X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jenkem
    Nazi Nigger Boy
    • Aug 2013

"CW seems to imply that the altruism is White (genetic)- LM thinks the altruism is from culture (jew christianity)."

I think that empathy is a natural trait of the white race not typically shared by that of the mud races.

Empathy allows us to be able to psychologically put ourselves in another person's situation and understand how they are feeling in that situation and as a result we often become filled with sorrow and guilt about the person and seek to help them out (altruism) to alleviate our own empathy based feelings of self guilt.

People often mistake the altruistic desire as "selflessness" when it is anything but that.

Altruism is just another mode of natural human selfishness since we engage in altruism once again to alleviate our own feelings of guilt about another's situation if not to simply feel good about ourselves.

You see? Either way it is about our own feelings hence it is a fundamentally selfish thing, altruism.

Anyway before I digress further, having said all I have said I feel that because of our instinctual empathy as whites our race is thus by nature altruistic.

The Jews being masters of psychology (as sociopaths and psychopaths) easily sniff out the weaknesses of other races so as to best exploit them.

THIS is how they created the mind weapon of Christ insanity to be used against us, this scourge, this spiritual AIDS which enters our minds and corrupts our aryan soul and infects us with its egalitarian "Niggas be equal an sheeit yo" doctrine.

In short the Jews have taken our natural altruism which is a positive thing when amongst our own race exclusively and used Christ insanity to brainwash us into thinking the mud races are the same as us ie our equals and by doing this we then extend our empathy and altruism to hominids that are little more than mindless animals which all too often has disasterous consequences for us much like playing with lions, tigers and bears at times does for those foolish whites who believe such wild animals can be tamed.

We went from having rational sensible survival based tribal empathy and altruism to a missplaced corrupted form of these once healthy white traits.

Whites aiding other whites via their altruistic and empathic natures is like simply adding more fresh milk to already fresh milk, in other words its simply increasing more of a good thing.

Whereas adding altruism and empathy from whites to the mud races is like pouring fresh milk onto a container filled with nigger diarhhea and who wants to drink that?

Its tainted and corrupted and nasty and this missplaced white altruism has it's end product in all those whites that head over to third world countries to help the ugly brown natives that we read about who end up savagely raped or murdered if not both.
    Last edited by Jenkem; 9 Sep 2013, 05:01.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-iWyLqQIKI
    “If you work for Christianity in any way you work for the Jews."-Varg Vikernes

Comment

• Clinton Adolph Seeber
      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Lionel Mandrake View Post
      One thing is for certain - the population is going to have to be reduced, and from my point of view it is the niggers and spics on the bottom and the Jews on the top that need to go.

Get rid of the niggers and spics on the bottom, and eliminate the super-wealthy Jewish elite that forms the top echelon of corporate capitalism, and there will be plenty left to go around for all the Whites who remain.
      If you got rid of all nigs, spics and Jews, who among the whites would then have to go, if anyone?

Comment

• Clinton Adolph Seeber
        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
        If you set up traps, regularly spray the outside of your house with bug and rodent killers they will never come inside your house. Why go to THEIR house and exterminate them there? Why go to Africa, a non-White land and exterminate all the niggers? Why go to Asia, another non-White land and exterminate all the Asians? It's one thing to keep them out, but it's a completely different one to go to where they're originally from, and wipe them all out.

You're insane.
        He's a moron.

Comment

• WitchesChild
          Pagan Heart
          • May 2013

I am going to butt in now.

On SF I remember posing the same question to Christians. I felt they would burn me at the stake due to the fact my philosophy of life is one of pleasure and yet just this side of excessive. What's a bit of fun?

I was never answered because the thread went to hell after that question.

I don't have the angst towards Christians that others do here, and many other things that appear to dominate this forum I have not chimed in on either.

I guess my point to you Seeber is that isolation narrows down as I am sure you are seeing. But the cure for it is still the same.

Fuck them if they can't take a joke.

It is a matter of recognizing others and moving in that direction. The umbrella of White Nationalism is a HUGE one, and some sects are represented on some forums more than others. That does not mean you are fucking wrong because you find yourself in a place that is giving you a hard time.

Comment

• Clinton Adolph Seeber
            • Jun 2013

That’s why we are better than everyone else. Our morals set us apart from the other races. If we lower ourselves to the lesser races’ savagery then we are no better than they are. Actually, we´d be worse than them, because the vast majority of non-Whites aren’t obsessed with exterminating every single White like you guys here seem to think. I know, because I’ve been to several non-White countries in South America, and the majority of them actually see Whites as their superiors, mostly at a subconscious level. Most of them respect us, emulate our culture, ways of life and civilization. That´s why most of their models, beauty pageants, actors and nearly every public figure where physical appearance is of importance is White. Watching TV earlier I saw that nearly every single Miss Venezuela and Miss Colombia participant is White. I’ll dare say that most of them aren’t a threat to us.

