• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fred O'Malley
    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by daneblack View Post
    i view stormfront as an infestation of antifa scum, traitors and degenerates. I pretty much view vnn as that now as well. Sometimes it is best to let ones ego go for the greater good of what benefits us all. I do not believe that sf and vnn are doing anything at all that will benefit any white nationalist. I think they do more harm than good. Many times their own egos and their coddling of the opposition combine to shut down the voices of people with ideas that will benefit us all if we set aside division and ego!
    b i n g o !!
    Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• WitchesChild
      Pagan Heart
      • May 2013

A thousand White Nationalists coming out on the same day would make a difference. To join and support those already on the front lines doing the deed for us all. To rally behind them without PAGES of fucking bullshit devoted to 'if they deserve it' and endless repetitious GOSSIP straight from the pages of the SPLC.

I see the endless debates about this or that WN celebrity/forum/party/movement/faction for exactly WTF it is.... it is an excuse to not act.

What exactly is the magic percentage of Whites who would lose their jobs and suffer duress after outing themselves? How many consistently hide behind this magic percentage? TOO GODDAMN MANY.

Everything else is a hamster wheel. Waste of time. Pissing into the wind. Things will have to get far worse before we see much action because the majority of 'White Nationalists' are fucking cowards.

Period.

Comment

• DaneBlack
        • May 2014

MY POINT EXACTLY! Too many cowards and gutless whiners to achieve our goals. Too much ego! We are hurting ourselves at this point! We have factions when we need unity. Our strength is unity! A single unified message. Unified leadership and formation of a political party as well as a security element. We must also find ways to bring people in who are like minded but afraid of outing themselves. They can still be useful with providing an underground network of funding, supplies, information and support.

Originally posted by WitchesChild View Post
        A thousand White Nationalists coming out on the same day would make a difference. To join and support those already on the front lines doing the deed for us all. To rally behind them without PAGES of fucking bullshit devoted to 'if they deserve it' and endless repetitious GOSSIP straight from the pages of the SPLC.

I see the endless debates about this or that WN celebrity/forum/party/movement/faction for exactly WTF it is.... it is an excuse to not act.

What exactly is the magic percentage of Whites who would lose their jobs and suffer duress after outing themselves? How many consistently hide behind this magic percentage? TOO GODDAMN MANY.

Everything else is a hamster wheel. Waste of time. Pissing into the wind. Things will have to get far worse before we see much action because the majority of 'White Nationalists' are fucking cowards.

Period.
        My goal is simple: Promote a white nationalist platform and government. Put an end to multi culturalism and to reduce the footprints of the parasitic rodents who infect our world and communities!

Comment

• oldnorseman
          • Jun 2013

Too many people being brainwashed into thinking that somehow Jews and niggers are viable humans. I live in South Dakota but work in Iowa, a right to work state. We have an employee union here which I have refused to join. I told the union rep that I was a facist not a communist and that I would rather practice eugenics, not Marxism. That got me a trip to the H.R. office. The H.R. manager is a spic woman about 35 years old. I told her that I was not going to discuss my political, philosophical or religionist views at work but membership in a workers union violated all of them. She told me that she believed the union rep turned me in because I would not join up and told me to get back to work and just keep my opinions to myself. Many companies are beginning to come up with rules about ethical behavior outside of the workplace so they can control the employees all the time. Sounds like a Jew idea to me.

Comment

• DaneBlack
            • May 2014

It is definitely a jew idea! The idea of a union is a jew idea!
            My goal is simple: Promote a white nationalist platform and government. Put an end to multi culturalism and to reduce the footprints of the parasitic rodents who infect our world and communities!

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
              I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by DaneBlack View Post
              It is definitely a jew idea! The idea of a union is a jew idea!
              All collectivism is jew ideas, it makes herding the goyim easier. Individuality makes us less vulnerable to their black arts.
              “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Crowe
                • May 2013

Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
                All collectivism is jew ideas, it makes herding the goyim easier. Individuality makes us less vulnerable to their black arts.
                Individualism is part of the reason we're in the situation we are right now Fred. White people don't have a "group" mentality. When White people see other White people being shit on by the genocidal government, the prevailing attitude is "not my problem". This leads to attitudes like "diversity is our strength" - unless its diversity coming into their neighborhoods, then they scream bloody murder over it. Collectivism based around racial and Nationalistic ideals is healthy. And that is precisely what the jews fear.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                  I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                  • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Crowe View Post
                  Individualism is part of the reason we're in the situation we are right now Fred. White people don't have a "group" mentality. When White people see other White people being shit on by the genocidal government, the prevailing attitude is "not my problem". This leads to attitudes like "diversity is our strength" - unless its diversity coming into their neighborhoods, then they scream bloody murder over it. Collectivism based around racial and Nationalistic ideals is healthy. And that is precisely what the jews fear.
                  I agree with you. Unfortunately, our social traits and the divisions within our race has caused us to be "rugged individuals" or languish in apathetic squalor.

Small white communities of old were different. Technology, ie radio & TV has done its work, dividing us and keeping us from even knowing much about one another.

I threw out my TV, metaphorically, years ago, but gravitate to my PC to find like-minded people to discuss the meaning of life, the rescue of our people and the means/methods arrayed against us.

