• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fred O'Malley
    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
    • Apr 2013

Site Rules

1) These forums are for white people, if you are not white, be sure you act as any good guest should.
    2) Flame wars will not be tolerated in the general forums, take it to the Firing Line.
    3) No threats against other members, except in the Firing Line Forum. No genuine real time threats will fly, so keep your cool.
    4) Copyrighted materials can be posted with permission, or limit the content to "fair use" excerpts with links.
    5) Lying is not acceptable behavior, we seek truth here.
    6) This is not a hate site, we desire establishment of a cooperative community. If you are a hater, expect what you deserve.
    7) We desire absolute free speech here, but use your common sense. You may be warned, or worse, if you go too far.
    8) You are personally responsible for the content of your posts, both civilly & criminally. This site hereby disclaims all unlawful posts.
    9) Sexually explicit materials are disallowed, though tastefully done pictures are okay. (No Crotch Shots or Juveniles)
    10) Posting PMs without permission is a banning offense.
    11) This is NOT a dating site, trolling or otherwise chasing the women here is a serious matter, so leave the women alone.
    12) Soliciting contributions of members for personal gain is prohibited.
    13) All posts/threads concerning other WN forums, be it recommendation or condemnation, are to be contained on the Other White Nationalist Sites (critiques/recommendations and otherwise) forum.
    Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight
  • WitchesChild
    Pagan Heart
    • May 2013

Read up on #13.

It's time to move on and I plan to enforce it.

-WitchesChild

Comment

• Crystal Winterfrost
      My Blood Is Treasure
      • Jul 2013

Yes, sir!
      sigpic

“A woman's world is her husband, her family, her children and her home. We do not find it right when she presses into the world of men.” ― Adolf Hitler

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
        I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
        Yes, sir!
        She's a tough cookie, but she needs to be since I'm such a wimp.
        Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
        Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
        “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Crystal Winterfrost
          My Blood Is Treasure
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
          She's a tough cookie, but she needs to be since I'm such a wimp.
          Lol, indeed. I've seen some of her boxing matches over at VNN. Boy, they sure aren't a pretty sight, and I hope to God I never get on her bad side.
          sigpic

“A woman's world is her husband, her family, her children and her home. We do not find it right when she presses into the world of men.” ― Adolf Hitler

Comment

• Clinton Adolph Seeber
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
            Lol, indeed. I've seen some of her boxing matches over at VNN. Boy, they sure aren't a pretty sight, and I hope to God I never get on her bad side.
            You can't box somebody when they have you tied up with them on the ground.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by reynolds, 52 minutes ago
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post reynolds  
            Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes