Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christians Versus Muslims? Or Is There A Third Party Involved Creating Division?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Christians Versus Muslims? Or Is There A Third Party Involved Creating Division?

EVER WONDER WHY THE MEDIA SIMPLY SHOW CHRISTIANS AGAINST MUSLIMS? OR COULD THERE BE A THIRD PARTY INVOLVED TO CREATE DIVISION?

• Archangel
    • Feb 2015

Re: Christians Versus Muslims? Or Is There A Third Party Involved Creating Division?

The popular Masonic Three World Wars agenda says the plan is to have Islam destroy Zionism. More recently I have seen it written the real plan is to have Christianity and Islam destroy each other.

Since it is a Masonic projection of the future, and Freemasons are servants of Zion, it seems to me the second projection, that Zionist will do their best to have Islam destroy Christianity, first in Europe, then later in America is the true agenda.

ISIS, the radical Wahabist Islamic sect is a Donmeh Crypto Jew created version of Islam, created by Ibn Wahab, a crypto Jew himself busy themselves killing Christians in the Middle East, while never attacking anything of Zion.

Comment

• Archangel
      • Feb 2015

Re: Christians Versus Muslims? Or Is There A Third Party Involved Creating Division?

When I was making art for the Russian Orthodox Church, one of their Priests told me of a church of theirs in Israel the IDF had destroyed after killing the Priest before his wife's eyes, then pistol whipping her.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by WNF News Bot, 1 hour ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post WNF News Bot  
      Started by Fred O'Malley, 4 hours ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Fred O'Malley  
      Started by Reynolds, 5 hours ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Reynolds  
      Started by WNF News Bot, 12 hours ago
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post Reynolds  
      Started by WNF News Bot, 6 hours ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post WNF News Bot  
      LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
      Working...
      X