• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fred O'Malley
    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
    • Apr 2013

The Missing Thread & Outing the Banks of New Castle, PA

Witchy moved the thread because she had information of threats against me. She did the right thing.

Tom Banks is claiming that they didn't work against me & Withcy or the site, Craig Cobb or Akins.

Angela Banks told me personally, in a text message that I still have, that she was working with Varg (who loves SPLC kike Donnie in Ohio). Personal information provided to Varg about me, and supplemented by Varg & Donnie in Ohio to Donnie's contacts at his SPLC HQ was obviously supplemented further by SPLC's hack. The high points of information in the SPLC hit piece was and is wrong. They found someone with my name in the FBI data base and hanged his crimes on me.

With all the hoopla regarding me and this site over on VNNF, you can bet your life that they (Varg & Donnie) would not have gone to the SPLC with their bag of shit, unless they talked with Linder first. To do so would have been an instant banning for them both.

Linder gave his okay, thinking he had nothing to lose. TJB. He was wrong. Linder and his site have no credibility in the White Movement whatsoever. Tom & Angela Banks likewise have no credibility.

Tom communicated to someone I trust, that he was going to go to the feds about me with things he thinks he knows. He doesn't know anything of value, but that won't stop him from threatening bodily injury or legal action against me personally.

Tom Banks can't control his manic-schitzo wife, but believes he can control me and this site. He's wrong.

I intend to move the thread back into the open, if Witchy has no objections. They deserve to be known for their treachery against other whites, because said whites rejected them because of their treachery.

World, have your way with them, they deserve it.
    Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight
  • Aldolphus Mueller
    Proud Neo-Amish!
    • Aug 2013

Thomas G Banks?

Angela L Banks?

Address History
    Bessemer, PA
    Enon Valley, PA
    New Wilmington, PA
    New Castle, PA

There are several people that share that P.O. Box. What's up with that?

What's the Reader's Digest back story on these two? Never heard of them.
    Last edited by Aldolphus Mueller; 16 Sep 2013, 01:42.
    Consider Linux as your OS of choice and save a little privacy. Save money too.
    Do not assume I agree with the opinions made by other posters in these forums. They own their opinions, I own mine.
    My Right of Free Speech is secured, NOT GRANTED, by the First Amendment and state and federal constitutions.

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
      I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Aldolphus Mueller View Post
      Thomas G Banks?

Angela L Banks?

What's the Reader's Digest back story on these two? Never heard of them.
      Looks like we have a winner, give that man a ceegar.
      “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Aldolphus Mueller
        Proud Neo-Amish!
        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
        Looks like we have a winner, give that man a ceegar.
        Tobacco gives me migraines as does alcohol. Any other door prizes?
        Do not assume I agree with the opinions made by other posters in these forums. They own their opinions, I own mine.
        My Right of Free Speech is secured, NOT GRANTED, by the First Amendment and state and federal constitutions.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
          I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Aldolphus Mueller View Post
          Tobacco gives me migraines as does alcohol. Any other door prizes?
          You've won a date with Angel Ramsey 5150.

Comment

• Aldolphus Mueller
            Proud Neo-Amish!
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
            You've won a date with Angel Ramsey 5150.
            Funny, it was a comment I made to her that got me banned from that other place. I was glad it happened too. Spending more time on real world projects.

I think I'll pass but thanks anyway.

Comment

• Fire Dog
              • Aug 2013

Ok, we're hoping to see this die down in the next few days...that's our hope.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                • Apr 2013

I'm closing these two threads. If the shit starts up again, I'll reopen them.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                  I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                  • Apr 2013

Now the latest on the drama.

The Banks are now saying that someone threw a rock through their window and that their kid may need surgery. They are implying to a member that these threads are responsible for an attack on their kid, the one they trained to confront niggers and the whole nine yards.

I was willing to let it go, but their crazy asses can't keep their mouths shut.

The Banks' are the cause of all the crap that's going on. It started when Angela PMd me to tell me she thought I was sexy and wanted some.

Her husband Tom read all her texts and PMs, and started doing snoop work to try to tell her bad things about me. He PMd me about it and told me she is crazy.

When I rejected her advances, she posted all my info online, lies and all. Now, they are all bent out of shape that it's come full circle. When the shit hits the fan, everybody gets some on them.

I have unlocked the two threads I shut down the other day, because they continue to try to cause trouble and lie about me. Have a field day with their rancid asses.

Comment

• Fire Dog
                    • Aug 2013

I'm officially stepping back from this issue from now on. I intend to to be on a read only basis for this thread.

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
                      • Aug 2013

Federal lawsuit filed against New Castle police officer

January 8, 2011 By Staff New Castle News

NEW CASTLE — A New Castle policeman faces a federal lawsuit, accused of excessive force during the arrest of an Enon Valley woman.

Angela Lynn Banks, along with her husband, Thomas Gregory Banks Jr., filed the lawsuit against officer Justin Crum and the city. The suit, filed in federal court in Pittsburgh, stems from a summer incident on West Moody Avenue. It was filed on the Bankses’ behalf by attorney Gianni Floro of Allegheny County.

According to the complaint, Angela Banks was at the home of her father, Thomas Dryfuse, on June 14 when Crum shined a spotlight on the front porch of the house.

The suit says Dryfuse asked Crum to turn off the light and a verbal altercation erupted between the two. The complaint outlines a profanity-laced argument with Crum allegedly telling Dryfuse to be quiet or he would be arrested.

According to the suit, Dryfuse then extended his hands to be handcuffed. The suit says Crum handcuffed Dryfuse and dragged him to the police cruiser, slamming Dryfuse against the hood.

All the while, the suit claims, Crum was cursing at Dryfuse.

Angela Banks then called 911 to complain about a police officer being out of control. At that time, the suit says, Crum returned to the porch, knocked a female relative out of the way and confronted Banks, cursing at her and threatening to use a Taser on her.

After another alleged verbal altercation, the suit says, Crum grabbed Banks, cuffed her and took her to the cruiser. The suit says that Crum pushed down on Banks’ head and she heard a crack in her neck. Then, while Banks’ leg was still out of the car, the suit claims Crum ran a Taser down her leg in what is termed “a dry tase.”

Banks cried out and she was tased again, the suit says.

At the city police station, the lawsuit claims, Crum questioned Banks’ sexuality and described her as a “fat pig.” She was cited for disorderly conduct, but the charge was dismissed when Crum did not show up for the hearing.

Her father was cited for disorderly conduct for using obscene language or gestures. He pleaded guilty to the summary offense.

In the first of four counts in the lawsuit, Crum is accused of using excessive force against Angela Banks without probable cause. Even though she did not resist arrest, Banks complains of hand, wrist, arm and leg injuries, as well as psychological trauma. She said she sought medical and psychiatric attention as a result of the incident.

The second count accuses Crum and the city of malicious prosecution and false arrest, noting that Crum did not appear for the hearing.

The third count claims Banks suffered emotional distress because of the way Crum treated her father in her presence.

Finally, the suit names Thomas Banks as the plaintiff, seeking damages from Crum for loss of consortium.

Total compensation sought in the lawsuit is in excess of $300,000, plus legal fees and punitive damages.

This is the second recent lawsuit Floro has filed against a Lawrence County police officer. The previous one was filed in regard to an alleged incident in Ellwood City.
                      "The war we are fighting for our race is one that is being fought against our enemies over who will capture the hearts and the minds of our own people."

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                        I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                        • Apr 2013

If I still had my PACER account, I'd post all the significant docs from this suit.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                        Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Fred O'Malley