This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WNF News Bot
    Attention!! White People!! Current News of Interest!
    • Jul 2015

Illinois News

I was expecting this "stay at home" order from the obese billionaire kike that is our governor. Especially once I heard California had locked down their state. I can truthfully say that I've had enough of what I believe is a media/political made crisis. The lack of food and other household essentials are an inconvenience, but what really bothers me the most about all this, is how these restrictions and lockdowns have affected my Creativity activism. It's hard to flyer and spread the our Religion when everyone's at home.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...place-69715851

Illinois governor imposes stay-at-home order to curb virus

By JOHN O'CONNOR and KATHLEEN FOODY
    Associated Press
    March 20, 2020, 5:32 PM

Spring breakers face public criticism and barricadesSpring breakers are facing barricades and yellow tape as Miami’s may...

More at Creativity Alliance Forum ...
  • WNF News Bot
    • Jul 2015

Starting next school semester (new law goes into effect 6/20), Illinois children by law will be indoctrinating our children with more homosexuality propaganda.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/trending/...KA4NILLVLUAPA/

Illinois schools to start teaching LGBTQ history

Illinois schools to add LGBTQ history to curriculum

By: Natalie Dreier, Cox Media Group National Content Desk
    Updated: January 3, 2020 - 12:39 PM

A new year brings new laws, one of which will make history lessons more inclusive.

The state of Illinois will expand its history curriculum and will start teaching about the contributions of LGBTQ people, WIFR reported.

The bill, which was signed in August, takes effect in June.

The legislation requires textbooks purchased with grant money to be non-discriminatory and “must include the roles and contributions of a...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
      • Jul 2015

So I guess since Illinois' niggers and mud people can obey the law or pay their fines when they are caught breaking the law. My state is just going eliminate laws, instead of dealing with the actual issue of niggers and muds being unruly. It will be interesting to see how far my state will take this
      approach to other laws. How long will it take before the decriminalization other laws like misdemeanor theft or turn our streets into public restrooms like California has.

https://wgntv.com/2020/01/06/illinoi...light-tickets/

Illinois will stop collecting on unpaid red-light tickets

CHICAGO — The state of Illinois will stop collecting fines against drivers who are ticketed after cameras catch them violating red lights in the suburbs, Comptroller Susana Mendoza said Monday.

Mendoza said poor and minority motorists appear to be most affected b...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
        • Jul 2015

Just calling out Illinois doesn't fix the problem. What need to happen, is that the federal government steps in and holds Illinois' government accountable for their actions. By this lack of action by the federal government, it means that they're at least complacent, if not in total agreement with this pro-illegal mud/anti-White agenda also.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/coo...igrant-release

ICE calls out Illinois county for releasing illegal immigrants with criminal records

By Sam Dorman | Fox News

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)is calling out Cook County, Illinois, for releasing illegal immigrants who've been accused of crimes, claiming the county denied more than 1,000 detainer requests in the fiscal year 2019 alone.

Detainers are requests by federal immigration enforcement for local jurisdictions to keep in custody immigrants who hav...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
          • Jul 2015

Carbondale niggers chimping out again.

https://wsiltv.com/2020/02/11/carbon...kend-shooting/

Carbondale man wanted in connection with weekend shooting

February 11, 2020 4:37 pm
          Mandy Robertson
          CRIME AND COURTS, TOP STORIES

CARBONDALE (WSIL) -- Authorities are searching for a Carbondale man in connection with a weekend shooting.

Carbondale Police were called to the area of North Robert A. Stalls and East Birch Street around 2:15 p.m. Sunday for a report of shots fired.

Investigators say Stephen L. Moultrie, 23, of Carbondale, fired several shots at a vehicle with three people inside. No one was struck by the gunfire, but one person was taken to Memorial Hospital of Carbondale for an unrelated medical issue.

A Jackson County arrest warrant was issued Tuesday charging Moultrie with aggravated discharge of a firearm and unlawful use of a w...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
            • Jul 2015

It's really terrible to see that these Universities/Colleges (a.k.a. indoctrination centers) have mind polluted our children into believing this is a positive subject to promote, but no real surprise. Especially when I place a piece of paper stating that "It's ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE" or ask the question of if you're "Proud To be White?", I'm banished from their campuses forever. It definitely makes it easy to see the mindset of our enemies.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/universit...s-to-act-on-it

University of Illinois student government passes anti-Israel BDS resolution, school says there are 'no plans' to act on it

By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

HBO host Bill Maher hits back at Rep. Rashida Tlaib's call to boycott his show after he criticized the BDS movement.

The student government at the University of Ill...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
              • Jul 2015

This round is the prairie niggers being pandered to by the anti-White Illinois government. As long as you're not White in my state, you will be treated as an endangered species.

https://newschannel20.com/news/local...ed-in-illinois

Native American mascots may become banned in Illinois

by WICS/WRSP Staff
              Wednesday, February 26th 2020

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WICS/WRSP) — A new bill would prevent Illinois schools and sports teams from having a Native American logo or mascot.

Native American imagery would be allowed if the school does all of the following:

* Receives written consent from a Native American tribe within 500 miles of the school, and the consent must be renewed every five years
              * Conducts a school-wide program on Native American culture, to be held at least twice a school year
              * Offers an academic course on Native American contri...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
                • Jul 2015

It's time to design a flyer - A Community Service Announcement - for the Chinese Virus.

