X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kramer
    • Nov 2013

Will Williams - Cosmotheist & Creator

okay, first of all I don't have a problem with Mr. Will Williams. However I have heard from some creators he is not legit. I have no idea. The only reason I am mentioning this is because I love creativity and am still studying it and want to get all my facts straight. On one hand I hear he was Klassen's right hand man, then I hear he was badmouthing M*** H*** and the Creativity Movement. I guess my question is this....who is to be avoided and take with a grain of salt? The only people I believe are true to the movement are Tom Metzger,Craig Cobb,Dr. David Duke, M*** H***, off the top of my head. I have a copy of the white man's bible and nature's eternal religion, along with copies of racial loyalty. I am not affiliated with anybody or group. And no, I ain't no spy from the splc. I'm just a white man that loves white people. I don't have no guns or anything illegal and do not associate with anybody that even mentions breaking the law. I wish no harm to nobody. Not even niggers, I just stay as far away from them as I can get.
  • Will Williams
    • May 2013

Kramer, you'll have to decide for yourself who's "legit" and who's not.

Originally posted by kramer View Post
    okay, first of all I don't have a problem with Mr. Will Williams. However I have heard from some creators he is not legit. I have no idea. The only reason I am mentioning this is because I love creativity and am still studying it and want to get all my facts straight. On one hand I hear he was Klassen's right hand man, then I hear he was badmouthing M*** H*** and the Creativity Movement. I guess my question is this....who is to be avoided and take with a grain of salt?...
    Welcome to life in the snake pit, Kramer. I suppose I should address your inquiry since my name is in your subject title.

I don't recognize the Creativity Movement (tcm) faction. I affiliate with the Creativity Alliance which is why tcm dislikes me and has even said I don't exist.

The only person I'm aware of in tcm is the fellow who claims to be in charge of it, a semi-literate ex-con named James Logsdon. This is he, cigarette in hand, proudly showing off his prison tattoos:

You can listen to his foul mouth, here: http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...james-logsdon/

I don't expect to hear anything positive about me from this character because that's the way it is with him. The fact is, I was "legit" with Ben Klassen's Church of the Creator (COTC) when Logsdon aka 'comes88' still had training wheels on his bicycle.
    ---

I reached out to the tcm crew five years ago, joined their forum and made one post to it, but it didn't stay up long. Here's that post, below. See if you can tell why it was removed within minutes and I was banned:
    ---
    ---begin post---
    PM@creativityalliance.com/forum
    Nov 12, 2008

Originally posted by TCM Forum
    Just posted this to the TCM forum as a new thread (Rev. Will Williams
    here
    ) in General discussion. It showed up OK; we'll see if it stays up. ;-)

---
    Greetings, WRCs! I was Hasta Primus of the Church of the Creator for
    about 15 months in 1988-89. I was also editor of Racial Loyalty during
    that period and put out 14 editions of the Church paper. When I arrived
    to work at COTC headquarters on the recommendation of Tom Metzger in
    March of '88 the Church was effectively dead, having published only one
    issue of RL in the previous 20 or so months. The two HPs that had
    preceded my tour as HP were either in prison due to a shootout with
    hostiles on the Church property or had died mysteriously at the Church.
    When I left the position Rev. Ron McVan took over as HP and Rev. Victor
    Wolf took over the duties of RL Editor.

I heard I was being badmouthed here at TCM, even that some Creators were
    claiming that I do not exist. So I checked in to see what the fuss was
    all about.

The first mention of myself that I saw was by Mr. comes88 in the "ol'
    Randy Dilloway
    " thread at the top of General Discussion.

[Note: Randolph Dilloway goes by "Smoky" here @ White Nations forum.]

Rev. Randolph Dilloway apparently wrote this:
    Dr. William Pierce and Ben Klassen were good friends and Rev. Will
    Williams showed me a first edition copy of "Hunter" with the inscription
    from Dr. Pierce to Klassen.

[This book:]

comes88 replied:
    "" I never said klassen and pierce wasn't friends. Well, at least while
    klassen was alive. It wasn't until he died that pierce turned on
    everything and everybody that klassen fought for. ""

RD:
    You need to understand that Rev. Will Williams only agreed to be
    Klassen's HP for one year when Klassen convinced him to sign on as the
    HP. Rev. Williams started out with only 75 names from a rolodex and was
    asked to grow the tcm. Based on what he accomplished in that one year,
    he is, hands down, the most successful HP Klassen ever had.

comes88:
    "" So was that part of a year contract that klassen paid for??? So you
    have to be paid to do your part back then??? And what did he accomplish
    to make him so succesful??? Please i really want to know cause from what
    i have seen and read it's obsolutley nothing. Besides i personally
    don't know will or could care less about him.
    But with you espouses
    his name like he is your new gay lover. I figured i would find out if
    there was any legitamacy to your claims. Like i thought NONE! But if
    this will chooses to lie with dogs then he will be treated as such. ""
    "
    [...]
    ----

Ouch! I'm crushed. That's some bold talk coming from one who admits he
    doesn't know me and says he couldn't care less about me.

The fact is I was an ordained Reverend in the COTC, working side by side
    with Klassen on a daily basis, before most of those on this discussion
    board had ever heard of Creativity. PM Klassen married my first wife and
    me in the Church in Otto, NC, on 8/8/88 - before some reading these
    words were born.