The quarantine idea for kikes is very effective IMO, especially if the females of breeding age are euthanized. If there are traitors within us who’d try to free the kikes out of greed or any other reason, then we should deal with them ourselves. IMO, our worst enemies besides kikes aren’t the remaining non-Whites, but the traitors within our own. If I could only pick between shooting the muds who’ve mixed with us, or shooting the mudshark Whites who’ve betrayed their own and mixed with the muds I’d shoot the traitor mudshark Whites every single time without hesitating, because they’re the absolute lowest of the low. Muds aren´t to blame for mixing with us, because we are by far the most attractive race in every facet of the imagination, so they can’t help it. It´s the filthy, disgusting, bottom of the barrel, lowest of the low White race-mixing traitor scum who deserve nothing short of a bullet right between the eyes. Those traitors are our biggest problem, and should be at the top of our list of priorities to take care of.

Whites are roughly 500 million out of the 7 + billion “humans” on the planet. Do you really think it´s right to systematically exterminate those 6.5 + billion others simply based on the possibility that some of them “might” do something to harm us? In that case, why not exterminate every single lion, tiger, shark, panther, piranha, and any other dangerous animal or harmful plant on the planet? Based on you guys’ logic, they “might” possibly harm a White in the future, so why not get rid of them?
            I usually laugh and roll my eyes at those who call us “extremists,” but I have to say that the idea of exterminating every single non-White on the planet IS extremist to me. This is the kind of thinking that turns many people off White Nationalism. If Mother Nature decided to create other races (natural, unmixed, through evolution) other than Whites, then who is anyone to tell her otherwise?

Again, get rid of all the kikes; that I agree with, as long as the ones who haven’t done any harm to us are disposed of in the most humane manner possible (and yes, there ARE ways of accomplishing this), but also get rid of the traitors within our own. Then, I guarantee you that 99% of our problems would be INSTANTLY solved. All we’d have to worry about then is just keeping the other non-Whites out, which can be easily done. Other than that, keep an eye on our own folk, educate them on the dangers of betraying us, and spread White Nationalism throughout every facet of education, mass media, culture, way of life, civilization, etc. and make sure it never dies, and then we will have won without committing mass genocide unnecessarily.

PS - I hate writting long posts. It takes me like 2 hours to write just one.
            You are smarter than Akins and Nigger Nazi put together. I think blacks might die out on their own without white people sustaining them. I don't know how their plan is even workable. I haven't seen them purpose how to carry it out. Also, I doubt that either one of them has the backbone for any actual fighting.

Comment

• Clinton Adolph Seeber
              • Jun 2013

Those Christian morals (taught to us by Jews) have proven to be our undoing time and time again - as they were intended to be, by the Jews who taught them to us through their religion of Christianity that they created as a Jew-worshiping cult for non-Jews to follow in order to subjugate them more easily.
              Basic morals like don't rape, murder or steal were white teaching long before Christianity existed.

Comment

• Clinton Adolph Seeber
                • Jun 2013

I’m not a christard by any stretch of the imagination if that’s where you’re getting at. I simply go by what’s right and wrong, and I don’t let any stupid religion tell me how to think. I do that on my own. I think exterminating every non-White is not only wrong, but completely unnecessary as there are other ways of solving all our problems without resorting to such methods. I guess we´ll just have to agree to disagree on this issue, just like you (from what people keep saying about you) seem to think that pedophilia is right and I think it’s wrong.
                I would rather clash with him.

Comment

• Clinton Adolph Seeber
                  • Jun 2013

Right = what benefits me and mine

Wrong = what is detrimental to me and mine.

As for pedophilia - I have never supported it. Pedophilia is sexual attraction to pre-pubescents. I think pre-pubescents should be kept innocent and pure, and not be defiled or violated.

I am actually somewhat obsessed with purity, both in terms of race as well as in terms of chastity. I find unchaste females a severe disappointment, since no man really wants some other man's tossed out used goods. Men want the females they are with to be as nearly perfect as possible, not tainted and defiled by some other man.

Hitler was much the same way:

Don't compare yourself to Hitler. That is an utterly ridiculous joke.

Comment

• Clinton Adolph Seeber
                    • Jun 2013

I never had children with any of the girls that age that I had affairs with. I was married to my first wife for 7 years before my first child was born and I was married to my last wife for four years before my youngest child was born. Hitler was only married to Eva Braun for a couple of days before they committed suicide.
                    When are you going to commit suicide?

Comment

• Clinton Adolph Seeber
                      • Jun 2013

Well they would have bought automated tractors instead of niggers if the Jews had been importing those - unfortunately they didn't exist at the time. Only about 8% of all American families were slave holders, yet 40% of all Jewish families in the United States owned slaves during that same period (even though Jews represented less than 1% of the U.S. population). By 1790 at least 83% of Jewish households in Charleston owned slaves. In 1820, over 75% of all Jewish families in Charleston, Richmond, and Savannah owned slaves, compared to an average of only 26% of White families living in the South who were slave holders.
                      That is because Jews always manage to make theirselves rich. they are moneyhounds.

