Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sodomite Steve Grand - Country Music's First Openly Queer Performer Sings About Falling In Love With A Boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Strickland
    • May 2013

Sodomite Steve Grand - Country Music's First Openly Queer Performer Sings About Falling In Love With A Boy

In a move sure to divide conservative country music fans - and the congregations of churches at which he performs on Sundays - Grand sings about his unrequited love for a man in a heterosexual relationship.

In the video clip, which has attracted more than 337,000 hits, Grand's character falls hard for another young man.
    Read more: Meet Steve Grand, America's first openly gay country music star | Daily Mail Online
  • Maxfield Parrish
    Senior Graphics Designer
    • May 2013

Skweeeeee! Don't Them Hawgs Make A Purty Sound...?

Brokeback Mountain now avalanches down on one of the last bastions of predominantly white, predominantly right-wing culture. And any country music fan who doesn't mind it is probably a faggot himself...

"Drop yer pants, boy. And squeal like a pig."

Comment

• Watson503
      • May 2013

I'm not much of a country fan but heard enough of it all of my life while playing and working in the pool halls, it has been so watered-down to sound more like soft rock/pop crap and now this??? Well, if it wasn't evident before, it definitely is now, the jews have gone so far as to ensure everything from kid's breakfast cereal to country is now defiled with this degeneracy.

This brings back a lot of memories:

Comment

• WitchesChild
        Pagan Heart
        • May 2013

Chely Wright 'came out' in a movie/doc in 2011.

'Wish Me Away.'

Biggest Scandals in Country Music

Comment

• HK91
          • May 2013

A lot of the big Hollywood record labels have their tentacles in Nashville. As soon as there's a sign that money can be made in any particular form of entertainment, the Jews swarm in.

Comment

• Watson503
            • May 2013

Originally posted by HK91 View Post
            A lot of the big Hollywood record labels have their tentacles in Nashville. As soon as there's a sign that money can be made in any particular form of entertainment, the Jews swarm in.
            Exactly. I hear China's "Hollywood" is teeming with jews just itching to slowly plant their seeds of degeneracy and filth as they have done here in the country formerly known as "America."

Comment

General_Lee

So imagine this scene: Honkytonk bar, bunch of rough-cut construction or oil field guys just in from a long, hot day on the job to have a few cold ones before going home. And some pencil-necked, limp wristed fairy skips up to the jukebox, puts a dollar in and plays this song.

Got that pictured in your mind's eye?

That's your next viral video, right there.
              Last edited by General_Lee; 07-10-2013, 17:24.

Comment

• HK91
                • May 2013

Watson, I've read before about the Jews weird fascination with China. I guess they just see it as endless cheap labor.

If there was money to be made selling Mongolian underwater yodeling albums, you can bet a Jew producer and record company will be involved.

On the flip-side, even if you make them a ton of money, don't run afoul of the tribe. You can ask Arsenio Hall about that one. His show got the ax after he had Louis Farracoon on his show. Farracoon may be an idiot, but he does know who pulls the stings in the world. Anyways, they claim the ratings were down and that's why his show was cancelled. The story goes it was really because he had Farracoon on against the advice of this Jew handlers. Many insiders said that Hall's show still had more than good enough ratings to stay on the air.

I can't believe I just wrote a post defending Arsenio Hall. Jews can make one do strange things.

Comment

• thunor
                  • Jun 2013

Steers and queers!
                  “In the end as the artificial liberal-capitalist world of shallowness and consumption has disappeared the truth will finally come out and blood will return to blood.”
                  — Professor Kai Murros, Poznan, Poland

Comment

• Watson503
                    • May 2013

Originally posted by HK91 View Post
                    Watson, I've read before about the Jews weird fascination with China. I guess they just see it as endless cheap labor.

If there was money to be made selling Mongolian underwater yodeling albums, you can bet a Jew producer and record company will be involved.

On the flip-side, even if you make them a ton of money, don't run afoul of the tribe. You can ask Arsenio Hall about that one. His show got the ax after he had Louis Farracoon on his show. Farracoon may be an idiot, but he does know who pulls the stings in the world. Anyways, they claim the ratings were down and that's why his show was cancelled. The story goes it was really because he had Farracoon on against the advice of this Jew handlers. Many insiders said that Hall's show still had more than good enough ratings to stay on the air.

I can't believe I just wrote a post defending Arsenio Hall. Jews can make one do strange things.
                    I remember when all of that went down, the jews had warned him if he had Farrakoon on he'd never work another day. I guess his time-out is over with or they just want to pump more jigs into the whole mess, but the nigger is coming back to pollute the airwaves even more -

The Dog Pound is officially back in business.

After a lengthy sabbatical from the spotlight, the man who shifted late-night guest lists from names like Liberace to Prince and President Clinton is returning to the airwaves this fall with a new talk show

Arsenio Hall has spent the last two years prepping his comeback, showing up all over the tube and even winning “Celebrity Apprentice” in 2012.

“I’ve spent the last 13 years making turkey bacon for my son for breakfast and raising him on my own,” says Hall, who revamped the late-night landscape back in the ’80s and early ’90s. “Let’s face it: I’d become Arsenio Who?”...

EXCLUSIVE: Arsenio Hall's back for battle against late-night hosts with new show starting this fall - New York Daily News

Comment

• HK91
                      • May 2013

Not only did he lose his talk show, it's like he fell off the earth after his show was cancelled. Besides his show, I pretty sure he did at least a couple of movies with Eddie Murphy. I know he was very popular among the coons back in the late 80's/early 90's, I don't think you crash and burn like that without someone being behind it.

One things for sure, I'll best he learned his lesson the first time around. Look for him to play the role of house nigger from now on.

Comment

• Smoky
                        • Jun 2013

In a move sure to divide conservative country music fans - and the congregations of churches at which he performs on Sundays - Grand sings about his unrequited love for a man in a heterosexual relationship.
                        Strickland, I think you meant, homosexual relationship.

Comment

• Smoky
                          • Jun 2013

I posted the following after Will Williams on the what are you doing on the July 4th thread....

Originally posted by Smoky View Post
                          Hey Will, I remember the time you took me along to Lowes to buy a few railroad ties for your flower bed.

We pulled out of your driveway, heading down the mountain road, you turned on the radio, to your favorite country station.

And what did you hear?

The "hit" from the latest nigger trying to sing country, being pushed by the Jew, was playing.

The look on your face was priceless.
                          Oh, how I would love to see Will's face when that queer's latest song plays on the local country station.

Comment

• Elizabeth L
                            • May 2013

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
                            0 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                            Started by Archangel, 6 hours ago