Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stormfront sucks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gargoyle
    Angel Of Doom
    • Aug 2014
    • 573

    #31
    Re: Stormfront sucks

    Originally posted by DaneBlack View Post
    I bet Dees and his splc scum could walk right through syria and ISIS would wine and dine them!
    I don't know who this "Dees" is, mind telling me?
    I personally think the government is just pushing both sides to fight so they can "kill two birds with one stone".

    Comment

    • Defiance
      Senior Member
      • May 2013
      • 961

      #32
      Re: Stormfront sucks

      Originally posted by Gargoyle View Post
      I don't know who this "Dees" is, mind telling me?
      Morris Dees of the SPLC.
      This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

      Required Reading and Viewing
      Why Are You Here?


      Comment

      • Gargoyle
        Angel Of Doom
        • Aug 2014
        • 573

        #33
        Re: Stormfront sucks

        GhostDivision, is that member you told us about who sees Jews as whites, named "Gothic_Android"? I knew she was a hypocrite after she posted a thread detailing that she was friends with Jews and saw them as "harmless" to the white race.
        Originally posted by Defiance View Post
        Morris Dees of the SPLC.
        Thanks Defiance.

        Comment

        • DaneBlack
          Senior Member
          • May 2014
          • 349

          #34
          Re: Stormfront sucks

          He's the founder of SPLC. he's a scumbag in need of a visit by ISIS!
          My goal is simple: Promote a white nationalist platform and government. Put an end to multi culturalism and to reduce the footprints of the parasitic rodents who infect our world and communities!

          Comment

          • GhostDivision
            Member
            • Dec 2014
            • 62

            #35
            Re: Stormfront sucks

            Originally posted by Gargoyle View Post
            GhostDivision, is that member you told us about who sees Jews as whites, named "Gothic_Android"?
            No, but I have seen this poster around but haven`t read much of her stuff. But then again, with all the multi-account posters around it might be the same person. At first I thought the "Jews are white" poster was CI, but then later saw her attacking CI groups - the only rational conclusion is that the poster is a Judeo-Christian or a jew

            I knew she was a hypocrite after she posted a thread detailing that she was friends with Jews and saw them as "harmless" to the white race.
            Shocking. How any person can think that the Jews are harmless, and say it on a White forum is beyond me. It just shows how far gone SF has become for tolerating such treachery.

            Comment

            • Gargoyle
              Angel Of Doom
              • Aug 2014
              • 573

              #36
              Re: Stormfront sucks

              Originally posted by GhostDivision View Post
              No, but I have seen this poster around but haven`t read much of her stuff. But then again, with all the multi-account posters around it might be the same person. At first I thought the "Jews are white" poster was CI, but then later saw her attacking CI groups - the only rational conclusion is that the poster is a Judeo-Christian or a jew

              Shocking. How any person can think that the Jews are harmless, and say it on a White forum is beyond me. It just shows how far gone SF has become for tolerating such treachery.
              The only reason they keep her is because of her big check. However, if she ever stopped being a SM, and suggested others stop as well, she would be banned ASAP. A member by the name of "Natsoci", declared he would stop funding Black's empire because of the Lifetime member Tinsdale not being banned. Natsoci was banned an hour later for that.
              Allow me to comfort all of our users, we will never permit Jew-enablers from ever posting on this forum.

              Comment

              • bornintheusa
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2015
                • 111

                #37
                Re: Stormfront sucks

                Originally posted by Gargoyle View Post
                There was a small exodus Lately. 3 members and I were banned for revealing that Lord Tinsdale was a non-white. He himself admitted it over on VNN, but Don doesn't seem to care. As long as he gets that big pay check in, he decides that you are "white".
                Here's the link to the damn thread: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1073129/
                Say, why don't we have a celebration the day Don dies?
                Hey Gargoyle I remember you from SF, I was banned recently. I talked to Lord Tinsdale and I thought he was white, not that I can tell what a man's race is if just through pms, but even if he was 1/4 Indian he might still look white. So dumb dumb Don Black wouldn't know the difference anyway.

                But anyway I looked through that link you posted, and there is only accusations about LT being non-white. There is no concrete proof. I do find it interesting that Don Black chimed in at the end and announced he was going to ban Hyai and then said some more people would be purged. I find it funny he used the word Purged. Who the hell is this guy Joseph Stalin? I swear Stormfront is like a commie dictatorship where the mods look over your shoulder to make sure you are kissing ass just right.

                I also find the people on Stormfront to be quite the gossipers. I was helping out Jewfish with that stupid fund raiser for 3 months, and then I got banned because i threatened to kill another member that was annoying me. Later I saw a thread where Jewfish was talking shit about me after I was gone. But while I was there he was nice to me. What a two face. I noticed whenever a person is banned the rest of the SF cult gossips about that person and talks crap. Also there are some really psychotic people there that are the regulars, like Jewfish, Harumpty Dumpty, Great Australian Bite, and more. Those three that I named are over 60 years old , except for GAB who is 45, but they all troll and act like babies and get into flame wars.