Comment

• Clinton Adolph Seeber
                        • Jun 2013

Fixed it for you.

Edit: Just kidding! I'll stop poking fun at you now.
                        No. Please don't stop.

Comment

• Clinton Adolph Seeber
                          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by WitchesChild View Post
                          I am going to butt in now.

On SF I remember posing the same question to Christians. I felt they would burn me at the stake due to the fact my philosophy of life is one of pleasure and yet just this side of excessive. What's a bit of fun?

I was never answered because the thread went to hell after that question.

I don't have the angst towards Christians that others do here, and many other things that appear to dominate this forum I have not chimed in on either.

I guess my point to you Seeber is that isolation narrows down as I am sure you are seeing. But the cure for it is still the same.

Fuck them if they can't take a joke.

It is a matter of recognizing others and moving in that direction. The umbrella of White Nationalism is a HUGE one, and some sects are represented on some forums more than others. That does not mean you are fucking wrong because you find yourself in a place that is giving you a hard time.
                          Well, my thing is that Akins and Nigger Nazi are full of pseudo-facts and qausi-history. Those two falsely imagine themselves to be great minds full of knowledge. That is ridiculous of course. They are a couple of dolts. I also have the feeling that they are both also physical cowards. They also have deluded "ideas" that they have no idea how to achieve. In short, neither one of them has the guts OR THE BRAINS to pull off anything.

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
                            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Clinton Adolph Seeber View Post
                            If you got rid of all nigs, spics and Jews, who among the whites would then have to go, if anyone?
                            What do you mean "have to go"? As long as they were White, they wouldn't have to go anywhere.

However if the now non-White continents were devoid of all population, we could look into reassigning certain ethnic groups to colonize those vacant areas.

The Russians/Slavs could have East Asia for example. The Spanish could have Central and South America, the Greeks could have the Middle East, and the Italians could have Africa; while the Northwestern European countries have North America and Australia for their lebensraum.
                            Last edited by Lionel Mandrake; 9 Sep 2013, 13:39.
                            "The war we are fighting for our race is one that is being fought against our enemies over who will capture the hearts and the minds of our own people."

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
                              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Jenkem View Post
                              People often mistake the altruistic desire as "selflessness" when it is anything but that.

Altruism is just another mode of natural human selfishness since we engage in altruism once again to alleviate our own feelings of guilt about another's situation if not to simply feel good about ourselves.

Altruism is putting concern for others ahead of concern for yourself; which means that the less like you those "others" are, the more altruistic you are being to be concerned about them.

For example for a German to be concerned about another German is not really that altruistic - it's more nationalistic; so to be truly altruistic, the German needs to show concern for someone totally unrelated to himself - like a nigger.

This is the basis of both liberalism and Christian ideology.

In Christian ideology it is expressed in a number of Biblical passages:

"do to others what you would have them do to you." - Matthew 7:12

"love thy neighbor as thyself." - Mark 12:31

"If anyone strikes you upon the cheek, turn to them the other also. If anyone takes away your coat, give to him your shirt as well." - Luke:6:29

""Give to everyone who asks of you, and whoever takes away what is yours, do not demand it back." - Luke 6:30
                              None of this this sort of self-sacrificing altruistic behavior is any part of the natural, healthy, self-preservationist attitude that Whites and other races normally have, where the degree of concern for others is directly tied to how closely they are connected to you.

But with Christianity and Leftist Liberalism, what we see is a mentality that promotes a sort of competition among its members to be the best Christian or the best Liberal possible, which entails going to further and further altruistic extremes. Most often this competition to be the most altruistic (and therefore the "best" Christian or the "best" Liberal Leftist") takes the form of doing more and more for those who are the least like one's self - i.e. self-sacrificing Whites going to extreme measures to give to, and accommodate the blackest niggers they can possibly find, importing them straight out of Africa and adopting them, letting them move into and live in their homes, and even sleep with their White daughters in their bid to become the most altruistic and best Christian/Liberal Leftist possible.

Example of a "good Christian family"

"More altruistic than thou"

Doing their Christian duty:

Last edited by Lionel Mandrake; 9 Sep 2013, 16:23.
                              "The war we are fighting for our race is one that is being fought against our enemies over who will capture the hearts and the minds of our own people."

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
                                • Aug 2013

Don't think people are brainwashed by Christianity? Take a look at this:

It's a map showing the locations of the various different churches in the county that I live in.

Walker County, Alabama is a mostly rural area located in the north-west central part of the state. The population of the entire county is 70,713 people spread out over an area of 800 square miles. There are 239 churches in the county according to this survey. All but one of them are protestant.

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                1 view
                                0 likes
                                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                                Started by WNF News Bot, 7 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                1 view
                                0 likes
                                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                                Started by WNF News Bot, 8 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                                Started by WNF News Bot, 8 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                                Started by Reynolds, 8 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Reynolds  
                                LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                                Working...
                                X