Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My conclusions based on the recent bruhaha.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fred O'Malley
    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
    • Apr 2013

Great observations, all of them dead on target.
    Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Jenkem
      Nazi Nigger Boy
      • Aug 2013

Why do Alex and other Jews attack Christ insanity if it's not legitimate most white nationalist Christians wonder?

The reason is simple and explained simply as a matter of reverse psychology.

They want whites to be fooled into continuing to practice it, since it is historically the largest source of their power and control over us.

Jews know whites are their natural superiors and yet at the same time get a great deal of satisfaction seeing their superiors degraded by the practice of a filthy foreign semetic religion they designed using the Mithra religion's corpse as it's template.

The Jew says to himself: "How can this mere goy be MY superior when it bows its knee to a Jewish god figure now? Hahaha we killed the white race's true religious forebears in the pagan wars and deceits of old and now the white race worships the Jewish race and has forgotten its true religious heritage and roots, how can such a lost people ever find their way again?!!"

Anyway,

Through the Christ insane ritual of Communion this sick ritual turns a once proud and noble white man into a submissive symbolic cannibal/zombie/vampire since Communion is basically the ritualistic consumption of a dead fictional Jew's flesh and blood via Communion wafer and red wine.

Like all Jewish practices from metzizah b'peh to circumcision this Communion ritual is utterly, utterly SICK and DISGUSTING as non European as it gets.
      Last edited by Jenkem; 3 Sep 2013, 05:21.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-iWyLqQIKI
      “If you work for Christianity in any way you work for the Jews."-Varg Vikernes

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
        I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
        • Apr 2013

His anti-christian vitriol has a dispersive effect on whites, that is the object, that and his obvious jewish affinity for Lucifer.

Linder is a hater, that much is obvious to any who know him well. He hates women (a semitic view of them) he hates christians (a jewish view of them), and he hates any who are truly effective WNs, as demonstrated by his banning or insulting every real WN that ever went there.

The trash that's there now are hardly to be considered WNs.
        “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Jenkem
          Nazi Nigger Boy
          • Aug 2013

The culture over there now is like an extreme leftist forum full of wit fags.

Like neoGAF or revleft basically.

I've always despised that shit.

Grimey little beta males whining about a person swearing too much or being vulgar as if such is not normal male behavior.

No, normal behavior to them is behaving like a mangina without a pair of balls between one's legs.

Forums like what VNN has become are where all the beta males are constantly trying to outwit eachother with stupid one liners and even more stupid pictures.

Sites like that devolve into garbage spam inside jokes that only the faggots that post there care about, meanwhile all the lurkers are scratching their heads going "The fuck?" as the beta males continue the nonstop circle jerk of wit faggery.

I despise posters like Nigel Thornberry and Leonard Rouse a.k.a the louse.

That Anthony Lynch guy can probably be salvaged if someone from here still has an account over there to talk him out of Linder's fed playpen and get him over here.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-iWyLqQIKI
          “If you work for Christianity in any way you work for the Jews."-Varg Vikernes

Comment

• Fire Dog
            • Aug 2013

What others say or do nothing to do with what we're doing. Reminds me why I'm a lone wolf in many ways and am careful which camps I approach. Glad to here among this fine and building crew. :clink

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Aldolphus Mueller View Post
              Or the fact that Linderstein hates with a passion anyone from the South. His hatred of Southerners is only surpassed by his hatred of Christians; such hatred very jew-like in character and nature.
              Alex is like all Jews, he only likes one kind of Goyim - obedient workers - which is what the typical Northerner, with his Puritan work ethic, invariably represents to him.

He despises the Southerner and our Appalachian culture and attitude toward work, which is deeply rooted in our Celtic origins as descendants of a herding society (as opposed to the more labor-intensive farming culture traditionally favored by English and German sod-busters). All Jews despise the Appalachian South's more leisurely pace that evolved among the Scots-Irish who have always subsisted on whatever sort of living they could in the rocky, hilly, country that was our home, where herding was more practical than farming, especially when augmented with our traditional skills in the production of liquor.
              "The war we are fighting for our race is one that is being fought against our enemies over who will capture the hearts and the minds of our own people."

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                • Apr 2013

The kikenmedia has been asking for face time with me, but I have declined because they will manipulate the digital media to completely distort anything I might say.

