X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Stormfronters Go On Vacation

Should be obvious by now that WNF isn't picking up the slack from the Stormfront crowd. Besides WNF, Jew World Order and others, I have been spending more time on Gab. I've even talked to long-timers from Stormfront and seems they are doing more yard work outside these days. Is this all there is to the White Nationalist movement? And all the talk about civil war? I've even thought about the Creator movement and in fact did register but did something wrong along the way and put the idea aside for now. It just seems that we are looking for someone to talk to and discuss things. I keep very busy doing other things and maybe that's the whole idea. But frankly it's disappointing. I believe if Stormfront is down for any length of time that nothing will change elsewhere.

Every day I also log on to NSM, WIN, Vdare News, Jew World Order, Russia Insider, EU Times, Incogman, Shieldwall Network and Daily Stormer. Not just to get information but post something. A "hit" is also produced. It isn't asking too much. But for now I believe the "civil war" talk is just wishful thinking, and as in the case of South Africa, that it just might never happen. Something more is needed before we wake up en masse.

• Archangel
    • Feb 2015

According to a Stormfront mod, he is able to access Stormfront, and says that people are posting. I've asked him how he and they have managed to do that. Am waiting for his explanations/directions on how to go around the certificate blockage.

I've never been on Stormfront or any site with the idea in mind of 'Civil war' coming, or formenting it. It may or may not come. It'll be a surprise if it does, and a bigger surprise if it goes anywhere.

Absolutely, go outside more while we can. Winter is coming and we'll be shunted inside once the weather shifts to storms. Live one's life as a White person should. Continue chasing our dreams, build our families, our businesses, or start one, if that's something we want to do. Sitting on websites is nice, yet only thing it's guaranteed to do is make our backsides sore. Sure, we might share common ideas and make some friends, and that's a big part of what it means to be White.

The SF mod says he didn't do anything to go around the block so many of us are experiencing with the site. He said his iPhone has Firefox as it's browser, and it gave him the option when the Certificate warning came up, to 'access it regardless of the warning'.

All the very best to everyone in these 'interesting times'.

Comment

• Rev.Cambeul
      Chief Administrator & Web Designer
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by reynolds View Post
      I've even thought about the Creator movement and in fact did register but did something wrong along the way and put the idea aside for now.
      Originating with M*** H***, "The Creativity Movement" was a bunch of skinheads that did nothing other than suck drugs and booze, and terrorise other WRL's into giving up or risk being denounced or threatened with murder. That's what you did wrong. They no longer exist other than as a Facebook club. If that's the forum you joined, then it was only to be expected you'd rub them the wrong way. Honesty doesn't work with them. Banging their heads against the wall and screaming WHITE POWER! was their way. If you can't do that - or cannot pretend to do that, you weren't what they wanted.

That is how they portray themselves on Stormfront ... so you should have expected nothing else if you signed up to their forum - which is an offshoot of C18 forum.

The Creativity Alliance's members originate from the same source, but unlike TCM who went total skinhead hobbyist nutter, we went the opposite way and then began picking up older members from Ben Klassen's time. Our longest serving member joined in 1974 - one year after the Church of the Creator was founded by Ben Klassen. All of our Ben Klassen era Creators rejected Hale and refused to join him. Some even refused to join us until they discovered that we do not support Hale. We have Klassen era Creators, Hale era and new members ... some whom you can no longer call new as they have been around for near twenty years.

Creator Forum has been around since the late 90's and has always remained independent of other organisations. We never attempted to replace Stormfront and do not care to - we even once had our own Admin and Moderators on SF, but they chose to remove all non-Christians. You're welcome to join Creator Forum and post. Act like a brother and you will be treated like a brother, whether or not you join the Church.

Originally posted by reynolds View Post
      I believe the "civil war" talk is just wishful thinking, and as in the case of South Africa, that it just might never happen. Something more is needed before we wake up en masse.