There are no easy answers, unless you regain control of society, only allow so many hours of TV or radio a day and ban game-boys. Our white society needs to be regulated and weened off propaganda.

Comment

• CelticMan74
                    • Aug 2014

You telling me WN's still believe the 9/11 lie? Man, I've been away too long.

Comment

• Gargoyle
                      Angel Of Doom
                      • Aug 2014

Re: Stormfront sucks

There was a small exodus Lately. 3 members and I were banned for revealing that Lord Tinsdale was a non-white. He himself admitted it over on VNN, but Don doesn't seem to care. As long as he gets that big pay check in, he decides that you are "white".
                      Here's the link to the damn thread: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1073129/
                      Say, why don't we have a celebration the day Don dies?

Comment

• kramer
                        • Nov 2013

Based on what I've skimmed over there recently they only have about 5 active posters and they are the ones that are the problem, throwing their weight around and censoring people's posts. And I see a post over there where that fat slob Mjodr/Glacier is showing sympathy for a criminal nigger in Ferguson. All niggers are animals. End of story. They get no sympathy.

Comment

• GhostDivision
                          • Dec 2014

Plenty of trolls, not to mention the multi-account posters, which no doubt are moderators or members with a lot of money (sustaining members) - if you have money you can do what you like, right ? I`ve had plenty of posts deleted lately because I went against a certain mods posts who promoted a segregated state, not based on race but on cultural affinities, can you imagine ? And against another "prominent member" who believe the jews are white !

I remember when "The Old Man" got the boot and the 9/11 fiasco. I read your posts too Gargoyle, thanks for the welcome btw - I`ve seen a lot of people on SF go, most of them SM. To me it looks like you go from a SM to the next level (Core) and then may have another account, etc, etc. When you`re right at the top your chances of becoming a mod is pretty good, and you can use your multi-accounts to troll members you do not like because of difference in opinion, religious beliefs, etc - cybernetic schizophrenia. I`ve had plenty of posts deleted in the section where I post and have the mod and the other jew-troll, trolling me. I suspect some sections are run by no more then three or four people and their multi-account schizos. A common tactic is to use a multi-account poster to distort what you say, and when you defend yourself, the post gets deleted. The more you kick back the more they troll you around the site using personal info - when you ask for an explanation you`re told that your posts are divisive

Not so long ago a Life Time member contacted me and told me that he had no more trust in the leadership of SF and never returned, that said a lot to me

I believe that SF will be sold to the highest bidder in the next 5 years - I go along with other posters have stated, that SF have become controlled opposition

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                            I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                            • Apr 2013

I was the first one JB banned over the 9/11 thing. I insisted it was kikes and JB supported the official lie. The Old Man got the axe a few weeks later. Black sold out long ago to SPLC/ADL.

Comment

• Gargoyle
                              Angel Of Doom
                              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by GhostDivision View Post
                              Plenty of trolls, not to mention the multi-account posters, which no doubt are moderators or members with a lot of money (sustaining members) - if you have money you can do what you like, right ? I`ve had plenty of posts deleted lately because I went against a certain mods posts who promoted a segregated state, not based on race but on cultural affinities, can you imagine ? And against another "prominent member" who believe the jews are white !

I remember when "The Old Man" got the boot and the 9/11 fiasco. I read your posts too Gargoyle, thanks for the welcome btw
                              No problem, the more the merrier
                              Stormfront is a total joke, as you said you know all about the Tinsdale Arc, and me and 3 others got banished from SF. I was the last one to be banned surprisingly. Seems I had some use to them.
                              The member Gothic Android also is friends with several Jews, and she's admitted that, but the mods will not ban her. Why? Look under her username. Unless if a sustaining member chooses not to fund Black's scheme, then they are never banned.
                              - I`ve seen a lot of people on SF go, most of them SM. To me it looks like you go from a SM to the next level (Core) and then may have another account, etc, etc. When you`re right at the top your chances of becoming a mod is pretty good, and you can use your multi-accounts to troll members you do not like because of difference in opinion, religious beliefs, etc - cybernetic schizophrenia. I`ve had plenty of posts deleted in the section where I post and have the mod and the other jew-troll, trolling me. I suspect some sections are run by no more then three or four people and their multi-account schizos. A common tactic is to use a multi-account poster to distort what you say, and when you defend yourself, the post gets deleted. The more you kick back the more they troll you around the site using personal info - when you ask for an explanation you`re told that your posts are divisive

Not so long ago a Life Time member contacted me and told me that he had no more trust in the leadership of SF and never returned, that said a lot to me

I believe that SF will be sold to the highest bidder in the next 5 years - I go along with other posters have stated, that SF have become controlled opposition
                              It is indeed controlled by the SPLC. Black has only a tiny bit of control, as most of the ownership is SPLC.

Comment

• DaneBlack
                                • May 2014

I bet Dees and his splc scum could walk right through syria and ISIS would wine and dine them!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Reynolds, 2 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Reynolds  
                                Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                                Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                                Started by Reynolds, 4 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Reynolds  
                                Started by WNF News Bot, 5 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                                LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                                Working...
                                X