The SPLC hacks (VNN's WN leaders) started a war and lost it. Now I just want things to get back to normal. We have work to do and we don't need their distractions.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                  I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                  • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Aldolphus Mueller View Post
                  Remember when that forum went down the end of 2006, beginning of 2007? I tried to get the forum back up and running and that's when varg stepped in.

However, I might still have all of their database and other files (the entire forum up to the beginning of 2007) necessary to get their site up and running. What would that information contain within the databases? Could you tell who was logging in from who? Read private messages? etc?
                  Wasn't that convenient? Hackers, probably SPLC kikes, screw up the site, then they have one of their own planted there as an IT/Admin. It doesn't get any sweeter than that, does it?

Comment

• Jordan Appleyard
                    • Jul 2013

I think my last post about the wholly Jewish Meyer/Meier surname connection it must have felt like to Alex that I threated to off his family who are a Meyer/Meier.

Comment

• Jordan Appleyard
                      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Lionel Mandrake
                      He despises the Southerner and our Appalachian culture and attitude toward work, which is deeply rooted in our Celtic origins as descendants of a herding society (as opposed to the more labor-intensive farming culture traditionally favored by English and German sod-busters). All Jews despise the Appalachian South's more leisurely pace that evolved among the Scots-Irish who have always subsisted on whatever sort of living they could in the rocky, hilly, country that was our home, where herding was more practical than farming, especially when augmented with our traditional skills in the production of liquor.
                      Dunno about that. I think all the Jewish Southern slaveholders were as lazy and worthless in the South and the Caribbean, Suriname, Brazil, in junction with the other observation they are a physically weak race.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                        I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Passing Show View Post
                        They are mad because they wanted to play hardball and saw that they were losing, so now they are taking their ball and going home.
                        That is exactly what I see. They started a war by dragging their bosses at the SPLC into the fray between this site and theirs. Varg, Linder and Pitcavage have been over there seething with hatred of this site.

They thought they were fucking me, but this site was being built for a month before they banned me.

They opened this can of worms, now Linder wants to put the genie back into the bottle. They lost and now they want to quit. I want to quit too, but not until Linder controls his crowd of also-rans over there. As long as they post about any of us or this site, I will continue the attack. Fuck those kikes.

Comment

• L. H. Menkkken
                          • Jun 2013

ripper addresses mandrake

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
                            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Jordan Appleyard View Post
                            Dunno about that. I think all the Jewish Southern slaveholders were as lazy and worthless in the South and the Caribbean, Suriname, Brazil, in junction with the other observation they are a physically weak race.
                            Jews disdain physical labor as being beneath them - fit only for goyim. They have no respect for manual laborers of any race; which is why most working-class Whites struggle to attain a tolerable level of mediocrity while Jews flourish sitting on their keisters.

Work ethic by ethnicity:

Polish: "I get it done because I was told to do it."

German: "Get it done by doing it yourself."

Scandinavian: "Get it done by working together."

Russian: "Do it the hard way to show you can."

Anglo-Saxon: "Get it done by getting inferiors to do it."

Celtic: "Do what you can't avoid not doing with as little effort as possible"

Jew: "Get as much money as you can by selling what others have done."

Arab: "Do it in the name of Allah!!!!" <<<*kaboom*>>>

India: "Get the kids to do it."

Chinese: "Do it faster and cheaper than anyone else."

Mexican: "Do what no one else wants to do because they'll pay you to do it."

Southerner: "Do it to make your momma and daddy proud, and 'cause the Bible says so, y'all."

Yankee: "Do it if the Union approves it."

Midwesterner: "Do it because the neighbors expect you to."

West Coast Liberal: "Do it if it's good for the environment and supports affirmative action."

Hippie: "If it feels good, do it."

Nigger: "Do what??? Fuck dat shit!"
                            "The war we are fighting for our race is one that is being fought against our enemies over who will capture the hearts and the minds of our own people."

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
                              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by L. H. Menkkken View Post
                              Yes, I chose the character of "Lionel Mandrake" on purpose, as the interaction between Mandrake and Gen. Jack Ripper is not unlike what often occurs between myself and Fred.

I used to post on Stormfront as "Dr. Strangelove".

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Jordan Appleyard
                                • Jul 2013

The Anglo-Saxon and Celtic are similar to the Jew.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by reynolds, 47 minutes ago
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post reynolds  
                                Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                                Started by reynolds, 7 hours ago
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post reynolds  
                                Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                                Started by WNF News Bot, 7 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                                LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                                Working...
                                X