• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Man Builds Dog Train For Rescued Dogs, Since Everything Else Is Going There

Man Builds A Dog Train To Take Rescued Dogs On Adventures
    June 19th, 2020

A 80-year-old man named Eugene Bostick from Texas, spent his days operating one of the coolest trains, the homemade train would take rescued stray dogs out for rides around the neighborhood. Bostick told The Dodo he never planned on dedicating his golden years to saving needy dogs, but it all started in response to the heartlessness of other people that forced him of helping needy pets as he couldn’t bear to see abandoned dogs being left to starve on the streets. “People sometimes come by and dump dogs out here, leaving them to starve. So, we started feeding them, letting them in, taking them to the vet to get them spayed and neutered. We made a place for them to live.”

Bostick took in hundreds of abandoned stray dogs over the years, with more than enough food and care, but the best of all he found the most adorable way to keep them happy.

“One day I was out and I seen this guy with a tractor who attached these carts to pull rocks. I thought, ‘Dang, that would do for a dog train,’” “I’m a pretty good welder, so I took these plastic barrels with holes cut in them, and put wheels under them and tied them together.”, he told The Dodo. “I’m getting up in age. I’m 80 now, so I suppose it can’t last too much longer, but I’ll keep it going as long as I can, “The dogs have a great time. They just really enjoy it.”

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Reynolds, 51 minutes ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Reynolds  
Started by Fred O'Malley, 1 hour ago
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post Fred O'Malley  
Started by WNF News Bot, 1 hour ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by Reynolds, 7 hours ago
1 response
0 likes
Last Post Reynolds  
Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
Working...
X