Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carolyn Yeager on The White Network

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Will Williams
    Senior Member
    • May 2013
    • 255

    Carolyn Yeager on The White Network

    Carolyn has done some good interviews lately on her shows.

    Listening right now to her live interview with my old friend Ron Doggett, and another old friend, Glenn Miller, has called into the show: http://thewhitenetwork.com/stream32.html

    Saturday Afternoon with Carolyn Yeager, Live, May 25th,2-4PM Eastern (11AM -1PM Pacific) on The White Network. "Interview with Ron Doggett, Southern White activist for over three decades"
    Most people would agree that if we had a lot of White men like Ron Doggett, we'd be winning. Since 1979, Ron has been an associate of David Duke; he's also worked closely with William Pierce and Glenn Miller. A Virginian and a working-class race realist, he has operated as a regional leader, putting forth consistent effort over the years, including originating a cable channel television program titled "Race and Reality." I'll be asking tough questions of Ron, but also allowing him to share his wisdom and experience with us.
    Phone calls taken in the 2nd hour at 830-443-4911.

    Click here to download the podcast
    Our task is not to persuade a numerical majority of the American population that we are right but rather to build the numerical minority of those whose values coincide with ours into a majority of will and determination.
    -Dr. William L. Pierce, National Alliance Founder, at NA's 1st General Convention September, 1978 http://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

  • Frank White
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2013
    • 304

    #2
    Ron Doggett interviews Dr. William Pierce

    Comment

    • Will Williams
      Senior Member
      • May 2013
      • 255

      #3
      Dr. Pierce explains things to Richmond TV viewers

      Originally posted by Frank White View Post
      This should be required viewing for everyone styling himself a White Nationalist or white advocate, as Carolyn prefers

      Who would have ever thought in 1993 that White babies born that year would be inspired and enlightened by Ron's unedited, real time show featuring Dr. Pierce today as 20-year olds ON THEIR CELL PHONES!

      Shades of Dick Tracy's futuristic watch from the 1950s:
      Our task is not to persuade a numerical majority of the American population that we are right but rather to build the numerical minority of those whose values coincide with ours into a majority of will and determination.
      -Dr. William L. Pierce, National Alliance Founder, at NA's 1st General Convention September, 1978 http://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

      Comment

      • Steffn
        Member
        • May 2013
        • 32

        #4
        I listened to the Glenn Miller aka Rounder interview from VNN a few weeks ago, he posted the link to her site and I've been listening to her since.
        Last edited by Steffn; 26 May 2013, 16:27.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Will Williams View Post
          Carolyn has done some good interviews lately on her shows.

          Listening right now to her live interview with my old friend Ron Doggett, and another old friend, Glenn Miller, has called into the show: http://thewhitenetwork.com/stream32.html

          Saturday Afternoon with Carolyn Yeager, Live, May 25th,2-4PM Eastern (11AM -1PM Pacific) on The White Network. "Interview with Ron Doggett, Southern White activist for over three decades"
          Most people would agree that if we had a lot of White men like Ron Doggett, we'd be winning. Since 1979, Ron has been an associate of David Duke; he's also worked closely with William Pierce and Glenn Miller. A Virginian and a working-class race realist, he has operated as a regional leader, putting forth consistent effort over the years, including originating a cable channel television program titled "Race and Reality." I'll be asking tough questions of Ron, but also allowing him to share his wisdom and experience with us.
          Phone calls taken in the 2nd hour at 830-443-4911.

          Click here to download the podcast
          You refer to Glenn Miller,a known race traitor and govt informant as a friend and yet think of Christians as enemy. Interesting hypocritical views

          Comment

          • Will Williams
            Senior Member
            • May 2013
            • 255

            #6
            Yes, you represent the enemy to me, Mr. Pict, whoever in hell you are. It's clear that there will never be any worthwhile consensus reached between us on anything, so you have just earned the first spot on my White Nations Ignore list.
            Our task is not to persuade a numerical majority of the American population that we are right but rather to build the numerical minority of those whose values coincide with ours into a majority of will and determination.
            -Dr. William L. Pierce, National Alliance Founder, at NA's 1st General Convention September, 1978 http://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

            Comment

            • Smoky
              • Jun 2013
              • 1849

              #7
              Originally posted by Will Williams View Post
              Yes, you represent the enemy to me, Mr. Pict, whoever in hell you are. It's clear that there will never be any worthwhile consensus reached between us on anything, so you have just earned the first spot on my White Nations Ignore list.
              Hey Will, you forgot to add "Kerplunk!" at the end of the post.

              Comment

              • Will Williams
                Senior Member
                • May 2013
                • 255

                #8
                Originally posted by Smoky View Post
                Hey Will, you forgot to add "Kerplunk!" at the end of the post.
                or <Kerplop!>. Yes, it got to the point on VNN that I wouldn't even bother to announce I was adding some disruptive, anonymous gadfly to my Ignore list, I'd just put one of those onomatopoeic words like that and most people got it.

