This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WNF News Bot
    Attention!! White People!! Current News of Interest!
    • Jul 2015

Enemies in the U.S. Government

Rep. Ayanna Pressley, the american born nigger of the " Squad" takes time to show us that it's a hairless ape.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-head-n1117361

Rep. Ayanna Pressley reveals she has alopecia, debuts bald head

"My twists have become such a synonymous and a conflated part of not only my personal identity and how I show up in the world, but my political brand," she said.

Jan. 16, 2020, 5:26 PM CST
    By Janelle Griffith

Rep. Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass., disclosed Thursday that she has alopecia areata, a condition that results in the loss of hair on the scalp and elsewhere.

Pressley, who is known for sporting natural hairstyles, particularly Senegalese twists, also revealed her bald head for the first time in an interview with The Root.

"My twists have become such a synonymous & a conflated part of not only my personal identity & how I show up in the world, but my political brand. And that's why I think it's important that I'm transparent about this new normal & living with alopecia." — @AyannaPressley pic.twitter.com/jqraqZeiKr
    The Root (@TheRoot) January 16, 2020

Pressley said sh...

More at Creativity Alliance Forum ...
  • WNF News Bot
    • Jul 2015

How stupid can this mud be? It's "job" in Congress is to make laws, not encouraging the breaking of laws.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...essing-of-aoc/

Watch: Leftist Anarchy in NYC As Hundreds Break the Law With the Blessing of AOC

Posted at 10:30 a...

More...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
      • Jul 2015

Quote from: Rev.Dibbs on Today at 01:17
      I understand each state have their own power and state laws, but they are part of the United States and suppose to be under federal law. So my conclusion which should also be everyone else's is:

For all these states to allow these illegal mud races to be released and call themselves sanctuary states the federal government must also approve of it.

You are 100% correct, brother.

Australia and America are much the same regarding state vs federal laws. The states have the independent right to make up their own laws, providing they comply with the federal constitution, bill of rights and related federal laws. Federal laws supersede state laws in all matters. The federal authority maintains the right to act with complete disregard to state laws. If federal authority does not to comply with federal law and i...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
        • Jul 2015

Absolutely Ridiculous. The anti-White agenda is so strong that even when niggers commit violence and crime our enemies still tries to accuse the White Race. The propaganda media "acts" like they're confused to why this tweet was generated. We know why, this muslim c*nt was trying to trick the ignorant.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ras...-city-shooting

Rashida Tlaib deletes tweet blaming 'white supremacy' for Jersey City shooting

By Sam Dorman | Fox News

The Black Hebrew Israelites perpetrated the anti-Semitic attack in Jersey City this week. @RashidaTlaib is literally whitewashing it right now. pic.twitter.com/MQTJoSX1EM
        Siraj Hashmi (@SirajAHashmi) December 12, 2019

Jersey City shooters may be linked to radical Black Hebrew Israelite movement

The two shooters identified in the deadly kosher deli shootout were religious fanatics, according to neighbors; Bryan Llenas reports from the scene.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., received a flurry of attention on Thursday after...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
          • Jul 2015

This is a perfect example of how a White can cater to these niggers and jews all their life, as race traitor Trump has; and as a White person you will always remain their enemy.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/democr...l-with-slavery

Democratic rep claims President Trump must be impeached 'to deal with slavery'

The constitutional amendment abolishing slavery was ratified in 1865

Rep. Al Green (D-Texas) claimed in an interview Saturday that President Donald Trump must be impeached "to deal with slavery" — despite the 13th Amendment, which abolished slavery, being ratified in 1865.

Green, whose articles of impeachment were overwhelmingly rejected by the House, was asked on MSNBC what the outcome of the impeachment proceedings will be "if more evidence is revealed."

In response, Green invoked America's "original sin."

"I b...

Comment

• Reynolds
            • Oct 2018

Just reminded me of this image I just posted. This scum RULES and REJECTS at the same time. How can that be?

Comment

• WNF News Bot
              • Jul 2015

Basically a law to eliminate any White space. According to these enemies in our government, White won't be able to make their own safe White areas or retreat when the niggers and muds move into an area to destroy what they have built and developed. This is just another openly f*ck Whites proposal/law.

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/non-white-...-white-suburbs

Non-White Democrats in Virginia Seek to Outlaw White Flight and Creation of White Suburbs

Paul Kersey • December 25, 2019

In a society governed by extreme egalitarianism, freedom of association is but a pipe-dream. Our elite, and those elected to govern and dictate our lives, utilize diversity and multiculturalism (non-white legal immigration/refugees) as a weapon to bludgeon whats left of the Historic America Nation.

