X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Clinton Adolph Seeber
    • Jun 2013

Interesting. Yes, Christianity per-se(establishment Judeo-Christianity) is all about mind control and scamming people. You won't get any arguments here. But why is that in this thread? Shouldn't you start a new one and move it there?

Comment

• Lionel Mandrake
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Clinton Adolph Seeber View Post
      Interesting. Yes, Christianity per-se(establishment Judeo-Christianity) is all about mind control and scamming people. You won't get any arguments here. But why is that in this thread? Shouldn't you start a new one and move it there?
      Brenna can start a new one if she feels like it and move the off-topic posts there. We did sort of wander off the original purpose of the thread.
      "The war we are fighting for our race is one that is being fought against our enemies over who will capture the hearts and the minds of our own people."

- Steven L. Akins

sigpic

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
        I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
        • Apr 2013

I just got this on a forum contact post. Obviously a HasbaRAT or JIDF baby rapist.

Linder is a poor black AshkeNAZI Jew.
        Linder- let us face it: you are a Jew and cannot stand it so you team up
        with the Neo Nazi wackadoos.
        Leon Black and Metzger have checked you out and you were circumcized.
        Here is the deal- ye of no grey matter: 1- you are just envious and jealous
        of Jews because you were left with only a few dubloons when your relatives
        took the pipe.
        2- If you received the polio vaccine or your parents did, then you must
        have a complete blood transfusion. Jonas Salk- a Jew, developed that
        vaccine and he told me that he would never allow a presta bid gpy like you to receive it. Give it up for Christ, Linder. No guts. That goes well with envy and jealousy. Missouri is the "Show Me" state and you have to show the world that you were circumcized otherwise you cannot live there.
        All you miscreants do is hate and hate and hate. Nothing positive since you
        really have no value on Earth. Disembowelment is a good choice. Smell
        Gibson can help with that.
        Sig Heil, Goosestepper.
        Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
        Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
        “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Balder
          • Mar 2015

Re: Alex Linder and his Jewish Linder Relatives

hello, I just found this board doing a search for something. linked to it from another board. sounds like a good discussion here.

I just wanted to add a little.

I've been to VNN, Linder sure doesn't sound jewish to me from what he writes. Linder isn't a jewish name, it's a German name, lots of Germans named that.

It comes from the german word 'Linde' meaning lime tree. People used to all have names like John and William and there go to be so many people they realized they needed last names so they had to come up with a last name, so they lived near a grove of lime trees.

so I think everyone from that general area was then assigned the name 'Linderman' to denote that geographic area, so maybe if Jews lived near there they would use that surname to denote the specific geographic area.

Comment

• Balder
            • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Lionel Mandrake View Post
            Alex Linder of Vanguard News Network, has stated that he is from Missouri and that his Linder family came to America from Switzerland and settled in what is now the United States during the colonial era

Going by that information I did a little digging and on a genealogy website http://www.geni.com/people/John-Lind...00000966930892 where I found the following information:

The above Wilhelm Linder was the father of:

The above Simon K. Linder Sr. was the father of:

The above John George Linder was the father of:

The above John Simon Linder was the father of:

The above Lorenzo Dow Linder was the father of:

Note that nearly all of the names given to the Linder children in this particular family are Hebrew in origin - viz: Nathaniel, Isaac, Abraham, Hiram, Simon, Daniel, John, Jacob, Keziah, Mary, Sarah, etc. - all popular Jewish given names.

On another Linder family genealogy website at: http://genforum.genealogy.com/cgi-bi...nder::515.html I came across the following post from one Linder family researcher to another:
            yeah that is funny, most people in US were so Christian they named their children all names from the bible usually back in those days, they sure sound jewish don't they.

I think the names of the bible are really anglicized or germanized though, I don't think there were actually jews named Mark or Mathew or John or Luke.

The towns and cities around me are Zionsville, Palestine, Lebanon all got bible names. Back in those days it was usually churches that would go out and start a new town somewhere, it was usually the church that was the incorporating factor you know.

Comment

• VNN Smasher
              • Mar 2015

Then again, look at these WN personages with Jew-based first names:

DAVID Duke
              DAVID Pringle
              SAMUEL Jared Taylor
              MATTHEW Heimbaum
              MATTHEW Parrott

There are probably more, but it shows even WN's have been tainted by these names.

