Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My conclusions based on the recent bruhaha.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fred O'Malley
    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
    • Apr 2013

My conclusions based on the recent bruhaha.

Craig Cobb is a very well known commodity, well respected, but a bit of a loose cannon from their perspective. They believe they can use Craig to make WNism look bad and that was their focus. Craig isn't a danger to them.

White Nations Forums is not controlled or compromised by them, and it won't be. I will shut it down before I allow them to use it against whites, the way they have done with SF & VNN.

Many WNs, especially those who have been in the movement for any time, know that SF is loaded with kikes & antis, and the admin uses WN dedication and love for their race to support DB, but that surely isn't all the funds DB receives. I personally believe SF was sold-out, ideologically and compromised. Mercs are always for sale.

When Jackboot bans the good WNs, he always references VNN. It is my firm belief that SF is run by the ADL and VNN is controlled by SPLC.

For instance, Donnie in Ohio is a well known commodity, it has also been very well demonstrated that he is Mark Pitcavage of the SPLC. Alex Linder has dumped excellent and dedicated WNs to keep Mark Pitcavage. It is no mistake, because he has been informed, over and over. Linder now is saddled with him, for having kept him on his site for 12 years. So, either Linder can't spot a kike by his works, or he has become a kike enabler. Either way is bad, but the latter is what I believe to be true, that he sold out to them, or as has been stated many times, Linder is actually a kike or crypto-kike. Either way, he isn't on my Christmas list anymore.

Now for me. I was employed by The General Services Administration by contract, from 1983 to 1991. That is easily verified and proves that the fellow everyone is in a tizzy about isn't me. I met another guy with my name via being paged at a football game and researching the name turns up several others, same name and similar birth date. I won't spend time trying to prove a thing didn't happen, that's impossible.

Why me? Because Mark Pitcavage in Ohio, a/k/a Donnie in Ohio, and I have been at war for well over 3 years. He works for the SPLC, as demonstrated by his logging in to hate-watch to congratulate the kike hack who wrote the hit piece. Also, he wants this site gone, because we are the only site on the web that I know of with fidelity to the white race.

That whole hit piece was put together by Donnie in Ohio and Varg (who I very strongly suspect is a kike because of his hatred for white nationalists and love for kike Pitcavage). They contacted hate-watch. If not them, then who? Linder himself?

WhiteNations.com is effective and is not controlled by them. They can't have that. Shit, their frontman, Alex Jones contacted me to do an interview. Imagine that.

If they were after Craig Cobb, why did they drag me into the fiasco? Because Donnie in Ohio was the lead, and Varg is also a hater. They really wanted me and whitenations.com, not Craig, who they used as a vehicle.
    Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight
  • Lionel Mandrake
    • Aug 2013

Hang tough....don't let the bastards get you down.
    "The war we are fighting for our race is one that is being fought against our enemies over who will capture the hearts and the minds of our own people."

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Fire Dog
      • Aug 2013

I sense a tremendous energy building around this site. More and more good posters are showing up. Kennewickman, Raffles, just a couple notice in the past day or so. The energy that Craig generates. It's really amazing. I've invited someone else here. Hope he shows up. He's very good in the areas he covers.

Keep up the good work!!

Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!!

Comment

• Justin
        Thread Necromancer
        • Jul 2013

Is this about those stupid "Fred is a rapist!" threads on VNN? I only read part of one, because I only check that site for humor anymore.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
          I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
          • Apr 2013

That's the kike way. I can find a criminal with your real name if I had the data base the SPLC has. They are tied into the FBI's primary data base. How about that? They can get into our country's mainframe because the kikes are running our country.
          “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Passing Show
            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
            That's the kike way. I can find a criminal with your real name if I had the data base the SPLC has. They are tied into the FBI's primary data base. How about that? They can get into our country's mainframe because the kikes are running our country.
            Gee Fred, I didn't know you were in the jewelry business:

http://stanleydiggs.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Passing Show
              • Sep 2013

Sorry to hear that you passed away:
              http://www.howellfh.com/?p=961

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Passing Show View Post
                Sorry to hear that you passed away:
                http://www.howellfh.com/?p=961
                Yep, it was a horrible bout with antis, trolls and kikes. The flowers were lovely, thanks.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                  I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                  • Apr 2013

I just thought you guys might want to know that VNNF has a thread in their Tard Corral, explaining in great detail how butt-hurt they are. They should be, and they deserve it. It isn't every day that you find out you're genuinely a anti-White Nationalist, when you thought just the opposite for years.

Comment

• Passing Show
                    • Sep 2013

Yep, it was a horrible bout with antis, trolls and kikes. The flowers were lovely, thanks.
                    According to this you were a 95 year old nigger anyway: http://www.ancestry.com/1940-census/...E-Diggs_3vtykf

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                      I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                      • Apr 2013

According to this you were a 95 year old nigger anyway: http://www.ancestry.com/1940-census/...E-Diggs_3vtykf
                      I guess I'm better off dead then.

The lurkers from 'you-know-where' are really driving up the views. I guess the truth hurts them. Some VNNers are good people, I hate seeing them fall for the shit over there, mostly the fracturing antics of the trolls and the admins.

Comment

• Justin
                        Thread Necromancer
                        • Jul 2013

"Stanley Diggs"? That's a genuinely funny name. No offense.

Comment

• Passing Show
                          • Sep 2013

I guess I'm better off dead then.

The lurkers from 'you-know-where' are really driving up the views. I guess the truth hurts them. Some VNNers are good people, I hate seeing them fall for the shit over there, mostly the fracturing antics of the trolls and the admins.
                          There are a several different listings for the same name in Louisiana - two different addresses given in Franklinton and two addresses in Houma: http://radaris.com/p/Stanley/Diggs/

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                            I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                            • Apr 2013

There are a several different listings for the same name in Louisiana - two different addresses given in Franklinton and two addresses in Houma: http://radaris.com/p/Stanley/Diggs/
                            Try Oregon, Florida, Georgia and Virginia. I know one with precisely my same name and only a couple of days difference in age, he's a distant cousin that I met at a family reunion my east coast relatives put together. That was 35-40 years ago.

Comment

• Defiance
                              • May 2013

Why me? Because Mark Pitcavage in Ohio, a/k/a Donnie in Ohio, and I have been at war for well over 3 years. He works for the SPLC, as demonstrated by his logging in to hate-watch to congratulate the kike hack who wrote the hit piece. Also, he wants this site gone, because we are the only site on the web that I know of with fidelity to the white race.
                              From M.N. Dalvez:

OK. OK.

Let me squash that one, once and for all.

I was the one who posted that comment on the SPLC blog, in order to see just how far they'd go on what isn't evidence of anything at all.

As it turns out, they'll grasp on anything at all, no matter how ridiculous it is on the face of it, in order to try to 'prove' their ridiculous, baseless, suspicions about people.

But it was a controlled experiment on my part, to confirm my suspicions about that crew.

About the fbi.gov part, it was intended as a further control element.

"Surely", I thought, "no-one could be so stupid as to actually believe that?" It turns out that yes, they are that stupid and that yes, they do believe DiO would honestly post that kind of thing.

Now you all know. I should have said so much earlier, but now seems to be a good time to do so.

Donnie: mea culpa. I should have used my own username. I didn't have the right to do that to you.

(Admins, if you think I need to be banned for so doing, it's your choice. I might even deserve it.)
                              This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

Required Reading and Viewing
                              Why Are You Here?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 3 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                              Working...
                              X