X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kramer
    • Nov 2013

Stormfront sucks

I never thought I would say this, but stormfront sucks and is gay!!!!!!
  • WitchesChild
    Pagan Heart
    • May 2013

It would be quicker to list the things that don't suck in this world than to list the things that do.

Comment

• kramer
      • Nov 2013

Correct!

You are right! I just won't go back over there. The best way to accomplish something is to start by writing it down. So here goes. I, Kramer will never mention stormfront or the Leith ND site again. Or think about or write about Gregory Bruce or that hateful town ever again! I feel better already!

Comment

• Americalost
        • Nov 2013

Under another name I was a supporting member there for quite awhile. I will never go back and crypto-Zio Jack Boot said I'd come crawling back like all others do eventually. (?) What ever. I never did. He and others there flip-flop, back-stab, lie, and etc., more than you can shake a stick at. Sorry but living without SF and trying to be a good member and provider is really easy. Just sorry for my waste of money and great deal of time and of wasting time posting all the news and info I could find and share for the common good.

I can understand others and their feeling disconnected and not networking with others or feeling lonely or out of the loop after being there for years, but I'd rather be alone in this venture instead of trying to network and deal with users, liars, agents, the chaos, and the rest. I also don't believe the old adage of "keeping your friends close and your enemies closer."

JJT was a complete butt-hole and Zio defender.

Theodork: Didn't he turn traitor and rat? I've been out of the loop for a while. He threatened to "shoot me and my kind" for not agreeing with him on things... like the Jew. And the mighty JJT. And with one (Jew infiltrator - ADL Of BB agent. The idiot didn't cover his butt well enough online or on the Jew site and in Jew dating sites. How funny it was) I caught on SF while Blacky and egotistical mods, (not all) backed him up and gave him his (the Jew York City Jew) own section for his supposed contributions. Not now though. I peeked. But I was on light ban and wouldn't give my money back being freshly paid. With those mentioned changing and editing our little argument and pulling all the threatening posts in the secret membership area. I started posting what was going on and being written and threats out in the open which they didn't like. Exposure. Truth. I can imagine what is being said or the back-biting going on now since they have created all those other secretive insider closed thread or sections.

What ever happened to stuff like Maud Dibs Primer on Jews? I see stuff here on White Nations that's just as good. I liked his because a lot of stuff was or is in one place, easily accessed from one page. Yeah, I'm going back some years.

Beware. I was only able to meet a few real people from there. They finally left and stopped support too but I lost contact with them and they were a couple hours drive away from me. Stopped the meetings over the CofCC stuff too.

Others that showed and claimed to be from my town and close to me never found a way or had to will to meet me in real life. Never. One I found out to be a lefty due to their radical activities in the local animal rights extremists PETA people. Using the same handle in their local chat rooms. When I Pm'ed them on SF I was told they hated white people who ate meat and gave my info to the local animal rights activist for physical assaults on my property and "freeing" my meat rabbits and taking chickens. Then turned out to be on a "anti-fascist' communist website using the same handles and writing smack and handing out information from SF to them. That group is the one that from the lefty Zionist side that attacked White Pride groups and White people years back and posted their "glorious' attacks on innocent people online for others to see. One site was the One Peoples Project. That scum being the multicultural idiots, communist, and very malicious protesters and militants for the rest. The ones who also claimed victory for attacking Whites during a protest or handing out fliers, or just sitting in coffer shops. Nation wide by the way. Our came out of Chicago and Indianapolis to attack here. Yes, the same ones that were always online and seen wearing masks while attacking us and others around the nation and their over-seas groups. Yes, which included the Marx-feminist, the LGBT, the Communist Party of America, Rainbow Coalition and others.

Those close by had to start meeting deep in the woods because we thought some on SF could be trusted because so many would report to us they were sound people and true. Not so. The enemy seemed to always know where the meetings were and they were disrupted. Somehow the Pm's were spread around and the info was only given in so-called private PMs. What a joke. And there wasn't that many us of to begin with. Some who were invited and they swore they'd show up never did, but the scum did. Complete strangers and violent.

SF might have some good info and had more before some sections removed because JJT and others didn't agree with the topics or discussions. We also couldn't get anything done about the most obvious agent provocateurs and dividers and insinuating or promoting of criminal activities. Of course. Might be a good place for the beginner.. until they wake up and hopefully not harmed, yet no-place to waste much money on or to be trusted. Especially if someone is going to go hungry or put more important things on the line or do without just to line the pockets of well-to-do's and wealthy foreigners who bought their way in and to create chaos and more division in the ranks which we don't need more of. Or for those like Theodork's wardrobe to dress like a Hollywood wanna-be emasculated wussie, keyboard commando cowardly metro-male. Sorry but I couldn't resist, had to vent when I think about this topic and people involved.

