Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WNF News Bot
    replied

I'm so tired of hearing about this thieving nigger "jogger". Especially when coloreds attacking Whites are exponentially more. And now this anti-White mentality of the J.O.G. and propaganda media is at appalling levels. The blaring hypocrisy of this should anger any proud White person.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/25/us/ah...ion/index.html

Ahmaud Arbery killing being investigated as federal hate crime, family attorney says

By Angela Barajas and Martin Savidge, CNN
    Updated 9:59 PM ET, Mon May 25, 2020

(CNN)S. Lee Merritt, an attorney for the family of Ahmaud Arbery, told CNN on Monday that the US Department of Justice is investigating the shooting death as a hate crime.

Then if nigger and mud attacks are even reported, the race is omitted and hate crime charges aren't even considered. Even if the coloreds proclaim their h...

More at Creativity Alliance Forum ...

Leave a comment:

• WNF News Bot
    replied

As the story of the thieving nigger jogger's death floods the propaganda media's broadcasting, this story of another nigger sniping down a White elderly couple is barely even mentioned, and not at all by the national MSM channels.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/10/marrie...-cemetery/amp/

Married couple, 85 and 86, shot dead at Delaware veterans cemetery

By Jackie Salo
    May 10, 2020 | 12:50pm

A married Maryland couple in their 80s were killed at a Delaware cemetery by a gunman who authorities later found dead, according to reports.

Sheldon C. Francis, 29, gunned down an 85-year-old woman and her 86-year-old husband Friday morning on the grounds of the Delaware Veterans Memorial Cemetery in Bear, NBC Philadelphia reported.

The woman was pronounced dead at the scene while her husband died Saturday at an area hospital, police said. T...

Leave a comment:

• WNF News Bot
    replied

I wasn't going to comment on this nigger's death but it's flooding the MSM's broadcasting, so I figured I would at least document the story and add my own two cents (for whatever it's worth).

I don't know or care if this nigger's death was justified. The real conversation we should be having is about the truly lopsided statistics of interracial violence and murders. What's so frustrating is how niggers attacking Whites happens astronomically more and are rarely reported. The stories are definitely not reported for weeks and brought up in future conversations as attacks/murders committed on nigger and mud are. I'm also so tired of when the propaganda media finally does comes across a White person in a confrontation with a colored, our whole race is demonized for weeks afterwards. All while the same or worse nigger and mud actions are swept under the rug or even worse, our enemies make...

Leave a comment:

• WNF News Bot
    replied

I have no objection to a nigger aiding other niggers. As a member of a species we are all to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our own kind. What does bother me is the hypocrisy. If this was a White person giving to only Whites, this article would be much different. I know the looks and comments I receive when I'm asked to donate. To which my response is often, "I will donate, if my money can go towards only the White children or White people" what ever the case may be. I know neither I or any other White person has ever received the praises this mulatto Kaepernick has gotten for wanting to help our race/species.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...ities-n1186421

Colin Kaepernick launches coronavirus relief fund to aid black and brown communities

The former NFL quarterback donated $...

Leave a comment:

• WNF News Bot
    replied

Even though this story has no racial motivations, the media tries. The M.S.M. knows that it's been proven that the public doesn't read much past the headline. So as you see they stick a picture of a White man and a headline mentioning nigger church fires. And since they inject "evil White supremacists" into everything they can, they can make even non racial articles into a racial situation. The propaganda media's message is obvious, all Whites are bad.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/lo...hes/ar-BBZQXbj

Louisiana man pleads guilty to setting fire to three black churches

By Darran Simon, CNN

The son of a Louisiana deputy pleaded guilty on Monday to setting fire to three black churches, according to federal prosecutors.

Holden Matthews, 22, admitted in court to setting fire to the Baptist churches in St. Landry ...

Leave a comment:

• WNF News Bot
    replied

Way more pro-Trump than he should be, but he does point out some double standards of the M.S.M.

I believe we will see these situations like this resent one at Mar-A-Lago, exponentially increase if Trump is re-elected. Maybe even an assassin attempt. I'm always taken back by how the American public have been convinced that kike loving Trump is an "evil White supremacists", especially when that's not even close to the truth.

Leave a comment:

• WNF News Bot
    started a topic Propaganda Media's Double Standard

Propaganda Media's Double Standard

I can hear the bitching and crying now, if there was a W.N.C. (White news channel) launched.

https://www.blackenterprise.com/blac...united-states/

BLACK NEWS CHANNEL LAUNCHES ONLY BLACK-LED NEWS NETWORK IN THE UNITED STATES

by Cedric 'BIG CED' Thornton
    February 13, 2020

The Black News Channel (BNC) officially launched and premiered in select markets this past week, making it the only black-led news network in the country. The network was started by former Oklahoma Congressman J.C. Watts Jr. and cable television vet Bob Brillante.

“I have traveled around the country participating in interviews, serving on panel discussions, and sharing BNC’s mission and commitment to telling a more complete story of the African American community,” BNC Chairman and co-founder Watts said in a press release.“There is growing interest ...

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by WNF News Bot, 35 minutes ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by MyNameIsKaiser, 6 hours ago
1 response
0 likes
Last Post Aleister adams  
Started by WNF News Bot, 6 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by Reynolds, 19 hours ago
1 response
0 likes
Last Post MyNameIsKaiser  
LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
Working...
X