Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WNF News Bot
    Attention!! White People!! Current News of Interest!
    • Jul 2015

A Gook in the Sydney Morning Herald is bitching because another Gook didn't win Masterchef Australia ...

All white on the night: when MasterChef hit the 'bamboo ceiling', this Asian-Australian stopped watching

Jessica Zhan Mei Yu | Sydney Morning Herald (Australia) | 22 July 2020

https://www.smh.com.au/national/all-...22-p55ecl.html

I didn’t watch the MasterChef finale this week. I had felt pointlessly possessive over who might win that trophy for months, and then it suddenly didn’t matter who won because my Asian team had already lost.

MasterChef is all you’ve really got if you’re looking for Asian-Australian faces on TV. Which is why it hurt so much when Reynold Poernomo, the only Asian-Australian to make the top five, was eliminated from the ...

More at Creativity Alliance Forum ...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
      • Jul 2015

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gop-lawma...ama-john-lewis

GOP lawmaker celebrates KKK leader’s birthday in Alabama on same day John Lewis’ legacy is honored in state

www.foxnews.com

A GOP lawmaker in Alabama is facing backlash after posting a photo celebrating the birthday of a confederate general, who was also a leader of the Ku Klux Klan, on the same day that the state honored the legacy of the late civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis.

State Rep. Will Dismukes of Prattville, in a now-deleted Facebook post, celebrated the birthday of Nathan Bedford Forrest, who was the first grand wizard of the KKK.

“Had a great time at Fort Dixie speaking and giving the invocation for Nathan Bedford Forrest annual birthday celebration. Always a great time and some sure enough good eating!!” the Republican state House member wrote in the post.

Dismukes appe...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
        • Jul 2015

Gross! Who would want a nigger to touch their shoe?

Comment

• WNF News Bot
          • Jul 2015

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Today at 10:52
          A co-conut is copping its just deserts after bringing coronavirus to Queensland

That's not a Coconut, it's an Africoon.
          Almond eyes, thick flapping lips, a lust for Prince Harry and Lilibet's crown ....

How many White people are going to die because that NIGGER wanted to party with the Chinese Death Virus?

Oh wait, the anti-White government everyone democratically voted in says to kill all the BOOMERS/OLD WHITE PEOPLE.

Comment

• WNF News Bot
            • Jul 2015

I just bought a bottle of White King Bleach today ...

'What will they cancel next?' Pauline Hanson slams push to change name of Pauls 'Smarter White' milk - after Coon cheese was forced to ditch its name

* {Abo} Activist Dr Stephen Hagan wants to change the name of Smarter White milk
            * Dr Hagan was behind a successful campaign to change name of Coon cheese
            * Pauline Hanson has criticised his calls in a sarcastic Facebook post on Thursday

Stephen Johnson & Charlie Moore | Daily Mail (UK) | 6 August 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hite-milk.html

Pauline Hanson has criticised calls to change the name of Pauls 'Smarter White' milk brand because it's offensive to Aboriginal people.

Daily Mail Australia revealed on Monday that Indigenous activist Dr Stephen Hagan wante...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
              • Jul 2015

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ous-woman.html

Bachelor in Paradise star Renne Barrett has opened up about her indigenous heritage.

However, the 26-year-old reality star has revealed that she has often faced racism and felt 'segregated' because of her background.

She explained that growing up in Darwin she was often bullied at school because of her looks

In school I was always known as the 'black girl' and for me, being so young, I didn't understand why I was being segregated,' she told the HuffPost.

However, she admits that she still faces racism on a regular basis.

Last year indigenous Bachelor star Brooke Blurton revealed to Yahoo that she is often told that she ...

Comment

• Reynolds
                • Oct 2018

"Accept who you are" is bullshit. "Self-esteem" was bullshit. So is "self-acceptance" and "self-concept". All designed to make you feel better. A good example is a billionairess - Oprah. Now she is blaming her wealth and who she is on Whites. Those 7 deadly sins just won't go away such as jealously, envy and hatred - of the White Race.

Comment

• WNF News Bot
                  • Jul 2015

https://www.9and10news.com/2020/08/0...ublic-meeting/

Leelanau Co. Commissioner Under Fire After Using N-Word During Public Meeting

"This is an elected official who felt free to say this, while being recorded."

August 6, 2020
                  Chloe Kiple, Josh Monroe

A Leelanau County leader is under fire after using the N-word during a public meeting this week.

