X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • whiteferrari
    • Aug 2013

HardHawk

Was banned 2 months ago......................anybody know if we can get him here? Had some good arguments against Zionism.

Or his friend snowglobe? She's not banned I might send her a PM on VNN.
  • Fred O'Malley
    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by whiteferrari View Post
    Was banned 2 months ago......................anybody know if we can get him here? Had some good arguments against Zionism.

Which site banned him? I don't recognize the name.
    Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• whiteferrari
      • Aug 2013

VNN.

He was a Greek 68 year old man, speaking ESL, and it took a little patience to wade thru the incoherence of foreign speakers.

His avatar was this.

`

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
        I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
        • Apr 2013

Get word to him and any other reasonable white posters. Leave the dregs where they are.
        “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Crowe
          • May 2013

He was on VNN. Apparently he is Greek. But his English was very bad, and I lost what bit of respect I had for him when I saw him stoop to the level of insulting people's parents. Just another juvenile shit talker. I doubt Fred would put up with his shit on here.

He came across to me as acting like a big Spartan badass on the internet, don't disrespect me, or fuck your mother!! Attitude. Really, incredibly juvenile.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
            I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Crowe View Post
            He was on VNN. Apparently he is Greek. But his English was very bad, and I lost what bit of respect I had for him when I saw him stoop to the level of insulting people's parents. Just another juvenile shit talker. I doubt Fred would put up with his shit on here.
            I would warn him about it, if his other posts were worth reading. Insults are just part of many people's stupidity when they think they are anonymous.

I usually ask them to change their ways, then a mild threat, then poof!

Comment

• WitchesChild
              Pagan Heart
              • May 2013

Linder's #1 Golden Dawn thread (the thread I sorely miss) is where I read the bulk of his posts.

I felt him to be riding on the coattails of GD, but out of a sense of fairness aren't many of us riding on the coattails of those who have gone before?

Comment

• whiteferrari
                • Aug 2013

He came across to me as acting like a big Spartan badass on the internet, don't disrespect me, or fuck your mother!! Attitude. Really, incredibly juvenile.

What was it over?

Comment

• Fire Dog
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2013

Hardhawk and I talk now and then. I invited him earlier and he declined. Will invite him again.

Comment

• Fire Dog
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2013

Hard Hawk says he wasn't banned, but requested his accounts to be terminated. He basically said he was busy with real life things, and the forums were not being productive, either from members or from leadership of SF and VNN, so he's off the forums. We'll keep in touch though.

Comment

• whiteferrari
                      • Aug 2013

Is he working in the Golden Dawn over there now?

Comment

• snowglobe
                        • Jan 2014

Thank you for the PM.

Yes, HH has some very good arguments against Zionism, and he is very knowledgable on many other topics as well. He first began posting in forums in Feb. 2011, and I have read all his posts in at least five different forums.

At this time I do not think that he would be able to come to post in this site. He has stopped posting anywhere since early December. His attention is full time on real life events right now.

I have sent him the link to this thread.

Comment

• snowglobe
                          • Jan 2014

VNN.

He was a Greek 68 year old man, speaking ESL, and it took a little patience to wade thru the incoherence of foreign speakers.

His avatar was this.

`
                          Closer to 58 years old. He is a Greek speaking Cypriot Spartan.

Yes, it takes a little patience to read some of his posts, but I have always found the effort to be worth it. I have an advantage though. I am quite used to Greeks speaking English, and how they put their sentences together.

Comment

• snowglobe
                            • Jan 2014

Let it be said that HardHawk does not have one politically correct cell in his entire body. He does attempt to follow forum rules though.

He is polite, gentle and kind as can be...but...if someone wants to roll around in the gutter and talk tough? He will reflect them like a mirror. They will get answered in kind. They usually do not enjoy it, and more often than not they end up friends with him and respecting him,...or hating him. The choice is theirs.

As I said, he is completely out of the forums now, and might never be back.

But if he were ever to come here? Fred, I think you might enjoy him. Over the years I have read a few of his rants that have literally had me on the floor laughing out loud.

Comment

• snowglobe
                              • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
                              I would warn him about it, if his other posts were worth reading. Insults are just part of many people's stupidity when they think they are anonymous.

I usually ask them to change their ways, then a mild threat, then poof!
                              I have sent him the link to this thread, so he will have read your words if he were to come here.

As for HH posting anonymously? I have seen his ID in real life, and I have seen him post his full name in forums more than once following what he had to say.

He does not post as someone from their mothers basement. He is a real man and posts like it.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Reynolds, 5 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Reynolds  
                              Started by Reynolds, 7 hours ago
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Reynolds  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 8 hours ago
                              1 response
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Reynolds  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 6 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 10 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                              Working...
                              X