* Guidelines for Survival
                - Public Health Precautions
                - Voluntary Isolation
                - Social Distancing
                - Prep for Two Months at Home
                - Prep for Attack

* Chinese Virus Facts
                - Bio Weapon Created in Chinese Lab
                - Intent is to depopulate and create anarchy across the world
                - Your/Our democratically elected Government using it as an opportunity to depopulate and specifically kill off all the old White people/boomers/old age pensioners
                https://nationalfile.com/report-gen-...boomer-remover
                - Government induced food shortages creates manufactured crisis

* Facts of Life in a Multi-Racial Society
                - Using Katrina: Whites work together as a community/Blacks loot and murder
                - Poor Blacks blame Poor Whites
                - Poor Blacks attack Poor Whites

White Unity is the only c...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
                  • Jul 2015

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ill...ut-coronavirus

Illinois Gov. Pritzker slams 'profoundly un-American', 'racist speech' on coronavirus

www.foxnews.com

Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker appeared to implicitly criticize President Trump during a Saturday coronavirus response briefing in Chicago.

Pritzker, a Democrat, outlined his forthcoming "stay-at-home" order for the Land of Lincoln and closed with a pointed critique of some of the rhetoric being used to describe the coronavirus.

Pritzker called the characterization that the coronavirus is "tied to" any particular ethnicity "profoundly un-American."

"Let us remember that this virus is not tied to any specific ethnic group or race," Pritzker said.

"People from every demographic, every race, ethnicity, gender or background have been infected. Sug...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
                    • Jul 2015

The dyke nigger mayor of Chicago has granted itself supreme authority. With Chicago's mayor, basically our state's second governor. I hope this doesn't lead to our obese kike governor declaring an executive order also. I'm definitely not comfortable with the enemies of Creativity and the White Race possessing this much power over our rights. Especially with little to no checks and balances. It all seems like a very slippery slope to me.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...e-order-grant/

Chicago mayor's executive order grants coronavirus benefits to illegal immigrants

CHICAGO — Chicago immigrants who do not have legal status in the U.S. are eligible for all relief programs run by the city amid the coronavirus outbreak, Mayor Lori Lightfoot ordered Tuesday.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...ois-allowed-fo...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
                      • Jul 2015

The J.O.G. of Illinois has placed us on another month of what they call an extended stay at home order. Which basically allows us excess to places that should have never shut down, like parks or curb side pick up at retailers; while making other aspects of life harder on us.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/coro...urces/2260588/

Illinois’ Stay-at-Home Order Modified, Extended Through May, Pritzker Announces

The statewide stay-at-home order was previously in effect through April 30

By Mary Ann Ahern • Published 4 hours ago •Updated 10 mins ago

Illinois' stay-at-home order will now be in effect through May, Gov. J.B. Pritzker announced Thursday.

With just one week left until the current April 30 deadline, Pritzker said he plans to extend the deadline until May 30, though some changes will be put in pla...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
                        • Jul 2015

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-open-illinois

Auschwitz Museum condemns Nazi slogan at 'Re-open Illinois' protest

thehill.com

The Auschwitz Museum and Memorial condemned a protester who brought a sign featuring the Nazi slogan “Arbeit macht frei” to a rally against Illinois’s stay-at-home orders.

The museum's official Twitter account responded to a photograph from the “Re-open Illinois” protest, which showed a woman wearing an American flag face mask while carrying a sign reading “Arbeit macht frei, JB.”

The initials appear to be directed to Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker (D), who is Jewish.

"'Arbeit macht frei' was a false, cynical illusion the SS gave to prisoners of #Auschwitz. Those words became one of the icons of human hatred. It's painful to see this symbol instrumentalized & used again to spread ha...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
                          • Jul 2015

Some more b.s. from the propaganda media. There's no way that I'm going to believe that out of all the Illinoisians that are mandated to wear mask, I'm suppose to believe that a nigger representative happen to get stopped and harassed. Sounds to much like a set up or out and out lie.

https://abc7chicago.com/face-mask-ma...ative/6156129/

Illinois state Representative Kam Buckner stopped by police after leaving store while wearing mask

By ABC 7 Chicago Digital Team

CHICAGO (WLS) -- An Illinois state representative who is black said he was stopped by a police officer while leaving a store and wearing a mask and gloves.

In a series of tweets, Representative Kam Buckner (D-Chicago) said he was dressed casually, like most of the other shoppers on Sunday, when an officer asked to see his receipt and ID. Buckner complied.

https://twitter.co...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
                            • Jul 2015

I was hoping with as rural my area is and the closure of the colleges due to the chink flu, we could avoid the cancerous destruction of the black plague. But I should have known the niggers of Carbondale would take any opportunity to chimp out. Luckily my house is out of city limits but this nonsense was about 10 miles away.

https://wsiltv.com/2020/06/01/severa...es-vandalized/

Several Carbondale businesses vandalized

June 1, 2020 7:47 am
                            Evie Allen
                            HOMEPAGE, NEWS 3 THIS MORNING

CARBONDALE (WSIL) -- Vandals bust out windows and trash several businesses in Carbondale.

Carbondale Police are investigating after vandals destroy storefronts around and inside University Mall and other Carbondale businesses including Sally Beauty Supply.

Authorities have not released many details but tell News 3 This Morning, the vandalism happened after the peaceful vigil an...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
                              • Jul 2015

The black plague is more contagious than the chink flu. I was hoping this nonsense would stay to the urban areas, or at the most spread to the college towns. Unfortunately it has gotten more out of control than I would have guessed. The nigger lives matter group has invaded a Southern Illinois town that I would have never believed it would reach. Anna, Illinois is a small primarily White town, that's name was once an acronym for Ain't No Niggers Allowed and was referred to as a "sundown town". A lot has changed, the news footage I've seen of the once proud White town is now full of race traitors.

To not live around a lot of niggers and muds is nice but it can make the White Race complacent to the threat of these sub-races. Add the unnatural teaches of christ-insanity and you have a perfect recipe for destruction. This is why we must remove the kikes, niggers, and mud races from our ...

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Reynolds, 3 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Reynolds  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                              Working...
                              X