Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A story sent to us on a "contact us" form. Your assessment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fred O'Malley
    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
    • Apr 2013

A story sent to us on a "contact us" form. Your assessment?

Racial Greetings!
    To vett myself - I have been involved almost 30 years.
    I reading about google news about that rat Frazier Glenn Miller today
    andread the name Alex Linder.
    Who you may or may not know testified for Miller in court recently!
    Now as I have never been a fan of Linder's,since I read years ago
    about support of F.G Miller and visited his site a few times.
    I was a dear friend of Pastor Dick * Betty Butler & still today live near rimrock rd in Hayden ,ID.. So the 1988 Ft Smith Sedition trial and Millers testifying against Bob Mathews/ The Order, Pastor Butler , Pastor Miles
    really turned me against F.G. Miller!
    As I do skip tracing ( find people ) as a hobby for the last 20 so years. I wondered if I could find that fink, as Rockwell would have called him.lol.
    I tried a few years ago - but to no avail.. The when I read this article and been trying for last few hours - I noticed that someone posted a pick of Linder's purported house in Kirksville,MO.. Well its not the 810 S Baltimore house in picture ,but 808 S Baltimore the house next door. I took a pic from google images of linder at front door of a house and then google street view of 808 s baltimore in a screen shot. I expanded screen shot up and if you look at brick blocks on left side & right side & the front porch light they are exactly alike.
    This is Adair County Assessors online search results for the 808 s Baltimore
    address - http://adair.missouriassessors.com/parcel.php?gid=25550
    Apparently some people named limberg own house. Only Farren Limberg I found owns a Auto Repair & Wrecker business in Owensville,MO like 40 miles from Kirksville,MO.
    This has only been a cursory search!
    Since I could not embed images in this - here are two links of images described -
    http://postimg.org/image/sjyq0wnil/
    GOOGLE MAP IMAGE of 808 S Baltimore

http://postimg.org/image/eg2usigb1/
    GOOGLE IMAGE OF LINDER
    Note similarity of both sides of front door.

My opinion is Linder may or may not be a KIKE , bt regardless he's not
    with US.. Though he sure looks like one.
    Thank you for doing what you do! I myself when I was young was a activist.
    I am now well into my 60's and have not energy I once had..
    Again thank you, I know at times our activism can be a thankless job!
    Its greatly appreciated . Duty Calls

88 / !4 words

Aryan Bruder

--------------------------------

Referring Page: http://www.whitenations.com/usercp.php
    Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight
  • Fred O'Malley
    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
    • Apr 2013

Re: A story sent to us on a "contact us" form. Your assessment?

Personally, I believe this guy is on the up and up.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• DaneBlack
      • May 2014

I support that Fred! I think he is legit and no Alex is not one of us nor is Donnie Boy!
      My goal is simple: Promote a white nationalist platform and government. Put an end to multi culturalism and to reduce the footprints of the parasitic rodents who infect our world and communities!

Comment

• Mercury Rising Jacobite
        • Jun 2014

I concur as well, while the subject of motive is inconclusive. In addition, I have not been successful in locating the author or his personal references in Hayden. I will continue to dig, while we need to keep this post bumped so that it can receive full exposure. Maybe some of our "guest" from SF can come out of the closet and offer an explanation....wishful thinking...

Comment

• fdtwain
          Banned
          • Apr 2018

Well, I once posted at VNN forum. From my contacts I receive information that VNN forum was a countelpro like operation, while Mr. Linder, the website owner, was CIA agent, whose task was identify White nationalists in USA and Europe in order to be subsequently enslaved, tortured, raped and murdered by CIA and FBI murder squads, that already successfully murdered a number of White nationalists in USA and Europe on the grounds of their political activities. Thereafter I was banned from VNN forum, which was not a big loss anyway.

Comment

• Archangel
            • Feb 2015

What does Linder do? Rolls into places where there's racial strife to hold 'rallies', yells 'nigger nigger nigger' then goes home, leaving ordinary Whites to try to live in the community he's just poured gasoline on and lit the match.

He looks like a kike and acts like one too. I trust him as far as I can throw him.

Myself, I don't follow leaders. I may walk alongside someone, but going on other people's trips has proven dangerous or disasterous in the past, so I just don't do it any more.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
              I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by fdtwain View Post
              Well, I once posted at VNN forum. From my contacts I receive information that VNN forum was a countelpro like operation, while Mr. Linder, the website owner, was CIA agent, whose task was identify White nationalists in USA and Europe in order to be subsequently enslaved, tortured, raped and murdered by CIA and FBI murder squads, that already successfully murdered a number of White nationalists in USA and Europe on the grounds of their political activities. Thereafter I was banned from VNN forum, which was not a big loss anyway.
              Linder seems to be an ADL/SPLC informant/employee to me. He has ADL employee Mark Pitcavage a/k/a Donny in Ohio there and will not ban him no matter what. That tells me all I need to know.

Comment

• fdtwain
                Banned
                • Apr 2018

Well, international economic, social and ethnic elites have servants - US and international intelligence agencies who enslave, torture, rape and murder those men and women these elites do not like for various reasons. Presently US government jointly with government of a number of European states is carrying out cointelpro like operations against White nationalists, identifying them, fabricating criminal cases against them and subsequently enslaving, torturing, raping and murdering them: Mr. Linder is a CIA agent who carries out such criminal activities against US and European White nationalists.

In fact, judging by posts left in this forum, there is at least one likely FBI agent posting here: these people speak in specific language and behave in specific ways that are identifiable by those knowledgeable of their activities.

Comment

• Defiance
                  • May 2013

Holy hell.

All I can really say is that I dislike Alex Linder on a personal level. He's an asshole. However, any such attacks on his character are nothing but hearsay as far as I'm concerned until I'm presented with clear evidence.

In fact, judging by posts left in this forum, there is at least one likely FBI agent posting here: these people speak in specific language and behave in specific ways that are identifiable by those knowledgeable of their activities.
                  NOW I'm curious!
                  This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

Required Reading and Viewing
                  Why Are You Here?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by WNF News Bot, 48 minutes ago
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post WNF News Bot  
                  Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                  Started by Reynolds, 3 hours ago
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Reynolds  
                  Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post WNF News Bot  
                  Started by WNF News Bot, 5 hours ago
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post WNF News Bot  
                  LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                  Working...
                  X