Wishful thinking is politely putting it. As a Creator, we do not believe there will ever be a mass uprising. There will be riots, there will be murders in the streets, blood will flow ... there will be rivers of blood, but it'll be flare ups here and there just like there already are. All we can do is network now and prepare. We Creators call it the Racial Holy War, or the RaHoWa. We live the Rahowa today. It's a cold war with occasional bloody flare ups, with constant guerilla tactics and lawfare. Expect that same pattern for another twenty years as the demographics slowly darken to a more violent world ... and then the flare ups will become more constant, networks already formed will come into play, riots in the streets will become battles, and the scared gullible masses will be forced to CHOOSE SIDES OR DIE. That's when police and soldiers will choose sides - because they will either be shot and killed by both White and Black or just Black only. It depends on how they choose.

Revolution does not just happen because a new Hitler suddenly gives a few speeches or writes on a blog or forum. How many times have you read "We need a new Hitler?" before the talk drifts into the supposed spark causing the rise of the masses and the ensuing Civil War? Revolutions take years of planning and setup. They only appear to occur from a single spark because history is simplified. Remember the shot that began WWI? That was a hundred and more years coming. That shot was part of the Serbian Revolution against the Austro-Hungarian Empire, but it was the shot heard around the world because the Serbs took advantage of the international situation. And the warhawks of Russia, Britain and Germany pounced. Serbia eventually got its freedom, but it took nearly another hundred years after that single shot that sparked a series of rolling wars that are still going today.

Use everything at your disposal now and network while you can. Network locally in the street, online, internationally and wherever and however you can. The Racial Cold War is now. Prepare for tomorrow Bloody Racial War today.

Cailen.
      Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E., C.A.
      P.O. Box 420 Oaklands Park, SA 5046 Australia

Comment

• Rev.Cambeul
        Chief Administrator & Web Designer
        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
        According to a Stormfront mod, he is able to access Stormfront, and says that people are posting. I've asked him how he and they have managed to do that. Am waiting for his explanations/directions on how to go around the certificate blockage.
        Another frequent user of WNF - I forget who - explained earlier how to get into SF. Go to your Windows Control Panel, select Internet Options, go to Advanced, untick Check for Publishers & Security Certificate Revocation and reboot. You must then view SF in I.E.

I do not sign into SF because I was banned in 2006 and I have rejected every request since to sign up with a new account. I was banned because I was the first to expose a since proven and now defunct pro-Israel, philo-Semitic political party that was masquerading as an Australian White Nationalist political party using SF as its main recruiting pool. Anyway, I do not sign into SF, but I can see that everything is indeed working. If that is how SF now works, then my bet is that they are winding down operations while continuing to rope White Activists into the Stormfront corral.

Who do the owners of SF work for?
        Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E., C.A.
        P.O. Box 420 Oaklands Park, SA 5046 Australia

Comment

• Archangel
          • Feb 2015

Was able to access SF thru Safari, so am doing that now when I visit. Was in there a bit ago. It was bumping along as it was before they got it working well again,
          then this latest round happened. The Saga continues. Whatever happens is ok with me. We have this site to continue the legacy of being active for the White Nation
          even if for some reason, Storefront totally went away. I'm not of the mind that Don Black works secretly supporting our enemies. I don't think that's true. Don has done
          a lot to make the White Nation what it is today.- a strong voice for our people.

Imagine the pressure he's been under all these years and is still standing fast.

One of the enjoyable things about Stormfront is the conversations we have. I enjoy that when it's happening here too.

You're doing a mighty great job with this site, Rev!! Kudo's!! Thanks for all you're doing behind the scenes.

Comment

• wyte_wyrd
            wyte_wyrd
            • Sep 2019

stormfront more or less bans discussion critical of christ-insanity which establishes it as a gatekeeper in my mind

Comment

• Lieutenant Kelowitz
              • May 2017

For the first time in a week SF has been accessible for me using my usual browser and without using the workaround that works when it's not operating normally. But for now it's working "normally" for me.
              sigpic.

Comment

• wyte_wyrd
                wyte_wyrd
                • Sep 2019

still having problems myself

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by WNF News Bot, 40 minutes ago
                0 responses
                1 view
                0 likes
                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                Started by WNF News Bot, 1 hour ago
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                Started by reynolds, 15 hours ago
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post reynolds  
                Started by wyte_wyrd, 1 day ago
                2 responses
                1 like
                Last Post reynolds  
                Started by WNF News Bot, 9 hours ago
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                Working...
                X