Comment

• NewNY
                • Mar 2014

The first names don't bother me so much, because what if the parents didn't know or realize the Uncle they named their son after had a name with Hebrew roots. The Internet wasn't around for research just baby name books.

On a more serious note. I followed a link from this site to a video with Linder. That guy really looks Jewish, and his mannerisms. I grew up in a Jewish neighborhood until I was 10. It really struck me. However, I'm puzzled, it seems obvious, so how does he get away with it? Maybe he doesn't know, has some small percentage of Jewish ancestry and just chooses not to investigate so he can claim to his knowledge, he is 100% White? Or does he know and he is one of the most self hating non Whites I have ever seen in my life?

See, I used to take those Jew accusations with a grain of salt. If someone disagrees, they are called Jewish. This is the first time it really struck me as true - and people on both sides were commenting on it. Antis where saying, wow, doesn't this guy know he's Jewish?

Can anyone, a leader, demand he take a DNA test?

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
                  I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
                  • Apr 2013

Originally posted by NewNY View Post
                  Can anyone, a leader, demand he take a DNA test?
                  I challenged him to take a DNA screen for ancestry and offered to pay for it. Of course he refused. His actions speak far louder than his denials. He provided personal info on good WNs to the SPLC, in conjunction with Varg & Donnie in Ohio, a/k/a Mark Pitcavage of ADL/SPLC infamy.

At this point, he has removed all the guess work.
                  Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
                  Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
                  “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• VNN Smasher
                    • Mar 2015

"The first names don't bother me so much, because what if the parents didn't know..."
                    To not know that the name you've given your son is from the Bible, even if you're an atheist, is like not knowing that Beijing is in China, even if you've never been there. So that's an excuse that I don't buy. The parents knew.

Comment

• NewNY
                      • Mar 2014

Originally posted by VNN Asshole Smasher View Post
                      To not know that the name you've given your son is from the Bible, even if you're an atheist, is like not knowing that Beijing is in China, even if you've never been there. So that's an excuse that I don't buy. The parents knew.
                      I just want to add a clarification, I also think some people, in the past 30-50 years might not have realized the significance of giving their kids Hebrew based names because look how the common man says Jewish equals White. So I can see a parent naming their son David, and pretty much thinking its a White Christian name, or American enough, especially if they have a friend or family member they are naming them after.

Onto the topic at hand, would it be silly to get a petition going, real names only, people in the various areas of the White civil rights movements and demand Linder take the paid for test? If you watch the Knoxville Rally video, plus a short interview, it feels obvious. I think people throw the accusation around so much, his supporters use that to deflect, but holy shit, their were Whites and others making comments, like Clayton Bigsby 2.0

Comment

• VNN Smasher
                        • Mar 2015

I wouldn't be surprised if Alex Linder had a Jew in the wood pile, if one dug down a little. Jews pushing white nationalism are not unknown by any means. Take Harold Covington's association with "Frank Collins" - who was trying to fake it until he could make it. But the fake was exposed and he was kikeotized out of the movement. Any casual glance at "Collins" could see he was not what he claimed to be. Linder the same?

Left: Frank Collins - Center: Unknown - Right: Harold Covington

Comment

• kramer
                          • Nov 2013

Is Linder's website even still up? I haven't checked it in about a month, and it really hurt my eyes, nothing but drivel.

Comment

• HeadHunter23
                            88/23 C.A.
                            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by kramer View Post
                            Is Linder's website even still up? I haven't checked it in about a month, and it really hurt my eyes, nothing but drivel.
                            Only ever went to visit it one time and didn't get a good feel for it so never went back..
                            23 Words
                            What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
                            What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.
                            https://creativityalliance.com

Comment

• kramer
                              • Nov 2013

Linder sort of resembles that queer Andrew Cunanan.

Comment

• HeadHunter23
                                88/23 C.A.
                                • Nov 2014

Originally posted by kramer View Post
                                Linder sort of resembles that queer Andrew Cunanan.
                                Might be one of Gianni Versace lovers.Thats the missing link,LINDER,MR CUNANAN and MR VERSACE are all having a three for all..
                                23 Words
                                What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
                                What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.
                                https://creativityalliance.com

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by WNF News Bot, 53 minutes ago
                                0 responses
                                1 view
                                0 likes
                                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                                Started by WNF News Bot, 1 hour ago
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                                Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                                Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                                Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                                LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                                Working...
                                X