I'll be happy to straighten some of the misconceptions and uninformed
    distortions I've seen here about the early history of Creativity to
    those who do care to know the truth.

I'm not here to badmouth anyone or "recruit" anyone to leave TCM. I want
    Creativity to flourish. I do enjoy facing my detractors, however, when
    and where I find them, to set them and those they strive to influence
    straight. That's what honorable White men do, they face each other and
    get to the bottom of matters, right?
    Note that this poster was banned within the hour from TCM forum

The folks leading the so-called The Creativity Movement (TCM) apparently aren't very interested being truthful. As a matter of fact, with all the deliberate lies I saw at their public forum, many directed at me, I can easily predict that TCM's days are numbered. Creativity is based on Truth. It is the unvarnished, inconvenient truths of Klassen's writings that attracted me to Creativity 20 years ago. I found that to be the case with all the most dedicated Creators I ever worked with. I can say the same about Dr. Pierce's writings. Those attracted to WLP's body of work are in the same camp with Creators in the struggle to lead the White race out of its tailspin. BOTH MEN shared the extremely dim view of Xianity, agreeing that it is Jewish poison and unsuitable as a religion for their/our kinsmen of non-Jewish European descent, and BOTH MEN and their tens of thousands of followers shouted "It's the Jew, Stupid!" from every rooftop.

Were TCMers interested in truth seeking, they would not try to shield their forum members from one like myself that carried the COTC banner during the crucial period of rebuilding after the abortive debacle of the Bruder Schweigen that set the White resistance movement back several years. That TCM would attack me so publicly using ridiculous, easily proven lies, and not welcome a dialog with me to set the record straight will not attract the sort of truth-seekers that either Pierce or Klassen were able to attract.

It's not enough to simply tell the truth about race or that Xianity is Jewish poison. Those who try to build Creativity on lies are guaranteed to fail.

Our Creativity Alliance will carefully grow the right way: organically, with great care, discipline and deliberate professionalism.

Creators must develop thicker hides. Attacks will come from all sides, even from those who claim to represent Creativity. Fear none of them. Our is the most difficult, most thankless job imaginable -- but arguably the most rewarding and noble. Our lives have true purpose when compared to those of the herd animals we are charged to lead to White renewal.

One thing I found funny about this single post to the TCM board is that whenever I wrote "Church of the Creator" it was changed (automatically?) to "tcm." It's no wonder tcm is not interested in true history of Creativity when they won't even allow the name of the Church founded by Ben Klassen to be uttered.
    ---end post---
    Our task is not to persuade a numerical majority of the American population that we are right but rather to build the numerical minority of those whose values coincide with ours into a majority of will and determination.
    -Dr. William L. Pierce, National Alliance Founder, at NA's 1st General Convention September, 1978 http://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

Comment

• WitchesChild
      Pagan Heart
      • May 2013

Color me silly, but I have always found it craven for an anonymous user to confront a public figure.

One could only ascertain the aggressor has much to hide.

Why not the accuser enter a level playing field?

Comment

• Will Williams
        • May 2013

Miserable anonymous cowards

Originally posted by WitchesChild View Post
        Color me silly, but I have always found it craven for an anonymous user to confront a public figure.

One could only ascertain the aggressor has much to hide.

Why not the accuser enter a level playing field?
        Hey, Witchy! It's the Internet; it is what it is.

Dr. Pierce told me once, in reference to Harold "Big Lie" Covington that "the Internet is the perfect medium for the liar." I recently transcribed a commentary he wrote to his Alliancemembers years ago: http://williamlutherpierce.blogspot....ulness-of.html

---
        "The reason people are willing to say what they think on Usenet is that they can do so anonymously. Miserable cowards, who would never dare challenge the Politically Correct party line in real life, do so in discussion groups without fear, because no one knows who they are or where they live. This feature has a terrific attraction for a type of person, who is unable to cope with the real world but can feel himself a hero in cyberspace. It also has an attraction for many with an excessively verbal personality, who are hypnotized by any flow of words, especially their own. It has long been my observation that people who talk the most do the least, and Usenet has picked up a following of ineffective people: losers and non-copers who like to talk."
        ---

That's from 15 years ago, when there was little interaction on the Internet beyond the Usenet discussion groups. Things haven't changed all that much since then, have they?
        Our task is not to persuade a numerical majority of the American population that we are right but rather to build the numerical minority of those whose values coincide with ours into a majority of will and determination.
        -Dr. William L. Pierce, National Alliance Founder, at NA's 1st General Convention September, 1978 http://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

Comment

• kramer
          • Nov 2013

thank will williams

thanks Mr. Williams! In my opinion you are legit, you seem knowledgable about Klassen! Thanks again!

Comment

• Rev.Cambeul
            Chief Administrator & Web Designer
            • Jul 2013

Re: thank will williams

Any Creator that has a problem with Will, is no Creator.
            Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E., C.A.
            P.O. Box 420 Oaklands Park, SA 5046 Australia

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by WNF News Bot, 41 minutes ago
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post WNF News Bot  
            Started by WNF News Bot, 1 hour ago
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post WNF News Bot  
            Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
            9 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post WNF News Bot  
            Started by Fred O'Malley, 2 hours ago
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Fred O'Malley  
            Started by Fred O'Malley, 2 hours ago
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Fred O'Malley  
            LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
            Working...
            X