X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hannalore
    replied
    Originally posted by Rev.Cambeul View Post
    Thanks, but I've had it for thirty-two years. Got it in 88. Still have a lot of work to go to finish the rebuild. That's what happens when you have to put it in hiding so no bastard can rip it off and you're poor.
    This one nigger at work every single time I start to use either chapped stick or hand lotion, the VERY second I start using it, she says either " can I use some' and I just say NO and then she gets an offended look on her face, like I am obligated to let her use it or these second I put lotion on my hands she says " do you have any lotion I can use" and I say NO I don't have any lotion as I am rubbing it on my hands with the bottle sitting on my desk. ha ha

Leave a comment:

• Rev.Cambeul
    replied
    Thanks, but I've had it for thirty-two years. Got it in 88. Still have a lot of work to go to finish the rebuild. That's what happens when you have to put it in hiding so no bastard can rip it off and you're poor.

Leave a comment:

• Hannalore
    replied
    You are going to have a lot of fun with this bike.

Leave a comment:

• WNF News Bot
    started a topic Re: Creator Bike - That's What I like

Re: Creator Bike - That's What I like

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul on 28 February 2020 at 05:49
    Mine - a Honda Rebel. I'm getting closer to dedicating time and money on it. Still working on my car and home security fencing at the moment.

I just dumped the engine in the frame (which freed up some space in my shed) and threw a Creator patch on the tank to see how it looked. Same with painting the handlebars black. Now that I see the black handlebars, that's definitely what I'll be going for. Also black forks with gators, black wheels and black motor.

No change really. Just a cheap can of paint and a few more parts bolted on to test the styling to make sure it's what I like ...

In the Gallery
    https://creativityallian...

More at Creativity Alliance Forum ...

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 5 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by Reynolds, 13 hours ago
1 response
0 likes
Last Post Aleister adams  
Started by WNF News Bot, 7 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
Working...
X