Another point. I know the trouble I have in my area trying to be a real American, White and proud, and telling some truths. Knowing the hell some go through in various ways trying to be real and promote the cause, I don't see how they can live where they do, uppity, and seemingly have few problems or attacks like many of us endure. Just seems odd to me. Especially if they can threaten to shoot people like me over something simple and truthful, then why is their area so safe and secure? Beats me!

There's my honest heart-felt rant about it. If others enjoy that stuff and trust it all, go for it. Be happy.
        In occupied Indiana

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
          I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
          • Apr 2013

Don Black sold out a long time ago. Mercs cannot be trusted, ever.
          Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
          Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
          “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• WitchesChild
            Pagan Heart
            • May 2013

Being the 'largest White Nationalist site on the internet' comes with its own baggage. DB never goes into detail about the CONSTANT barrage of lawsuits that he experiences. People do realize 'they' don't have to ever win to send you to the poor house, right?

I also consider Jack Boot a personal friend of mine and I can count them all on one and a half hands, but that doesn't mean you can't say what you want here within the posting guidelines.

Welcome to the forum.

-Witchie

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
              I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
              • Apr 2013

I count Jack Book among my enemies. I was the first one banned for doubting the official government lie about 9/11 and hanging responsibility for it on the kikes. Around 30 more people followed me out the door, some banned for supporting my very rational position and others demanded their accounts be closed.

Free speech (not to be confused with defamatory rants and other lies) is allowed here, but not on SF or VNN. They nurture trolls and antifa, we don't.
              “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• WitchesChild
                Pagan Heart
                • May 2013

Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
                I count Jack Book among my enemies. I was the first one banned for doubting the official government lie about 9/11 and hanging responsibility for it on the kikes. Around 30 more people followed me out the door, some banned for supporting my very rational position and others demanded their accounts be closed.

Free speech (not to be confused with defamatory rants and other lies) is allowed here, but not on SF or VNN. They nurture trolls and antifa, we don't.
                You are referring to the Grand Exodus? Who were you back then?

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                  I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                  • Apr 2013

Originally posted by WitchesChild View Post
                  You are referring to the Grand Exodus? Who were you back then?
                  Alpha Male, but it might have been some other username. It's been a long time. My rememberer is on the fritz.

Jack Boot deleted the whole thread because he showed his ass so bad and was criticized by everybody.

He said he banned me for saying "United Snakes of Amnesia."

Comment

• L. H. Menkkken
                    • Jun 2013

I've seen the site 5/6 times over the last decade.

Never went back, never was attracted. It seemed to be soft, punch-pulling and evasive.

Comment

• WitchesChild
                      Pagan Heart
                      • May 2013

Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
                      Alpha Male, but it might have been some other username. It's been a long time. My rememberer is on the fritz.

Jack Boot deleted the whole thread because he showed his ass so bad and was criticized by everybody.

He said he banned me for saying "United Snakes of Amnesia."
                      I remember, but I think what you said was 'Jewnited Snakes of America.'

Wasn't that you?

I think I had only been around the movement for a year or so then. Was my first introduction to the idea the Jews did 9/11!

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                        I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by WitchesChild View Post
                        I remember, but I think what you said was 'Jewnited Snakes of America.'

Wasn't that you?

I think I had only been around the movement for a year or so then. Was my first introduction to the idea the Jews did 9/11!
                        Yep, that was me. I was really proud of the people who attacked JB for what he did and just as proud of those who told SF to stick it.....

Most of the old jews are still there, ridiculing White Americans and pushing the jew mantra. It's a crime, what SF does to the untrained minds there.

Comment

• Americalost
                          • Nov 2013

I would post my old handle but it would more than likely create retaliation all over again seeings how some people, or enemies, are. I'm a bit too old now and crippled up to play silly games.

The entire issue anywhere is transparency, then to censorship, agenda driven moderation and for personal reasons or liking someone they get along with or possibly live near by, have fun with, or do business with.

When mods go editing posts in other peoples names it's just wrong and most deceitful. In secretive forums the only people that see them are the ones who are online then and there and part of the membership. Shortly the original post or questions would be deleted or replaced with a new and edited version to make me look bad. Ahem, that is what libtards, communist, enemies, and Jews do.

The ones who seen what's going on like with me,and a few others, were totally silent on the issue. Some said they couldn't keep track of what the heck was going on and didn't want to get involved. ( I deal with enough people in real life that is afraid to get involved or simply don't care. Lemmings and sheep really. White people don't tend to stick together anyway especially when they don't want to get out of their comfort zone or good standing with the elite.) They were there at the time and posting but steered clear of my difficulty until the lies started then right on time began the attacks and ridicule because regardless of the lies/editing. They felt, I was NOT supposed to question or challenge the cliques or administration. or the deceit. Or making brownie points agreeing with the mods or JJT and his leftist UK crap.

