• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fred O'Malley
    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
    • Apr 2013

I Challenge Alex Linder to Prove He Isn't Jewish

I will pay for a DNA analysis on Alex Linder, as to ethnicity, from the lab posted below. I will post the results regardless of the findings.

DNA Diagnostics Kirksville MO

Looking for help from DNA Diagnostics near Kirksville, MO? We're here for you. DNA Diagnostics Center has been the largest provider of DNA tests in the U.S. and worldwide for more than 10 years. Each day, our DNA testing consultants receive thousands of calls from individuals, families and high-profile cases. We serve our clients throughout the U.S. and worldwide through our large network of sample collection sites. Our mission is to provide the best, most accessible and affordable DNA testing services to our clients, wherever they are. Call us now at 1-800-359-9465.

http://local.dnacenter.com/dna_diagn...sville_MO.html

If you are skeptical of that lab, here is another in KCMO.
    Genetic & Ancestry DNA Testing in Kansas City
    Nothing found for Kansas_City Tests Dna_Testing Genealogy_Ancestry
    Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight
  • Lionel Mandrake
    • Aug 2013

The collection process and turning over the sample to the lab would have to be eye-witness documented from start to finish; otherwise he could get anyone to spit into a collection tube and send their sample in to avoid having his own DNA tested.

Also, I'm not sure the lab you referenced offers comprehensive autosomal DNA testing. 23andMe does for only $99.00 - it will give a thorough breakdown assessment of the person's genetic background on both paternal and maternal ancestry - including the percentage of Ashkenazi DNA (if any) that is present:
    "The war we are fighting for our race is one that is being fought against our enemies over who will capture the hearts and the minds of our own people."

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
      I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Lionel Mandrake View Post
      The collection process and turning over the sample to the lab would have to be eye-witness documented from start to finish; otherwise he could get anyone to spit into a collection tube and send their sample in to avoid having his own DNA tested.
      He will have to appear at the lab and the technician will have to certify that he took the sample himself.
      “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Crystal Winterfrost
        My Blood Is Treasure
        • Jul 2013

Oh, man. This looks like it΄s going to open a whole new can of worms. ]"]HugeDomains.com - SmileyVault.com is for sale (Smiley Vault)
        sigpic

“A woman's world is her husband, her family, her children and her home. We do not find it right when she presses into the world of men.” ― Adolf Hitler

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
          I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
          • Apr 2013

I never wanted this war, I didn't want anything to do with those snakes, they couldn't just leave us the fuck alone, and had the SPLC get involved by trying to destroy a white man's dreams. They are kikes and I fully intend to prove it or have them admit it by refusing to prove their ethnicity.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
            I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
            • Apr 2013

C'mon Linder, you pussy boy, I know 50 people must have told you by now. Man the fuck up!

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
              I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
              • Apr 2013

I've been waiting an hour and a half for that kike to respond. I knew he wouldn't.

Any true WN who is a member there should leave and never go back. That site is an SPLC Trojan horse.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                • Apr 2013

Don't buy that exchange between him and the SPLC hack, it never happened, he spoofed it, just like the false confession on hate watch saying it wasn't Pitcavage/Donnie who congratulated the hack for trying to destroy Craig Cobb's dreams.

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
                  • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
                  Don't buy that exchange between him and the SPLC hack, it never happened, he spoofed it, just like the false confession on hate watch saying it wasn't Pitcavage/Donnie who congratulated the hack for trying to destroy Craig Cobb's dreams.
                  I know he did - his purpose in doing so was two-fold: first to make himself look like he was taking the higher ground by making it look like he had refused to give the SPLC sow what she wanted - second, and probably the main reason: he was attempting to engage in damage control by way of trying to scare us off of his case because his credibility as a supposed WN is hemorrhaging.

The whole thing is absurdly transparent.
                  "The war we are fighting for our race is one that is being fought against our enemies over who will capture the hearts and the minds of our own people."

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• L. H. Menkkken
                    • Jun 2013

". . .to open a whole new can of worms. . ."

. . .which also must have their DNA tested. . .

Comment

• Maxfield Parrish
                      Senior Graphics Designer
                      • May 2013

Will He Take The DNA Test...?

Police detectives have become quite adept in acquiring DNA samples from suspects, especially in serial killer cases where the stakes are high. For instance, they'll follow a suspect on his daily rounds, hoping he'll stop at a fast food place to get something to eat and drink. Then, when he tosses his paper trash away, they'll quickly slink in and snatch his drinking cup and rush it off to a DNA lab. Works like a charm every time.

Well, we know where Linder lives. So it wouldn't be hard to root through his street-side garbage can and extract some empty Coca-Cola bottle with a pair of tongs, or maybe even some hair fibers. And the Supreme Court has already ruled that taking garbage from a curb-side trash can is legal, so no problem there. You might even offer 20 smackers to some White Nation's member living in Kirksville to drive by and cop the evidence.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                        I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                        • Apr 2013

I know he did - his purpose in doing so was two-fold: first to make himself look like he was taking the higher ground by making it look like he had refused to give the SPLC sow what she wanted - second, and probably the main reason: he was attempting to engage in damage control by way of trying to scare us off of his case because his credibility as a supposed WN is hemorrhaging.

The whole thing is absurdly transparent.
                        His primary reason was to try to make it look like he and his crew aren't really SPLC hacks. Fucking absurd, they are.

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
                          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Maxfield Parrish View Post
                          Police detectives have become quite adept in acquiring DNA samples from suspects, especially in serial killer cases where the stakes are high. For instance, they'll follow a suspect on his daily rounds, hoping he'll stop at a fast food place to get something to eat and drink. Then, when he tosses his paper trash away, they'll quickly slink in and snatch his drinking cup and rush it off to a DNA lab. Works like a charm every time.

Well, we know where Linder lives. So it wouldn't be hard to root through his street-side garbage can and extract some empty Coca-Cola bottle with a pair of tongs, or maybe even some hair fibers. And the Supreme Court has already ruled that taking garbage from a curb-side trash can is legal, so no problem there. You might even offer 20 smackers to some White Nation's member living in Kirksville to drive by and cop the evidence.

I don't know about police labs, but when I had my DNA tested at 23andMe, I had to give them a fair amount of saliva in a tube, which requires a good bit of spitting in order to reach the fill line. I understand that some labs simply require you to rub the inside of your cheek with a q-tip and send it off in a sterile bag.

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
                            • Aug 2013

LMFAO - Alex Linder just started a new thread over on VNN:
                            Originally posted by Alex Linder:

Israelis run DNA checks on immigrant to ensure proper jewishness

Just a moment...

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                              I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                              • Apr 2013

LMFAO - Alex Linder just started a new thread over on VNN:
                              Did he mention whether he was going to be tested for tribal blood? I'm now certain he can pass it for the kikes purposes.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by reynolds, 1 hour ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post reynolds  
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley