• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lionel Mandrake
    • Aug 2013

VNN Ass-Kissers, Brown-Nosers, and Sycophants

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=159390&page=3

"The war we are fighting for our race is one that is being fought against our enemies over who will capture the hearts and the minds of our own people."

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic
  • Fred O'Malley
    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
    • Apr 2013

Pucker up! ......and I thought Cale was hip to the fact that they are not his friends over there.
    Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
      Pucker up! ......and I thought Cale was hip to the fact that they are not his friends over there.
      Pathetic shit-licker.
      "The war we are fighting for our race is one that is being fought against our enemies over who will capture the hearts and the minds of our own people."

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Cale Sparks

I'm just glad that Alex Linder's rumored bellicosity has finally been verified. I've had my suspicions for quite some time now.
        http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...12#post1593112
        Last edited by Lionel Mandrake; 7 Sep 2013, 23:40.

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
          I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
          • Apr 2013

Just above that post:
          Originally Posted by James K Jones View Post
          I have a fair idea. Akins is about the last creature on the face of the earth that we would want representing us. I dare say that our good friends in the SPLC are about to make sure that Akins receives a lot of attention and is portrayed as a rising star in the pro-White cause. Of course his lunacy and predilection for small children will also be 'reluctantly' mentioned.
          “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
            • Aug 2013

Just above that post:
            They're good friends alright, you can tell by the way Heidi Beirich talks about Alex Linder and VNN - the cow that they continually milk.

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
              I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
              • Apr 2013

I just skimmed that thread, what a crock of horseshit!

Linder feigning non-complicity, when anyone with two brain cells can constructively demonstrate beyond any reasonable doubt that he is in it up to his eyeballs.

"I won't talk to our racial enemies" he said. No further need now, asshole.

Comment

• Jenkem
                Nazi Nigger Boy
                • Aug 2013

We can see Linder's very real desperation in that thread under his M.N Valdez sock.

Its quite the pathetic sight to behold this Jew alcoholic accusing all of it's accusers of being alcoholics themselves and or paranoids.

How very "paranoid" of the alcoholic Jew boy itself.

Yes, Alex WE must all be the "paranoid" ones and by "WE" I mean all of your enemies on StumbleInn, BeerBarrel, White Nations, WhiteNationalist.org and ThePhora...yes thousands upon thousands of people who've suspected you of being a Jew from your very Jew like behavior must ALL be wrong and you the lone alcoholic...you must be the one in the right.
                Last edited by Jenkem; 8 Sep 2013, 01:48.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-iWyLqQIKI
                “If you work for Christianity in any way you work for the Jews."-Varg Vikernes

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
                  • Aug 2013

I just skimmed that thread, what a crock of horseshit!

Linder feigning non-complicity, when anyone with two brain cells can constructively demonstrate beyond any reasonable doubt that he is in it up to his eyeballs.

"I won't talk to our racial enemies" he said. No further need now, asshole.
                  I noticed something suspicious earlier when Linder and Dalvez were both posting in that thread - they always post about the same time that one or the other of them is also posting - that isn't strange in itself, but what is strange is that Linder lives in Missouri and Dalvez lives in Australia (as does Nigel Thornberry, oddly enough). Strange that a man living on the opposite side of the planet would post at the same time that someone living here in the United States would.

Just another one of those funny little details that you start to notice.....

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
                    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Jenkem View Post
                    We can see Linder's very real desperation in that thread under his M.N Valdez sock.

Its quite the pathetic sight to behold this Jew alcoholic accusing all of it's accusers of being alcoholics themselves and or paranoids.

How very "paranoid" of the alcoholic Jew boy itself.

Yes, Alex WE must all be the "paranoid" ones and by "WE" I mean all of your enemies on StumbleInn, BeerBarrel, White Nations, WhiteNationalist.org and ThePhora...yes thousands upon thousands of people who've suspected you of being a Jew from your very Jew like behavior must ALL be wrong and you the lone alcoholic...you must be the one in the right.
                    Earlier some newbie posting under the name "hank Zimmerman" started a thread accusing Linder of looking like a Jew - immediately, Dalvez, Leonard Rouse and the usual suspects all went into a paranoid tizzy claiming it was me. I can't even register a new account there since Varg has banned my IP and they have some sort of filter to screen out annonymox proxies.

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Aldolphus Mueller
                      Proud Neo-Amish!
                      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Jenkem View Post

When I met Linder in Knoxville for his arraignment resulting from his arrest at the first rally, I had to leave the night before and drive straight through to get there in time for the hearing. He apparently had done the same thing.

I was exhausted afterward and was unable to travel any further and was going to get a hotel room. He was also exhausted so we split a room (with double beds) and rested the night there before hitting the road the next day.

Remember him saying something about his shoulder still being sore from being thrown down on the pavement during his arrest so I offered him some Ibuprofen. He was very reluctant to take them and told me of his parent being Christian Science adherents who never took medication. I now think it odd that he slams Christianity with a Satanic vengeance and resents how his parents brought him up (he said as much during that time), yet he drinks alcohol? Alcohol being the number one drug responsible for the deaths of close to 1,000,000 Americans each year.

He did take two Ibuprofen tablets after I explained their anti-inflammatory effects as well as being a minor pain reliever. And he really gave me the impression that he hates his parents, or at least their behavior in raising him.

I think much of his nasty personality is mostly projection of his feelings about himself, and of his close family and experiences with them.

(Edit: I was the only person who was there to support him during this time as he had apparently not been subject to the treatment of the American judicial system and didn't know what to expect. He didn't refuse my assistance even though I am Christian.

What is strange though, during the hearing that Linder and I saw Kevin Strom's ex-wife in the gallery behind us. Information I received after this event was enough to convince me that he and she had arranged to meet there although he acted surprised to see her. However, he sure seemed to be on very friendly terms with her during that time in Knoxville.
                      )
                      Last edited by Aldolphus Mueller; 8 Sep 2013, 02:55.
                      Consider Linux as your OS of choice and save a little privacy. Save money too.
                      Do not assume I agree with the opinions made by other posters in these forums. They own their opinions, I own mine.
                      My Right of Free Speech is secured, NOT GRANTED, by the First Amendment and state and federal constitutions.

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer

Comment

• WitchesChild
                        Pagan Heart
                        • May 2013

What's the thread title?

Comment

• L. H. Menkkken
                          • Jun 2013

splc sniffing around

Put the url into google to find out. . .

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
                            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by WitchesChild View Post
                            What's the thread title?
                            Varg took it down, the thread has been pulled. It ran on for about a dozen or so responses before he pulled it. the "hank Zimmerman" guy that started it gave his location as somewhere in Texas (I can't remember which city). They probably banned him when they pulled the thread.

It is obvious that Alex Linder is desperate to silence any rumor of his Jewishness.

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Aldolphus Mueller
                              Proud Neo-Amish!
                              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Lionel Mandrake View Post
                              Varg took it down, the thread has been pulled.
                              The thread is still up. What's the matter with you?
                              Consider Linux as your OS of choice and save a little privacy. Save money too.
                              Do not assume I agree with the opinions made by other posters in these forums. They own their opinions, I own mine.
                              My Right of Free Speech is secured, NOT GRANTED, by the First Amendment and state and federal constitutions.

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 8 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              Started by Reynolds, 14 hours ago
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Reynolds  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 9 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              Started by Reynolds, 9 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Reynolds  
                              Started by Reynolds, 10 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Reynolds  
                              LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                              Working...
                              X