Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAB IS A HOAX & CONTROLLED OPPOSITION & JUST PROVED IT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • reynolds
    • Oct 2018

GAB IS A HOAX & CONTROLLED OPPOSITION & JUST PROVED IT!

These images and comments ARE NO LONGER ON GAB. Tried to repost and GAB REMOVED THEM before I even hit "publish". GAB IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION!

Very convenient that these Hamas "rockets" land on roads (smack in the middle) and leave only residue, and no damage.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 2048x1365.

• reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Not only my posts were removed, but every post on Gab critical of the Jew are also being removed in short order. I "reposted" many posts critical of the Jew and Israel, and there should be lots of these on Gab. THERE ISN"T ANY TO BE FOUND. In an earlier thread I asked WNF members to go to Gab and look into. No takers. But I proved it - the posts are being removed. WNF IS GENUINE. How do we know? Because of the link. Also Rev - our "searches" are being directly sent to Google to form another link. BRILLIANT IDEA! And Rev was also right about Gab.

Comment

• reynolds
      • Oct 2018

Very strange, cause just went back to Gab and all new posts now, including all my posts on the hoax rockets are back??? NO ONE EXCEPT MYSELF REPOSTED THOSE. And no one added a tick mark to agree with. Were they shadow-banned also? Couldn't find them after an extensive search and now PRESTO!

Comment

• Rev.Cambeul
        Chief Administrator & Web Designer
        • Jul 2013

That's how active shadow banning works when YOU or your SOURCE is being watched. You're being actively censored and GAB is worried about image. Not from me, I'm a *proven anti-Semitic, racist, White Supremacist ... blah blah insert anti-White bullshit here. (*The Executive Council of Australian Jewry, the ADL and Tel Aviv University have all said so.) GAB is worried about its image from ordinary people like yourself without proven reputations that might bust open their scam.

I actually attempted to go to GAB and check out your posts, but I couldn't get past the demand to login screen. So either GAB has changed and like FB, you now have to login before you can even preview the site, or it's just me and they have dumped a cookie on my system to keep me out until I login - like I assume they'd do with anyone that has signed up. Perhaps I can see direct links to posts, but you didn't give any direct links. Just go there and take a look ... was what you wanted. I am not signing in to GAB. I am avoiding it because as far as I am already concerned, GAB is controlled opposition.

Regarding the Palestinian "Rockets": I wont say fake news pictures, but I will say fake rockets. The pictures show evidence only of enough propellent/gun powder to launch and strike with a flash but not enough to actually do anything. It reminds me of the fireworks used on Cracker Night (Guy Fawkes Night) when I was a kid.
        Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E., C.A.
        P.O. Box 420 Oaklands Park, SA 5046 Australia

Comment

• Rev.Cambeul
          Chief Administrator & Web Designer
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Rev.Cambeul View Post
          Regarding the Palestinian "Rockets": I wont say fake news pictures, but I will say fake rockets. The pictures show evidence only of enough propellent/gun powder to launch and strike with a flash but not enough to actually do anything. It reminds me of the fireworks used on Cracker Night (Guy Fawkes Night) when I was a kid.
          That was written at 06:00 am this morning when I'd just opened my eyes before I'd got out of bed. Minutes later in the shower, it occurred to me that I was only thinking of actual rockets being fired by the Muslim against the Jew. If that is the case, then the Muslim and the Jew are working together. (We know they do exactly that: Enemies in their Semitic Nations, partners in crime in the White Nations.) However, I forgot to consider the Jewish capacity for outright lies and hoaxes.

From a military perspective, the evidence on the roads could be the results of using a grenade simulator if all they wanted was a flash and a bang, or a mortar simulator if what they wanted was the faked whistle of an incoming round followed by a flash and a bang. Both grenade and mortar simulators would would leave the same results on the roads in the pictures supplied as would a firework because they are both essentially just sophisticated fireworks with a triggered fuse rather than a fuse lit with a match.
          Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E., C.A.
          P.O. Box 420 Oaklands Park, SA 5046 Australia

Comment

• Archangel
            • Feb 2015

They have an open agenda of removing all Palestinians from Israel. Various scenarios have been proposed.

Comment

• reynolds
              • Oct 2018

It's easy to fake and stage an event. Your eyes can't be everywhere, and when a diversionary noise or panic occurs, all kinds of things happen on cue. Such cues were seen in people in red clothing during the Christchurch incident. In the Boston bombing could be seen white power being thrown around, and of course Steven Spielberg was there.

Comment

• reynolds
                • Oct 2018

Comment

• reynolds
                  • Oct 2018

We are being knocked down like dominoes. And Stormfront is a good example of problems, and I don't believe it's intentional cause Don Black is a serious long-time devotee, and works hard at keeping things running. So I'll continue on with Gab. And they understand my concerns. I will copy and repaste the Gab images submitted and repaste them when needed. Burning your bridges is not always a good strategy.

Comment

• wyte_wyrd
                    wyte_wyrd
                    • Sep 2019

gab doesn't allow search function anymore. Also it doesn't display gifs well; I was banned fro posting on gab before; get minimal responses now that it has changed' gab= gab.ai (=hebrew gabbai meaning gatekeeper or defender I think)

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by reynolds, 1 hour ago
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post reynolds  
                    Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                    Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post WNF News Bot  
                    Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post WNF News Bot  
                    Started by reynolds, 2 hours ago
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post reynolds  
                    LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                    Working...
                    X