                Anyway so I looked up "Stormfront sucks" and found this site. I read this thread and I find it appalling that Jack Boot banned people for questioning the 9/11 narrative of the US government. What the hell, these guys at SF are no better than the establishment media. I can go on with more criticisms, but I'll save it for later.

                Peace.

                Comment

                • Fred O'Malley
                  I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                  • Apr 2013
                  • 172994

                  #38
                  Re: Stormfront sucks

                  Welcome BITU.

                  Yeah, we all take a dim view of the power-tripping assholes at SF.
                  Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
                  Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
                  “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

                  Comment

                  • bornintheusa
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2015
                    • 111

                    #39
                    Re: Stormfront sucks

                    Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
                    Welcome BITU.

                    Yeah, we all take a dim view of the power-tripping assholes at SF.

                    Thanks man. I just posted another rant on another thread here about SF. I have been wanting to vent about my experience there but couldn't find an outlet until now. I think I got just about everything off my chest in the last two posts. There is more I could probably say about that clique called SF.

                    I think I made a post here a short while ago but i don't see it here.. do you know what happened to it? I was quoting one of Gargoyle's posts.

                    Comment

                    • bornintheusa
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2015
                      • 111

                      #40
                      Re: Stormfront sucks

                      Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
                      All collectivism is jew ideas, it makes herding the goyim easier. Individuality makes us less vulnerable to their black arts.
                      Yeah I was thinking of those PLE people, they plan to build a white community, but wouldn't that make it easier for the Jews to drop a nuke on them? If all whites are concentrated in a single area before the rest of the world is in order it could be more vulnerable than safe. Plus that concept seems to have some kind of cult mentality. I think white people want to be independent and not live on communes and be told what to do.

                      By the way I made a post here in this thread and i don't see it. What happened to it?

                      Comment

                      • Gargoyle
                        Angel Of Doom
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 573

                        #41
                        Re: Stormfront sucks

                        Originally posted by bornintheusa View Post
                        Hey Gargoyle I remember you from SF, I was banned recently. I talked to Lord Tinsdale and I thought he was white, not that I can tell what a man's race is if just through pms, but even if he was 1/4 Indian he might still look white. So dumb dumb Don Black wouldn't know the difference anyway.

                        But anyway I looked through that link you posted, and there is only accusations about LT being non-white. There is no concrete proof. I do find it interesting that Don Black chimed in at the end and announced he was going to ban Hyai and then said some more people would be purged. I find it funny he used the word Purged. Who the hell is this guy Joseph Stalin? I swear Stormfront is like a commie dictatorship where the mods look over your shoulder to make sure you are kissing ass just right.

                        I also find the people on Stormfront to be quite the gossipers. I was helping out Jewfish with that stupid fund raiser for 3 months, and then I got banned because i threatened to kill another member that was annoying me. Later I saw a thread where Jewfish was talking shit about me after I was gone. But while I was there he was nice to me. What a two face. I noticed whenever a person is banned the rest of the SF cult gossips about that person and talks crap. Also there are some really psychotic people there that are the regulars, like Jewfish, Harumpty Dumpty, Great Australian Bite, and more. Those three that I named are over 60 years old , except for GAB who is 45, but they all troll and act like babies and get into flame wars.

                        Anyway so I looked up "Stormfront sucks" and found this site. I read this thread and I find it appalling that Jack Boot banned people for questioning the 9/11 narrative of the US government. What the hell, these guys at SF are no better than the establishment media. I can go on with more criticisms, but I'll save it for later.

                        Peace.
                        Found your post. If I may ask, how were you banned and did anyone on the site mention me and how I've made my comments about Stormfront on here? Anyway, it's great to have someone who is aware of Stormfronts bullshit on this site. Oh, and you don't need to pay cash here.

                        Comment

                        • bornintheusa
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2015
                          • 111

                          #42
                          Re: Stormfront sucks

                          Originally posted by Gargoyle View Post
                          Found your post. If I may ask, how were you banned and did anyone on the site mention me and how I've made my comments about Stormfront on here? Anyway, it's great to have someone who is aware of Stormfronts bullshit on this site. Oh, and you don't need to pay cash here.
                          I created this thread about The evacuation of the British soldiers at Dunkirk during world war 2, and I asked Why did Hitler stop this army group A tank division for 2 days, allowing the British soldiers to escape at Dunkirk.

                          so the first person that posted was this troll that I argued with before called Atasas. I don't know if Atasas is a guy or girl, but he posted "the wanders of Jewish trolling, something we don't need more of on SF"

                          This Atasas obviously doesn't speak English well, but I took her post to mean that I was a Jewish troll.

                          So I reported that post and I said the person is calling me a Jewish troll,

                          I waited two days and I got a lot of other intelligent responses, but I was annoyed because that post Atasas made was not removed. I reported it twice and waited two days and there was no action taken.

                          I had gotten into flames with this Atasas person before when I debated him on the Ukraine issue, and I destroyed him in the debate, then he started calling me names like commie. .

