• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rev.Cambeul
    Chief Administrator & Web Designer
    • Jul 2013

Re: Stormfront sucks

The Alpha website: alpha.org was a better site than Stormfront ever was. The Alpha Site began with the beginning of the internet along with Stormfront.

The Alpha website even had an audio greeting!

"Racial Greetings my White Brothers and Sisters, and welcome to the Alpha Site."

It's just a pity that the Alpha Site died and SF continued to live. Perhaps it's the funding that the Blacks get from Don's missus working for the richest Mestizo in the US that helps? Perhaps it's the assistance from Don's anti-White brat, Derek?

Or perhaps I just don't G.A.F. about S.F.? After all, I was thrown off S.F. for not being pro Jewish.
    Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E., C.A.
    P.O. Box 420 Oaklands Park, SA 5046 Australia

Comment

• Archangel
      • Feb 2015

It's interesting hearing these things. What's being said is sticking in my mind and churning around.

Thrown off Stormfront for not being pro Jewish? Really? I remember being on a Protocols of the Elders of Zion thread that we were told could not continue, as we were analyzing the Protocols verse by verse and relating them to daily events. I remember the discussion of John Joy Tree, one of the mods, being Jewish.

Lord Tinsdale, I didn't know his grandmother was non White? I know he was highly regarded by a woman in a small local SF group now disbanded.

Now that you bring that up, Aisling. The last I saw of her, she was claiming she now worked for Netanyahu and the SPLC. So isn't that wonderful. <Kicks waste paper basket across the room> Lord Tinsdale wants to see the US Balkanized so 'the local chiefs can take over', or something to that effect. Local Chiefs? Katsa's maybe.

I took the link to White Nations out of my signature line over there a few days ago. How's that effecting traffic here?

Editing this post, I somehow wound up on page one of this thread and started reading it. I'd forgotten a lot the 'stuff'. Damn.

Comment

• HeadHunter23
        88/23 C.A.
        • Nov 2014

Don Black lost his integrity when he sold out on the Pro-White community long time ago, when he lay down with Wetback woman and started to take kick backs from the light-jew, his business ventures were built on the backs of spics.

Who knows how many Pro-Whites he and his cucked Moderators sold out
        23 Words
        What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
        What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.
        https://creativityalliance.com

Comment

• HeadHunter23
          88/23 C.A.
          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Archangel View Post

That being said, I have every sympathy with those who've been banned from one forum or another. It can be a big shock. I've gotten pretty used to it, having been banned from a surprising list of sites...lol....

Was it something I said? I wonder?
          It was that bad over on Jewfront i got myself banned twice and never went back for round three.
          23 Words
          What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
          What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.
          https://creativityalliance.com

Comment

• Aisling
            • May 2018

Originally posted by Rev.Cambeul View Post
            The Alpha website: alpha.org was a better site than Stormfront ever was. The Alpha Site began with the beginning of the internet along with Stormfront.

The Alpha website even had an audio greeting!

"Racial Greetings my White Brothers and Sisters, and welcome to the Alpha Site."

It's just a pity that the Alpha Site died and SF continued to live. Perhaps it's the funding that the Blacks get from Don's missus working for the richest Mestizo in the US that helps? Perhaps it's the assistance from Don's anti-White brat, Derek?

Or perhaps I just don't G.A.F. about S.F.? After all, I was thrown off S.F. for not being pro Jewish.
            I wish I had known about the Alpha Site; I would have checked it out. When I first found Stormfront (almost two decades ago), it felt like home. I was so excited to be able to speak to people who felt the same way I did about Blacks, multiculturalism, diversity, etc. There was an information section with a primer on Jews and their role in working against White interests. There was also material produced by Revilo P. Oliver. I've often wondered why that information section was scrapped.

I really haven't had that feeling of "being home" during the last few years of being on Stormfront. People really don't talk that much anymore about Jews and their involvement in anti-White policies, not like they did when I first found Stormfront. I've had some posters attack me and other White Nationalists for expressing how much we dislike Blacks. When a person or group of people cause you so much trouble, time and time again, it's only natural to dislike or hate that person or group. It seems as if too many posters there are trying to appeal to the masses by watering down the message.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
              I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Aisling View Post
              It seems as if too many posters there are trying to appeal to the masses by watering down the message.

I seems perfectly apparent to me, that Don sold out to the kikes.
              Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
              Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
              “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Planeteer
                • Nov 2017

Originally posted by DaneBlack View Post
                Stormfront is a soft pathetic group of low lifes, traitors and people who think Don and Mjodr/Glacier are going to be their salvation. They are traitors! The majority of them have no clue about what we are up against and how to fight back for our heritage, race and existence!

You forgot to mention Junkers88. Maybe better you didn't, considering it's doubtful he was ever on our side, let alone ever one of us: Junkerz88 - YouTube

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by WNF News Bot, 1 hour ago
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                Started by alabamian93, 7 hours ago
                3 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Archangel