Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about christianity and christians?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fred O'Malley
    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
    • Apr 2013

How do you feel about christianity and christians?

Just seeking a consensus.
    I am a christian and I won't give it up.
    26.87%
    I like christians but hate their religion.
    7.46%
    I hate christians and their religion.
    25.37%
    These options don't fit my opinion, see my remarks below.
    40.30%
    Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Why should I throw away my heritage just because some American WN hate Christianity

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
      I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Pict View Post
      Why should I throw away my heritage just because some American WN hate Christianity
      Be smart enough to question everything you ever believed.

The ancient Greek philosopher Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If a certain belief passes the tests of evidence, deduction, and logic, it should be kept. If it doesn't, the belief should not only be discarded, but the thinker must also then question why he was led to believe the erroneous information in the first place. Not surprisingly, this type of teaching didn't sit well with the ruling elite of Greece. Many political leaders throughout history have always sought to mislead the thinking of the masses. Socrates was tried for "subversion" and for "corrupting the youth". He was then forced to take his own life by drinking poison. It's never easy being an independent thinker! Today, our ruling government/media complex doesn't kill people for pursuing the truth about the world (at least not yet!) They simply label them as "extremists" or "paranoid", destroying careers and reputations in the process. For many, that's a fate even worse than drinking poison hemlock!
      “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

I am smart enough to questions things Fred. I`m also smart enough to see that the jews are using anti christianity as a way of destroying WN.The jews have tried to destroy Christianity for 2,000 years,why are so called WN helping them achieve this by attacking White Christians

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
          I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
          • Apr 2013

I am smart enough to questions things Fred. I`m also smart enough to see that the jews are using anti christianity as a way of destroying WN.The jews have tried to destroy Christianity for 2,000 years,why are so called WN helping them achieve this by attacking White Christians
          Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen anyone here attacking christians, they have a difference of opinion as to its validity. On the other site they attack, not here.

Personally, I'm skeptical, I have never seen any evidence to substantiate god. On the other hand, I was raised to fear god, and it's unbelievably hard to break that hold.

All I know for certain is that questioning every source of authority is healthy.

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
            I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
            • Apr 2013

I'm sorry if y'all feel insulted, that was not my intention. If you can be offended by unvarnished honesty, doesn't that say more about you than I?

Comment

• Enkidu
              • May 2013

It's a case by case basis for me. I was baptized, confirmed Roman Catholic. I am thoroughly not Christian now, but Pagan. For the most part I have no problem with the older pre-Calvin Christian denominations. Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Anglican, Lutheran. Their histories are fucked, but the history of pretty much everything is fucked. Modern adherents of these denominations are tolerable.

Starting with Calvin, Christianity took a hard turn back to Judaism, got rid of all the Pagan influences (the best parts,) and tried to become the new and improved Jews. And, with the Scofield Bible and the rapture insanity, at least that part of Christianity became pure nut-case.

If the Christians on this forum want to be left to their threads in peace, I'd suggest that they show the same respect to Pagans, even atheists.

Also they shouldn't whine if someone starts a thread discussing possible alternate historic interpretations of Christianity.

Mike

Comment

• Dylan Jones
                • May 2013

In the past I was one that bashed Christians in White Nationalism because I believed the destructive idea that has entered into White Nationalist circles that Christianity is Jewish. I have now realized that is a lie and Christianity is the antithesis of Judaism.

The takeover of Christian thought by universalist pastors and Jewish influences has been effective and devastating. Just one of the many ways our enemy is using to divide and destroy white institutions that bond us.

Comment

• Will Williams
                  • May 2013

Galations 4:16

Because Christianity is not grounded in reality? Because it's universalist and ultra egalitarian?

I somehow hit the third option by mistake rather than the fourth. Perhaps it was Yahweh's hand guiding mine, trying to make me out to be a hater....but I seriously doubt it. Perhaps a mod can change my vote.

I don't hate Christians, well, not most of them. I was raised a Christian -- a Presbyterian, like both sides of my family were going back at least five generations -- with a Lutheran and Episcopalian thrown in for good measure. I don't hate my family members, well, not most of them, just because when they reached adulthood they didn't put aside childish things (Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and Jesus), as their big "Holy" Jew Book instructs them to do (1st Corinthians 13:11, and elsewhere).