                          So anyway this person was already on my nerves, and he was trolling in my thread and the mods didn't do anything, so I got pissed and I told him to piss off my thread and starting cursing. Then I sent him pms saying I was goin to kill him and his entire family.. He took screen shots of the pm and posted them.. But I kept at it and said I don't give a fuck and said I hope Putin rapes your family.

                          After that I was expecting to be banned, so I went to the SM forum and created a thread that said Stormfront moderators are up to no good, and in it I called pat88 and Poison scumbags.That thread was deleted almost immediately.

                          the other thread where I was cursing Atasas was up for a while, then I saw jack boot come on and he deleted the thread. But I wasn't banned right away, I tried to log in the next day and it said I think it's best we part ways, that last outburst was quite enough. Date account will be restored : Never.

                          So I was like oh well. I really wanted to get banned cuz I was sick of the way the moderators were bashing Putin and supporting the ZOG agenda in Ukraine.

                          I never heard this site mentioned on SF, or anything you posted here mentioned over there. But my brother told me that someone on SF created a thread about this forum and said it was run by a child molester.

                          Comment

                          • Gargoyle
                            Angel Of Doom
                            • Aug 2014
                            • 573

                            #43
                            Re: Stormfront sucks

                            Originally posted by bornintheusa View Post
                            I created this thread about The evacuation of the British soldiers at Dunkirk during world war 2, and I asked Why did Hitler stop this army group A tank division for 2 days, allowing the British soldiers to escape at Dunkirk.

                            so the first person that posted was this troll that I argued with before called Atasas. I don't know if Atasas is a guy or girl, but he posted "the wanders of Jewish trolling, something we don't need more of on SF"

                            This Atasas obviously doesn't speak English well, but I took her post to mean that I was a Jewish troll.

                            So I reported that post and I said the person is calling me a Jewish troll,

                            I waited two days and I got a lot of other intelligent responses, but I was annoyed because that post Atasas made was not removed. I reported it twice and waited two days and there was no action taken.

                            I had gotten into flames with this Atasas person before when I debated him on the Ukraine issue, and I destroyed him in the debate, then he started calling me names like commie. .

                            So anyway this person was already on my nerves, and he was trolling in my thread and the mods didn't do anything, so I got pissed and I told him to piss off my thread and starting cursing. Then I sent him pms saying I was goin to kill him and his entire family.. He took screen shots of the pm and posted them.. But I kept at it and said I don't give a fuck and said I hope Putin rapes your family.

                            After that I was expecting to be banned, so I went to the SM forum and created a thread that said Stormfront moderators are up to no good, and in it I called pat88 and Poison scumbags.That thread was deleted almost immediately.

                            the other thread where I was cursing Atasas was up for a while, then I saw jack boot come on and he deleted the thread. But I wasn't banned right away, I tried to log in the next day and it said I think it's best we part ways, that last outburst was quite enough. Date account will be restored : Never.

                            So I was like oh well. I really wanted to get banned cuz I was sick of the way the moderators were bashing Putin and supporting the ZOG agenda in Ukraine.

                            I never heard this site mentioned on SF, or anything you posted here mentioned over there. But my brother told me that someone on SF created a thread about this forum and said it was run by a child molester.
                            That last part is horse shit. Fred has been accused of fucked up accusations, none of which are true. I attempted to make a thread advertising the site, but I discussed it with a fellow member (who has drank the piss of Don, making him loyal to Don) who reported it. I was banned for attempted mutiny. I played along with the anti Putin train just to laugh at the fucked up posters.
                            I remember this Atasas person, though I never got into flame wars, but it sounds like a fucked up idiot for sure.

                            Comment

                            • Gargoyle
                              Angel Of Doom
                              • Aug 2014
                              • 573

                              #44
                              Re: Stormfront sucks

                              Hey Dan, you wouldn't mind posting the link to the thread that went down hill on here would you

                              Comment

                              • bornintheusa
                                Senior Member
                                • Jan 2015
                                • 111

                                #45
                                Re: Stormfront sucks

                                Originally posted by Gargoyle View Post
                                Hey Dan, you wouldn't mind posting the link to the thread that went down hill on here would you
                                you mean the one that got me banned? I can't because Jack boot deleted it. The only thing I might be able to do is find that thread where I was debating Atasas about the Ukraine and Russia, and after I proved her wrong, she started making ad hominem attacks on me like calling me a commie or a libtard. I think those posts were deleted because I reported them. The thread itself is kind of boring. Ever since I destroyed her in that debate, she has been following me around like a stalker trying to stop people from listening to my thoughts by throwing her deranged rhetoric into the conversations.

                                One of the things that pissed me off about her is I was making a humanitarian post about those people who are suffering in East Ukraine, and she said, If I was there I would be sniping them all day or something. I was like your a fucking psycho. She sounded like an Israeli IDF soldier that shoots at Palestinians for sport.

                                Comment

                                Latest Posts

                                Collapse

                                Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
                                0 responses
                                5 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                                Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
                                0 responses
                                4 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                                Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
                                1 response
                                4 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                                Started by Fred O'Malley, 4 hours ago
                                2 responses
                                6 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                                Started by Fred O'Malley, 2 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                3 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                                LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                                Working...
                                X