Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Jonestown Massacre" (David Duke debate with Alex Jones) -- Why no criticism from friend Texe Marrs?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Simon Belmont
    • Aug 2014

"Jonestown Massacre" (David Duke debate with Alex Jones) -- Why no criticism from friend Texe Marrs?!

This is regarding a thread that Fred posted with a 2 hour long debate.

Been gone for a while here I know. But I would like to pose that question. I remember Texe being pissed off with Jason Bermas (who works for Alex Jones). But never Alex Jones himself! This guy sums it up well on his blog:

"Marrs came close at one point with the Jason Bermas incident last year n Bermas virtually exposed himself as a Zionist, and Texe Marrs publicly called him out on it. But Marrs went no further than that and to the source, which was really Alex Jones. Bermas was speaking as a co-host on the Alex Jones show at the time of the incident. Bermas basically called all critics of Israel the magical and all-too cliche smear “Anti-Semitic,” and told an anti-Israel caller to kill himself by putting a toaster in the bathtub with him.
    When will Marrs speak out? What is he waiting for?
    Perhaps Pike, a Christian like Marrs, and his recent public outcry will pave the way for Marrs to realize that Jones has taken advantage of Marrs’ loyalty and friendship for too long.

The Alex Jones ship continues to sink further and further. Jones has lost respect everywhere you look. He has a real lack of balanced guests on his show, his listeners are naive and anarchistic, and academic types laugh at him; however, Jones and GCN have a full slate of high-paying advertizers and the mainstream media and Hollywood seem to have an affinity for Jones. Don’t count on the recent departures from GCN shutting down Jonestown."

https://fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2012/...ave-jonestown/

My question is: Is Texe protecting Alex because he's a fellow Texan and a "Christian?"

I looked at his website http://www.texemarrs.com/ and there is no mention of Alex Jones being an obvious shill and down and outright rude to David Duke. David's happy to get the publicity and Alex is going down hill. I got a lot of respect for Texe, but I am now uncertain. It's completely immoral to be silent on the issue! He must stand up and speak out!

I don't know how many people know Texe but I am angry he is getting away with it. He need to to stay away from the man and be the truth speaker like he says he is!
  • Fred O'Malley
    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
    • Apr 2013

Re: "Jonestown Massacre" (David Duke debate with Alex Jones) -- Why no criticism from friend Texe Marrs?!

The Full Debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
    Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
      I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
      • Apr 2013

Re: "Jonestown Massacre" (David Duke debate with Alex Jones) -- Why no criticism from friend Texe Marrs?!

Simon, not sure who are friends a who are foes at this point, too much subterfuge.

After the USG collapses, it will be easier to shake them out.
      Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
      Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
      “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Simon Belmont
        • Aug 2014

Don't know why he didn't attack Jones when it had a chance all those years ago and AGAIN he loves to rip into people when given half a chance. But not Alex Jonestein. He's some sorta "saint." (And I do believe it's some weird Texas "brother" thing...)

Listened to his show for years. He's genuine, but he's really getting to me at this issue. His middle name should be "expose" because he loves to do that and "go down the rabbit hole" as an expression he loves and even has a series on it. Anyway... that's how I see it.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by WNF News Bot, 1 hour ago
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post WNF News Bot  
        Started by Muh Fashy Bookshelf, 3 hours ago
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post Muh Fashy Bookshelf  
        Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post WNF News Bot  
        Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post WNF News Bot  
        Started by fdtwainth, 6 hours ago
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post fdtwainth  
        LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
        Working...
        X