X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rev.Cambeul
    Chief Administrator & Web Designer
    • Jul 2013

White Nations Forum Users: I have told you time and again that the time was coming when your forum's days were numbered - as it was, using that 20 year old software. Now I tell you that if I had not upgraded your forum when I did, it would now be DEAD. No chance of upgrade. That's it. As of Thursday last week, US Time, White Nations Forum would have been shut down permanently.

I don't want your thanks. I just want you to stop bitching like a jew that's lost its little round hat. The old software and style cannot come back. If you don't like this, then fuck off. If you don't like this and you're the owner, then shut it down. It's up to you to point Newbies to the Whiter and Brighter World through WNF. If you cannot do that, it's not my problem. My job as a WRL here is Forum Administration, not nappy changing.

RaHoWa!

Cailen.
    Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E., C.A.
    Box 420 Oaklands Park, SA 5046 Australia

Comment

• Defiance
      • May 2013

It's good enough for me. Well done, Cailen. But how do I edit my signature?
      This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

Required Reading and Viewing
      Why Are You Here?

Comment

• Reynolds
        • Oct 2018

I don't always like to reply back on threads and prefer some other users do it instead of Reynolds, Reynolds, Reynolds everywhere. Anyway, appreciate what Rev is trying to say cause I suspect we are being attacked (as is White America right now from all sides). JewWorldOrder where I get a lot of my material from has been down due to "server errors" Now I'am getting this (hope Rev has some idea what is going on here). I caught JWO up a couple of times (but couldn't access any article and appears like they are redesigning the website). The Roper Report has also been down as is Incogman). Now am getting the following from JWO:

SORRY!If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@jewworldorder.org It is possible you have reached this page because:

• The IP address has changed. The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

• There has been a server misconfiguration. You must verify that your hosting provider has the correct IP address configured for your Apache settings and DNS records. A restart of Apache may be required for new settings to take effect.

• The site may have moved to a different server.
          The URL for this domain may have changed or the hosting provider may have moved the account to a different server.

Comment

• Rev.Cambeul
          Chief Administrator & Web Designer
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Defiance View Post
          It's good enough for me. Well done, Cailen. But how do I edit my signature?
          Until I edit the database to repair the fault - and that's still an IF I can repair it, although I've recently learned quite a lot about databases - if you want to change your signature, copy and paste it and send it to a Moderator or the owner. They can edit your profile in the Admin area.

https://www.ip-tracker.org/lookup/wh...worldorder.org

It's a site the uses Australian servers - Bad idea!

And it uses GoDaddy.com as the namehost - We got away from that years ago.

Either would have deleted jewworldorder.org the moment a complaint was made, without hesitation.
          Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E., C.A.
          Box 420 Oaklands Park, SA 5046 Australia

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by WNF News Bot, 5 hours ago
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post WNF News Bot  
          Started by Reynolds, 7 hours ago
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Reynolds  
          Started by Reynolds, 22 hours ago
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Reynolds  
          Started by WNF News Bot, 10 hours ago
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post WNF News Bot  
          Started by WNF News Bot, 10 hours ago
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post WNF News Bot  
          LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
          Working...
          X