WN giants like Ben Klassen and Drs. William Pierce and Revilo Oliver were also raised in Christian homes, but they managed to set aside the superstations of their upbringing and follow their skeptical, inquisitive natures to realize that Christianity is a poisonous, suicidal creed for European man.

I can't express myself any better than Dr. Pierce did on the subject nearly 30 years ago in this editorial to his National Alliance members in that organization's monthly internal BULLETIN: http://williamlutherpierce.blogspot....nity-1982.html

On Christianity (1982)

The National Office has received a few complaints (fewer than expected) from members about what has been perceived as an anti-Christian bias in recent issues of National Vanguard (NV). One member has resigned.

The complaints fall into two general categories: 1. “I am a Christian. Why are you attacking my religion?” and 2. “I am not a Christian, but many White people are. We must all stick together. To attack Christianity is divisive.”

It should first be noted that the National Alliance is not primarily a religious organization –at least, not in the usual sense of the word [3], although most members are able to recognize the strong spiritual element in the Alliance’s message. Second, it should be noted that the National Office is fully aware of the sensitive nature of the Christian religion, and for that reason NV avoided the question for a long time.

This avoidance, however, was in conflict with the Alliance’s fundamental obligation to deal forthrightly with all issues of vital concern to the welfare and progress of our race. This obligation where Christianity is concerned has become especially difficult to ignore during the past few months, with the growing strength of the Moral Majority and other right-wing Christian groups and their active participation in political matters. The leader of that organization, the Reverend Jerry Falwell, has been outspoken in his support of Zionism, and he was recently given a Zionist award by Jewish leaders. There exists a clear conflict of interests for any Alliance member who supports such an organization, and the Alliance member should not compromise in matters of this sort.

This is not the place to deal at length with details of religious history [4] and doctrine; NV will continue to have articles on these topics from time to time, and there will be such an article in the April issue. Here, however, a few things will be mentioned briefly for the guidance of Alliance members.

The most important single fact concerning Christianity with which the Alliance must deal is that all the major Christian churches, Catholic and Protestant, liberal and fundamentalist, have openly aligned themselves with the enemies of the White race. The Catholics and the liberal Protestants are vigorously supporting racial mixing, while the fundamentalist Protestants are strong boosters of Zionism. These alignments will become increasingly important factors in our struggle in the years ahead, as the churches become more and more involved in social and political issues. The Jews have already announced their intention to mobilize fundamentalist Christians in their effort to maintain control of the U.S. government. The Alliance cannot remain silent in the face of such developments, for the sake of White unity or anything else.

No honest, conscientious Alliance member can maintain his membership in the Alliance and also in an organization which is fundamentally opposed to the goals and principles of the Alliance. The former member who belongs to the Moral Majority acted correctly in resigning from the Alliance, and the same applies to others: Any Alliance member who is also a member of a church or other Christian organization which supports racial mixing or Zionism should decide now where he stands, and he should then resign either from his church or from the Alliance.
                  In fact, the great majority of Alliance members who originally had some Christian church affiliation have already made their decisions and left the churches. Those members who continue to consider themselves Christians either have no church affiliation or belong to very small, independent churches which have pro-White doctrines. It is primarily these members who have objected to the recent treatment of Christianity in NV. “It’s all right to attack the big churches,” they say, “because those churches have been subverted by the Jews — but don’t attack Christianity itself. What the churches are preaching today isn’t really Christianity.”

Well, far be it from the National Alliance to decide what is really Christianity. Christians have been fighting with one another over that question for the better part of the last 2,000 years without arriving at an answer acceptable to all parties concerned. From a strictly practical viewpoint, however, we must use the word “Christianity” in NV in the sense in which it is understood by the general public and by the great majority of readers. In that sense, “Christianity” means the lumped together doctrines of the major Christian churches, without regard for all the little quibbles which separate Catholics from Protestants, or ultra-liberal Presbyterians from Holy Rollers and teetotaling Baptists.

Beyond this question of whether it is the race-mixers and Zionists or the pro-Whites who are the real Christians, there are the troubling issues of the non-European origin of Christianity: of the great body of Christian ethical doctrines which are accepted by nearly all the churches but which conflict with White spirituality and the needs for White survival, such as the Sermon on the Mount; and of the body of Old Testament and its Jewish mythology — such as the creation myth of Genesis; the “chosen people” myth, and Isaiah’s ravings against all non-Jews, together with his prophecies that the Jews will eventually rule the world and all other races will serve them — which comes along with most versions of Christianity.

