Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My conclusions based on the recent bruhaha.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Re: SF vs VNNF: My conclusions based on the recent bruhaha.

I've seen this guy (with this picture posted here in this thread), in front of the Lincoln Rockwell 'hate bus'. I thought he looked like someone I served with in the NSWPP once. And that person I definitely would not suspect. Anyway, some of our people from the northwest proudly drove that bus down south. And Commander Rockwell was long gone by then.

I recently got into a spat about ADL infiltrators in other forums. I believe if that's the case, the ADL doesn't need our cooperation in doing so. Soros, JWC, AJC, SPLC, ADL etc etc have billions to work with, but would not spend a cent to keep us alive. Also no negro or Jew will join a White forum and cough up so much as a dollar. That is the rock and hard place Fred, although it's a nice break not having to pay. Plus I'am involved in several forums.

One thing I do know is the way we word our titles on threads. If I wanted to hear about the "holocaust", "bigots", "White Supremacists" etc I would just go to the ADL Bulletins or The Washington Post for that matter. I'am not saying to alter the meaning of the news, but to NOT word it the same as the Left. I tried explaining that on other forums. Report the news from our perspective not theirs.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
      I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
      • Apr 2013

Being Pro-efficiency, I often change titles to be more representative of the subject, or shorten them to be more precise.
      Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
      Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
      “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• reynolds
        • Oct 2018

Yes, I didn't want to name forums, but my last comment concerns not yourself Fred, but somewhere else. This is what I'am referring to: Example: Someone may post: Re: Neo-Nazi Bigots and White Supremacists Gather At Town Hate Fest. Etc etc. I'AM SAYING DON'T KEEP REPEATING WHAT THE PRESS REPEATS. And in some forums I begin to suspect those posters. Doesn't take a Dr Goebbels to see what I'am saying here.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Fred O'Malley  
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Fred O'Malley  
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post Fred O'Malley  
        Started by Fred O'Malley, 4 hours ago
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Fred O'Malley  
        Started by Fred O'Malley, 2 hours ago
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Fred O'Malley  
        LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
        Working...
        X