uh oh!!....i just "upset" M N Deadshite on VNNf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitchesChild View Post
    Because N.B. probably respects his own wife/mother/grandmother. Mike Todd too.

That is probably so, and the thought of N.B., Mike losing all their sense over its utterance like Liberals on nigger is a comical endeavour to visualize. Nazis burning so mad they start threatening physical injury and start breaking shit.

Hitler wouldn't have cared for the term. Actually, I believe the real Nazis would just laugh in off, because if their enemies hate them so much as to create an insult based on Nazism, then that's another form of flattery.
    Last edited by whiteferrari; 01-07-2014, 22:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Witchie
      Because N.B. probably respects his own wife/mother/grandmother. Mike Todd too.

In addition to your note of their hypocrisy, I'll also point out that they'd be extreme manginas (men who obey anything a woman says slavishly because she's a woman) in complete violation of their strident anti-feminist principals.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewbreaker View Post
        Donnie in Ohio has mentioned several times on VNN that he owns a pizza franchise.

I understand that Marco's Pizza Marcos.com is a Midwestern (Toledo Ohio) based chain of Pizza franchises.

Someone who didn't mind spending the time to dig around on the internet could probably find out who owns individual Marco's pizza franchises in Ohio and see if any are owned by someone named Donnie/Donald/Don.

Are you with Fred in believe him to be an alphabet agency Jew?

How do you also know that the franchise would be Marco's? What rules out Pizza Hut, Domino's, Lil' Ceasar's, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by whiteferrari View Post
          He is SLATT, and just got a $2M gift from Uncle Sugar: State and Local Anti-Terrorism Training (SLATT) Home
          Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
          Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
          “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

How do you also know that the franchise would be Marco's? What rules out Pizza Hut, Domino's, Lil' Ceasar's, etc.
            Honestly I don't think Donnie and Mark Pitcavage are the same person, but it certainly wouldn't hurt for Fred to be able to know for certain exactly who Donnie in Ohio is after all the consternation he has caused Fred. I'd like for Fred to be able to put any question about his identity to rest. The VNN hatchet crew tried to out Fred's PI and I say what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

As far as Donnie owning or being a business partner in a Marco's pizza chain (as opposed to some other chain), let's just call it a hunch on my part, based on the fact that Marco's is an Ohio-based and headquartered pizza franchise, and Donnie is Donnie in Ohio. I may be wrong, but that is where I'd start looking if I wanted to try to track down his identity.

Comment

He once gave out his address on VNN, some years back, when he was making tee shirts for some members or something like that.
              “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

The VNN hatchet crew
                +1

Plus we all know the skank consistently PMing personal information to the Commission concerning their targets long before Fred's banning.

Low-life whore.

Comment

I'll go with our poster James Von Brunn's word that Donnie is actually gay, like George Witzgall. Right now Tintin and MikeTodd are accusing George of pedophilia.

Comment

I'll go with our poster James Von Brunn's word that Donnie is actually gay, like George Witzgall. Right now Tintin and MikeTodd are accusing George of pedophilia.
                    Going by what he has said on VNN Donnie claims to be married and from his posts seems pretty devoted to his wife. I've never read anything posted by him that led me to believe he was gay or a closet case. He's flip, very flippant in his attitude. That is the thing that strikes me most about him.

Comment

Varg is queer, I don't know about Mark Pitcavage a/k/a Dogshit in Ohio. I do know that 500 pound kike has a vivid imagination and dreams of being slim.

Comment

Donnie admitted it on a thread once...

Comment

Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
                          Varg is queer, I don't know about Mark Pitcavage a/k/a Dogshit in Ohio. I do know that 500 pound kike has a vivid imagination and dreams of being slim.
                          Really? Varg a queer? When I was there he had a couple of ex girlfriends defending him. He does have some personality traits that seem gay. I think he was a skinhead or something.

Why was Fire Dog banned?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott M View Post

Why was Fire Dog banned?
                            WN interfered with his meditation schedule. Now Fire Dog has plenty of time to hold hands and sing Kumbaya with the Indians, and contemplate his philosophy of universal brotherly love.

Comment

Firedog was banned because 'Whyut' Nationalists' cain't see past their nose, and consider any and everything outside their frame of reference 'niggers'....let's see, according to them, there's 'red niggers' 'mexican niggers' 'yeller niggers' and 'black niggers' and they're all our enemies. 'Yup', we're at war with them'...according to management.

Firedog doesn't see it quite as 'Black and White'. So a damn good account with tons of rep and great posts was ripped down. They were unwilling to consider what he had to say.

At the moment, the world is in throes of Jew created turmoil and all we can seem to do is a have a little bitch fest like this. That and do our best to see if we can't get Craig sent up the river for a few decades with the blowass bullshit that's going on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
                                Firedog was banned because 'Whyut' Nationalists' cain't see past their nose, and consider any and everything outside their frame of reference 'niggers'....let's see, according to them, there's 'red niggers' 'mexican niggers' 'yeller niggers' and 'black niggers' and they're all our enemies. 'Yup', we're at war with them'...according to management.

Firedog doesn't see it quite as 'Black and White'. So a damn good account with tons of rep and great posts was ripped down. They were unwilling to consider what he had to say.

At the moment, the world is in throes of Jew created turmoil and all we can seem to do is a have a little bitch fest like this. That and do our best to see if we can get Craig sent up the river for a few decades with the blowass bullshit that's going on here.
                                Just read Defiance's posts, they are virtually indistinguishable from Fire Dog's.

Comment

Working...
                                X