see them as compromised soldiers of the enemy whether they know it or not...and yet at the same time I genuinely hope they could form up as Christians and take down world Jewry and prove me wrong...still I'm keeping my distance and advocating separate white groups.

Atheists/pagan WN form their own boots on the ground political organization at some point and Christian WN do the same and we just go our own separate ways best group wins etc.

I don't see Christianity as our "out" I see it as a Jewish trojan horse into the white collective's mind/soul whatever you want to call it, a Jewish tool of slave control over our collective minds or rather whatever whites have embraced this religion and worship of it's Jew god Jesus.

I think Christianity tricks most WN into wanting to wait for Jesus to come and save everyone and that false hope helps in paralyzing whites who'd otherwise take action.

Christ insanity helped to destroy white South Africa and the Roman Empire just as the Jews designed it to do.

The Jews are this religion's puppet master.

Like in Lord Of The Rings Sauron is the only one who can wield the power of the one ring I believe Jews are the only race that can wield the power of Christ insanity and thereby use it to control much of the white race to their whim.

Whites never really have control of Christ insanity even when they think they do.
                                Last edited by Jenkem; 3 Sep 2013, 05:09.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                                Started by WNF News Bot, 5 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                                Started by WNF News Bot, 8 hours ago
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Reynolds  
                                Started by Fred O'Malley, 6 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                                Started by Fred O'Malley, 7 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                                LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                                Working...
                                X