Of course some were the very good friends of the others or lived close by, and been 'friends' with them for a while, went to WN events with. I'm from occupied Indiana, they are from the south and relatively close to the others and as I was told... ' had to be loyal to the confederacy and not to a northern stranger North of the Mason Dixon line." So just being born in a northern state put me out of the loop or not important enough as a white man to be witnesses for, or to dare question the antics going on that they were well aware of. I was not part of the cult. And to stand up to the mighty big money contributor JJT was also forbidden. Sad if you can't simply disagree with someone or debate. Truth hurts I reckon. Yep it does.

By the time I emailed some folks to see what was really going on and I knew were stand-up people, the threads were removed and I was out of the secret section. The old Yankee Jim and others didn't have the chance to see the event, and if they did catch something the posts were changed and deleted to suit the cliques. Certain decent honorable mods, and others, emailed me and told me I was right and seen some shady stuff, but there's no use trying to fight it and such stuff was going on long before I found SF.

I was able to copy what I could and posted the truth and original posts on other sites. Same stuff I tried to post openly on SF but JJT and others were quick on the draw to see them deleted. Even the threats they couldn't deny then when posted elsewhere but true to Jewish form just slung ad hominems and labels around. But those sites are long gone now too. Just like SF 'hard banned" Maud Dib and other old timers. Meaning all their posts ever made on Secret Front were totally and permanently deleted. Kinda reminded me of what da Juden did to history, all the history books, and revised anything they could to cover their butts, gain sympathy, to destroying people trying to tell some truth like Ernst Zundell, Duke, and others who were handled in the same manner but much much worse. It's why there is no transparency in our stinking government today or has been, or in our Zionist owned media/forums. Just like Hollywood.

I also understand why people stay there, and was told why even if they disagreed with the SF regime. To spread the word and works and truth. To do all the good they can do regardless of stupid un-needed in-fighting with some people refusing to admit their wrongs or be honest for a variety of reasons. Since it is, in fact, well known and is high profile and large. Huge exposure. So be it, okay. But I don't have to play in that neck of the woods, and they can stay out of mine.

I haven't been in this for over forty years and gone through what I have to be threatened by some young well to do sheltered punks. Nor from some butt-wipe from foreign countries. I'm not in it to be controlled or told how to think, what to believe, what my spirituality is supposed to be, what to eat, what to say, not to question, to kiss some enemy ass just to appease some WN that is making money from them (bought off) , to agree or get shot or get lost, what to read or not read, to go or not to go, what music to listen to, to be a total vegetarian or die, bow to Marx-feminist, bow to Hollywood or sports, worship others idols, kiss the butt of some white guy's wife to keep the piece in and out of their home/so-called movement, expected to agree with and support special interest groups like PETA among others, or to ingest a total facade, farce, and etc. Nope, not me especially on the last legs of life. Too busy surviving. Division, distractions, high expectations, are for the agent provocateurs, not for us trying to do some good and see unity which I've seen little of without some kind of interference or intentional chaos.

Who really needs to do the above or expected to do when all of our enemies are demanding the same damn stuff, having the same fascist, Draconian, anti-American, Bolshevik, Zionist, politically correct evil demands to be accepted to fit in and appease all (ALL). Life is too short with other problems and distractions galore to even attempt to please all the sects, cliques, attitudes, clubs or cults.

Wow, sorry for the rant! I guess a lot has built up over time and needed to come out or said. I'm glad I just started looking years later for another forum to keep up on the news with, and find some kindred spirits since I am totally surrounded by the enemies. Just being online helps with the morale and hopes even though I've lost all hopes of my dream land and community. Well, and for the nation. Hence..'America lost." I sure as heck will NOT do what I've been told by the local commies and some WN. If ya can't beat em' join em'. Nope, not me. It's not in me to simply 'roll with the flow." Assimilate or conform? Naw.
                          Last edited by Americalost; 04-16-2014, 14:24. Reason: errors.
                          In occupied Indiana

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                            I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                            • Apr 2013

Good for you, if you don't have freedom of thought, you might as well pack it in, you're done.

Comment

• DaneBlack
                              • May 2014

I view Stormfront as an infestation of antifa scum, traitors and degenerates. I pretty much view VNN as that now as well. Sometimes it is best to let ones ego go for the greater good of what benefits us all. I do not believe that SF and VNN are doing anything at all that will benefit any White Nationalist. I think they do more harm than good. Many times their own egos and their coddling of the opposition combine to shut down the voices of people with ideas that will benefit us all if we set aside division and ego!
                              My goal is simple: Promote a white nationalist platform and government. Put an end to multi culturalism and to reduce the footprints of the parasitic rodents who infect our world and communities!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Legal Notice
                              Working...
                              X