According to officials at Tuesday’s meeting, another commissioner asked him why he wasn’t wearing a face mask. He said “Well, this whole thing is because of them n—–s down in Detroit.”

Board chairman Bob Joyce told him he couldn’t say that, and he responded “I can say anything I want. Black Lives Matter has everything to do with taking the country away from us.”

Now, shock, anger and hurt are rippling through the county and the public is demanding his resignation or r...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
                    • Jul 2015

Music faculty at Texas college stokes ire for suggesting music theory isn’t white supremacist
                    https://www.foxnews.com/us/music-fac...te-supremacist

Brooklyn College Education Prof. Claims Math Is ‘White Supremacist Patriarchy’
                    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...ist-patriarchy

Check the link above for more stupidity and a few Brave White Souls.

Moment loud mouthed, abusive, racist Niggress confronts polite White gentleman who repeatedly erased her 'Black Lives Matter' graffiti in front of her home

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...te-street.html

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
                      • Jul 2015

I was debating if I was going to post this here or in the "Hate Crime" hoax thread. This story just doesn't sound right to me. It's just too unlikely that a White man comes out of nowhere, says nothing more than nigger, nigger, nigger, and then hits and shoots the niggress for no reason. Very unlikely. It definitely wouldn't be the first time a White man was blamed by a colored to gain victim points.

https://www.ksdk.com/mobile/article/...7-0c7f8364dc02

Man wanted after using racial slur, shooting woman in Jefferson County

"I think he was just trying to pistol whip me in the face. What happened was when he hit me, the gun went off in my face"

Author: Rhyan Henson
                      Published: 6:38 AM CDT August 17, 2020
                      Updated: 7:02 AM CDT August 17, 2020

ARNOLD, Mo. — A man i...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
                        • Jul 2015

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...=1490&ito=1490

-Woman filmed calling victim a 'nasty Mexican dog' in a vile racist rant

-He had called her out for verbally abusing another dog walker

-She proceeded to insult him as well and followed him along the pavement

-The victim responded by saying: 'God bless you, lady, God bless you

funny video on original!

Comment

• WNF News Bot
                          • Jul 2015

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/18/us/ha...rnd/index.html

Harlem Globetrotter speaks out after banana thrown at him on live TV by news broadcasters

By Chandelis Duster and Skylar Mitchell, CNN
                          Updated 4:45 PM ET, Tue August 18, 2020

(CNN)A member of the Harlem Globetrotters is speaking out on racial insensitivities after two White Alabama news broadcasters threw fruit, including a banana, at him on live television.

Maxwell Pearce, 24, known as "Hops Pearce" for the legendary basketball team, on Sunday released clips of the incident, which took place in January on Good Day Alabama for WBRC Fox6 News in Birmingham, Alabama. WBRC is a CNN affiliate.

Pearce told CNN on Tuesday that he was on the show promoting a Harlem Globetrotter's basketball game taking place at Samford University and was demonstrating some of the team's basketball tricks...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
                            • Jul 2015

Comment

• WNF News Bot
                              • Jul 2015

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ow/ar-BB18cgZa

'Deeply Offensive': U.N. Racism Survey Criticized for Asking Staff If They're 'Yellow'

The United Nations drew sharp criticism after issuing a survey about racism to its staff members Wednesday that included a question about how they identified themselves, offering "yellow" as a possible response.

"We acknowledge the need to formulate these categories with greater sensitivity and will take immediate steps to rectify this," U.N. spokesman Stephane Dujarric told Reuters, adding that the survey would be taken offline and revised to reflect "legitimate concerns" that were brought up.

The "U.N. Survey on Racism" was sent to thousands of the organization's staffers Wednesday as part of U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres' "campaign to eradicate ra...

Comment

• WNF News Bot
                                • Jul 2015

Rev. I grew up in a nigger neighborhood, rode a nigger bus for 4-6 hours a day, and went to a nigger school full of feminist commie teachers. Niggers are here to destroy for their master the jew i.e. Haiti.
                                * jews, their niggers, and Arab beasts.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by WNF News Bot, 1 hour ago
                                0 responses
                                1 view
                                0 likes
                                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                                Started by Reynolds, 4 hours ago
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Reynolds  
                                Started by Reynolds, 5 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Reynolds  
                                Started by WNF News Bot, 6 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                                Started by WNF News Bot, 6 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                                LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                                Working...
                                X