Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stormfront claiming National Alliance Implodes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kramer
    • Nov 2013

Stormfront claiming National Alliance Implodes?

I just skimmed a thread over at Stormfront called "The new National Alliance Implodes" or something like that. They sure seem quick to rush to a conclusion. I wonder where they get their information? Do they have an inside source the rest of the world doesn't have? I wonder if the SPLC has informants in every organization?
  • DaneBlack
    • May 2014

Re: Stormfront claiming National Alliance Implodes?

SPLC has infected just about every WN organization and site so that wouldn't surprise me. Taking down the Alliance through propaganda, lies and deception fits in with the SPLC and their hatred of anything to do with white heritage and culture.
    My goal is simple: Promote a white nationalist platform and government. Put an end to multi culturalism and to reduce the footprints of the parasitic rodents who infect our world and communities!

Comment

• HeadHunter23
      88/23 C.A.
      • Nov 2014

The spies and left wing shite are on every form of social media, they are always watching and ready to report.The moderates on shitfront are no better than the splc.Its about money making with jewfront and the moderate right wingers are too happy funding and shouting I am a member at stormfront.The members must have very deep pockets to fund SF and SPLC.
      23 Words
      What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
      What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.
      https://creativityalliance.com

Comment

• VNN Smasher
        • Mar 2015

Craig Cobb Attacks Owner of This Site

I read the Stormfront thread too. Craig Cobb is attacking the owner of this site. The charges are pretty serious.

Comment

• Defiance
          • May 2013

Re: Craig Cobb Attacks Owner of This Site

Originally posted by VNN Asshole Smasher View Post
          I read the Stormfront thread too. Craig Cobb is attacking the owner of this site. The charges are pretty serious.
          I've noticed. This is rather disturbing, and I await Fred's response.
          This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

Required Reading and Viewing
          Why Are You Here?

Comment

• HeadHunter23
            88/23 C.A.
            • Nov 2014

Enlighten as don't associate ones self with SF
            23 Words

Comment

• DaneBlack
              • May 2014

It would help if someone could copy and paste what Craig is writing and what is going on over there. But it doesn't surprise me coming from SF! All Donnie Boy cares about his is his free ride from his donations.
              My goal is simple: Promote a white nationalist platform and government. Put an end to multi culturalism and to reduce the footprints of the parasitic rodents who infect our world and communities!

Comment

• HeadHunter23
                88/23 C.A.
                • Nov 2014

Originally posted by DaneBlack View Post
                It would help if someone could copy and paste what Craig is writing and what is going on over there. But it doesn't surprise me coming from SF! All Donnie Boy cares about his is his free ride from his donations.
                Agreed, someone needs to paste it over here as users of WHITENATIONS we need to know what has happened or what's being said so we can back Fred/WHITENATIONS community.
                23 Words

Comment

• Archangel
                  • Feb 2015

Craig Cobb has his own issues he should attend to. Plus, isn't he banned from the net still?

Comment

• HeadHunter23
                    88/23 C.A.
                    • Nov 2014

????, enlighten here.
                    23 Words

Comment

• Archangel
                      • Feb 2015

As a condition of Craig's probabation/parole, he was to not own a computer. As soon as he was let out, he started yip yapping on the net and they were going to revoke his probation/parole, so Craig stopped posting. Maybe he's not owning a computer and using library ones, or one belonging to someone else. Or perhaps his probationary time is over. I'm not sure, but Craig is back.

Smokey told me essentially what Don Black said on page 3 of the Stormfront thread years ago. But like Craig, many WN's don't pay attention to constructive feedback and then wonder why they're in hot water.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1102767-3/

Comment

• HeadHunter23
                        88/23 C.A.
                        • Nov 2014

If Craig Cobb did violate his parole i would agree with what he done, i would have done it my self, what judge,man, prick can dictate to another though shall not use a computer, he is a white man with white beliefs and not a muslim or nigger murderer or terrorist.Fuck the law,government and fed but be careful how you do it.
                        23 Words

Comment

• Archangel
                          • Feb 2015

I believe Craig agreed to those terms. As a White man, I believe we're to honor our agreements and vows. I'd have been tempted to get back into the fray too, but would have kept out of it until the agreed upon time was up.

I'm no fan of Craig at all. He ignored everything I said to him during Leith and got himself in deep hot water. IMHO he's an effete spoiled brat and an attention whore who damaged the movement with his shenanigans.

Now Craig is back for more.

Comment

• HeadHunter23
                            88/23 C.A.
                            • Nov 2014

I am always the one to rebel towards the establishment, i dont know of Craig personally so i can not comment i only know of him from what i have read on the net.I dont judge upon who i don't know personally.Thanks for filling in a few gaps.
                            23 Words

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                              I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                              • Apr 2013

Re: Craig Cobb Attacks Owner of This Site

Originally posted by VNN Asshole Smasher View Post
                              I skimmed the last page of the SF thread where CC made truthless statements about me. He's a lying scumbag and an attention whore.

He accuses me stealing from him. Why would I take anything from a 64 year old hippie that is in dire straits. He NOW says he didn't agree with me sending his valuables back to him in the trunk of his car. IT'S A DAMNED LIE!

He agreed that his silver and jewlery would be fine locked in the trunk of his car. His brother hired spics to haul it to ND. Obviously, the spics relieved him of that stuff. I was his best friend, but no more. I knew when the car-toters were coming and had the car ready to go. Had I known they were spics I would have had second thoughts. I was blindsided and let it go, as per our (me & Craig) agreement.

I really couldn't give a shit less what CC has to say about it. He's a psycho.

I am a multimillionaire, I wouldn't steal from anyone, much less someone I considered a friend.

As for the title of this thread, screw the race trader bastards at SF and their SPLC/ADL brothers at VNN. They are disloyal to whites at so many levels you can't count them.

Smokey, a/k/a Randolph Dilloway, a SF former member is seeking witness protection from the FBI. He's quite insane, and getting worse all the time.

As for the NA, Will asked me to keep the crap to a minimum on WNF, and I intend to, with your help.

Do I really have to defend my honor from two worthless pieces of shit like Cobb & Dilloway? I don't think so.
                              Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
                              Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
                              “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 1 hour ago
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 2 hours ago
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 2 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 5 hours ago
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                              Working...
                              X