                I had nearly a hundred VNNers on my Ignore list when Linder banned me. One fellow had my entire Ignore list as his sig file which was fine with me. I suppose he understood that we couldn't get down to the urgent business of organizing our people around an idea, and reach a consensus of approval of that idea, until our councils are cleared of all those insufferable hecklers and disrupters who oppose that idea; by extension, they oppose all of us who will fight for it.

                Linder turned out to be such a disappointment to have been so promising a decade ago.
                Our task is not to persuade a numerical majority of the American population that we are right but rather to build the numerical minority of those whose values coincide with ours into a majority of will and determination.
                -Dr. William L. Pierce, National Alliance Founder, at NA's 1st General Convention September, 1978 http://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

                Comment

                • Guest's Avatar
                  Aryan Angel 5150

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Will Williams View Post
                  or <Kerplop!>. Yes, it got to the point on VNN that I wouldn't even bother to announce I was adding some disruptive, anonymous gadfly to my Ignore list, I'd just put one of those onomatopoeic words like that and most people got it.

                  I had nearly a hundred VNNers on my Ignore list when Linder banned me. One fellow had my entire Ignore list as his sig file which was fine with me. I suppose he understood that we couldn't get down to the urgent business of organizing our people around an idea, and reach a consensus of approval of that idea, until our councils are cleared of all those insufferable hecklers and disrupters who oppose that idea; by extension, they oppose all of us who will fight for it.

                  Linder turned out to be such a disappointment to have been so promising a decade ago.
                  LOL! I tried to put varg on my ignore list. Wouldn't let me.

                  Comment

                  • Will Williams
                    Senior Member
                    • May 2013
                    • 255

                    #10
                    =Will Williams;3507] Or <Kerplop!>. Yes, it got to the point on VNN that I wouldn't even bother to announce I was adding some disruptive, anonymous gadfly to my Ignore list, I'd just put one of those onomatopoeic words like that and most people got it.

                    I had nearly a hundred VNNers on my Ignore list when Linder banned me. One fellow had my entire Ignore list as his sig file which was fine with me. I suppose he understood that we couldn't get down to the urgent business of organizing our people around an idea, and reach a consensus of approval of that idea, until our councils are cleared of all those insufferable hecklers and disrupters who oppose that idea; by extension, they oppose all of us who will fight for it...
                    It's good to learn that the insufferable Christian nutcase "Pict" has finally been cut from the WN team.

                    Here's the latest interview show by Carolyn Yeager: http://thewhitenetwork.com/2013/07/0...ns-in-america/

                    Old friends Glenn Miller and Ron Doggett were her guests. I called in during the second hour and added my own thoughts about her rather defeatist rhetorical question, "Is there a future for White organizations?"
                    Last edited by Will Williams; 3 Jul 2013, 15:04.
                    Our task is not to persuade a numerical majority of the American population that we are right but rather to build the numerical minority of those whose values coincide with ours into a majority of will and determination.
                    -Dr. William L. Pierce, National Alliance Founder, at NA's 1st General Convention September, 1978 http://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

                    Comment

                    • Spook Haunter
                      National Socialist
                      • Jul 2013
                      • 591

                      #11
                      I see the censorious jewtube have banned the full version of Ron Doggett interview with Dr. William Pierce. Hopefully somebody has a copy and it will be reuploaded.

                      Comment

                      • WitchesChild
                        Pagan Heart
                        • May 2013
                        • 1584

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Spook Haunter View Post
                        I see the censorious jewtube have banned the full version of Ron Doggett interview with Dr. William Pierce. Hopefully somebody has a copy and it will be reuploaded.

                        It's still there, only in 5 parts starting with the first one here:

                        I think I have this one on an external, if not I will snag it today.

                        Comment

                        • Spook Haunter
                          National Socialist
                          • Jul 2013
                          • 591

                          #13
                          Originally posted by WitchesChild View Post
                          It's still there, only in 5 parts starting with the first one here:

                          I think I have this one on an external, if not I will snag it today.
                          Yes saw that - The full version single video has been jewed

                          Comment

                          • WitchesChild
                            Pagan Heart
                            • May 2013
                            • 1584

                            #14
                            A lot of the long old ones were cut up to meet the 15 minute limit YT used to have. At one time I was splicing them back together when I was helping out at Solar General, and that may be why the one we linked is in parts.

                            It's not hard to do if you have a good video editing program.

                            This one made it so far because Pierce was not mentioned in the title.

                            Full Version:

                            Comment

                            • Spook Haunter
                              National Socialist
                              • Jul 2013
                              • 591

                              #15
                              Ok!! Good to see a full version is still there although somewhat incognito from the jews at jewtube.

                              Comment

                              Latest Posts

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
                              0 responses
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 3 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 3 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 3 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                              Working...
                              X