And now, non-white Democrats h...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
                • Jul 2015

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ugees-n1116426

Federal judge blocks Trump order allowing local governments to refuse refugees

The decision comes less than a week after Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said his state would not accept new refugees, making it the first in the nation to do so.

Jan. 15, 2020, 11:34 AM CST / Updated Jan. 15, 2020, 5:56 PM CST
                By Daniella Silva and Laura Strickler

A federal judge on Wednesday temporarily blocked a Trump administration order that allowed state and local governments to refuse the resettling of refugees, finding the policy likely “unlawful.”

U.S. District Judge Peter J. Messitte, of Maryland, ordered the preliminary injunction on the Trump administration’s executive order, which requires state and local governments to affirmatively consent to the receiving of refugee...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
                  • Jul 2015

New Jersey declares Whites are the most dangerous group on the planet. And from what I concluded from this article, beside the freak occurrence of a lone wolf looney, which may or may not be racially motivated and never tied to a "hate group" (hence the name lone wolf). Flyers and stickers are what makes us the most scariest people. Flyers and stickers vs. beheadings and burning infidels alive. It doesn't seem like much of a comparison and I'm not sure how paper makes White people so much more dangerous. I guess that's how it goes when the government and propaganda media is your enemies.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/21/us/ne...rnd/index.html

New Jersey just raised its threat level for white supremacists to 'high,' well above ISIS and al Qaeda

By Leah Asmelash and Sheena Jones, CNN
                  Updated 9:59 AM ET, Sat February 22, 2020

(CNN)White sup...

Comment

• Reynolds
                    • Oct 2018

Comment

• WNF News Bot
                      • Jul 2015

Trump's smug look at being called a nigger makes me sick. How could that make any sane White person that happy?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...oundtable.html

Trump Called "First Black President" At White House Black History Month Roundtable

Posted By Ian Schwartz
                      On Date February 27, 2020

Trump Called "First Black President" At White House Black History Month Roundtable

President Trump was told he is the first black president Thursday at a White House roundtable celebrating Black History Month featuring national conservative and Trump-supporting African-American personalities.

"Mr. President, I don't mean to interrupt, but I've got to say this because it's Black History Month: man, you the first black president," Former NFL safety Jack Brewer, a guest at the roundtable, told Trump...

Comment

• Reynolds
                        • Oct 2018

Comment

• WNF News Bot
                          • Jul 2015

Amidst the Chink flu our enemies still continue to attack our rights. You won't be able to protect yourselves but who cares. You can get loaded on alcohol and marijuana so you won't care about it.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coronavir...ential-closure

Coronavirus fueling gun store sales but California sheriff says shops are 'not an essential,' orders closures

https://www.foxnews.com/us/denver-ma...r-crowds-swarm

Denver mayor reverses order to close liquor stores, recreational marijuana dispensaries after crowds swarm

Comment

• WNF News Bot
                            • Jul 2015

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/08/n...care-plan.html

De Blasio Unveils Health Care Plan for Undocumented and Low-Income New Yorkers

By J. David Goodman
                            Jan. 8, 2019

New York City will spend at least $100 million to ensure that undocumented immigrants and others who cannot qualify for insurance can receive medical treatment, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced on Tuesday, seeking to insert a city policy into two contentious national debates.

The mayor has styled himself, in his 2017 re-election campaign and during his second term, as a progressive leader on issues like education and health care, and as a bulwark against the policies of President Trump, particularly on immigration.

In making the announcement, first on national television, Mr. de Blasio appeared to be trying to heighten that contrast and thrust his efforts on behalf of undocumented New Yor...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
                              • Jul 2015

In an attempt to run cover for their gook overlords, our enemies are trying to rewrite history.

https://saraacarter.com/gov-cuomo-ca...onference/amp/

Gov. Cuomo Calls Coronavirus A ‘European Virus’ Throughout His Press Conference

saraacarter.com

Not a chance anyone in the press will call out this dangerous charlatan. pic.twitter.com/81SQ4PM3Ne
                              Jordan Schachtel (@JordanSchachtel) May 11, 2020

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo called the coronavirus a “European virus” multiple times during his press briefing on Monday as he announced new steps for his state’s economic reopening.

“When we started this, yes, we had more cases than anyone else,” Cuomo said. “Yes, we had this European virus attack us and nobody expected it. But we’re not only going to change our trajectory, we’re going to change the trajectory more dramatically than any place else in the nation.”

“We had the virus that attacked us from Europe. T...

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Reynolds, 1 hour ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Reynolds  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 6 hours ago
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Reynolds  
                              LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                              Working...
                              X