All three of the aforementioned issues are relevant to the mission of the National Alliance, and they cannot be ignored: We must look to our racial roots, and we must rid ourselves of alien influences, including those from the Levant; we must govern ourselves by White values and ethical doctrines, and by no others; and we must concern ourselves with truth alone.

A number of men and women who have understood the first two of these issues but who have, nevertheless, still considered themselves both Christian and pro-White have attempted to resolve the contradiction by denying the Jewish origins of Christianity and by choosing interpretations of Christian ethical doctrines which differ markedly from the commonly accepted ones. They have asserted that not only was Jesus not a Jew, but neither were the people living in Palestine during the Old Testament and the New Testament periods Jews. These people, they say, were actually the ancestors of the Anglo-Saxons and other peoples of Europe.

One can argue either way about Jesus, because the historical evidence is insufficient to support a firm conclusion. But the assertion that the people of the Old Testament or the people of Palestine among whom the Christian movement began were Anglo-Saxons, or anything but Semites, for the most part, is demonstrably false. Such assertions can only be maintained by persons who close their eyes to the clear historical record, just as a belief in the creation myth of Genesis can only be maintained by persons who refuse to accept the clear scientific evidence to the contrary.

If, despite everything above, there are Alliance members or prospective Alliance members who still consider themselves Christians, then it must be in the sense that they value the specifically White elements of Christianity which have been added since its origins — the great art, the great music, and the great architecture produced by White men during the centuries in which the Christian churches ruled Europe — and that they also share the White spiritual feelings which have been eloquently expressed by many men and women who were Christians and who applied the adjective “Christian” to feelings which, in fact, came from deep within the White race-soul and existed long before the advent of the Christian church.

Such Christians we can call our comrades and be proud to have in our ranks.

---

You know, it took great moral courage on the part of Dr. Pierce to come out and tell tell his followers the portion that is highlighted above, knowing he risked losing some of them by telling them the truth as he saw it. He wasn't asking anyone to "throw away their heritage," Pict; he was telling them to get real, to develop a new consciousness, to not be so superstitious and gullible. He was telling them to embrace their European heritage and their race, not to look to the Levant for their identity.
                  Our task is not to persuade a numerical majority of the American population that we are right but rather to build the numerical minority of those whose values coincide with ours into a majority of will and determination.
                  -Dr. William L. Pierce, National Alliance Founder, at NA's 1st General Convention September, 1978 http://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

Comment

• Dylan Jones
                    • May 2013

Excellent reply Will Williams. I see you stand for division and not any common ground. How is the National Alliance doing today?

Comment

• Soldatul Vostru
                      • May 2013

I am smart enough to questions things Fred. I`m also smart enough to see that the jews are using anti christianity as a way of destroying WN.
                      Laughable. What jews? Name them.

The jews have tried to destroy Christianity for 2,000 years,why are so called WN helping them achieve this by attacking White Christians
                      Why would the jews want to destroy a religion for 'goyim' that teaches its proles that the jews are 'god's chosen people'? It makes more sense for the jews to keep the sham going.

Moarte Jidanilor

Comment

• Dylan Jones
                        • May 2013

Originally posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
                        Why would the jews want to destroy a religion for 'goyim' that teaches its proles that the jews are 'god's chosen people'?
                        Nowhere in the bible does it say that. Jesus clearly says the opposite to the Jews when he calls them "the children of the devil" and that they belong to the "synagogue of Satan."

Universalism Judeo-Christianity has been very effective on Whites.

Comment

• Soldatul Vostru
                          • May 2013

Originally posted by Dylan Jones View Post
                          Nowhere in the bible does it say that. Jesus clearly says the opposite to the Jews when he calls them "the children of the devil" and that they belong to the "synagogue of Satan."

Universalism Judeo-Christianity has been very effective on Whites.

Clearly, you haven't read your Bible:

Romans 11

21st Century King James Version (KJ21)

11 I ask then: Hath God cast away His people? God forbid! For I also am an Israelite of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2 God hath not cast away His people whom He foreknew. Know ye not what the Scripture saith of Elijah, how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

3 “Lord, they have killed Thy prophets and torn down Thine altars, and I am left alone and they seek my life”?

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? “I have reserved to Myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.”

5 Even so then, at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

6 And if by grace, then it is no longer by works; otherwise grace is no longer grace. But if it be by works, then it is no longer grace; otherwise work is no longer work.

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded,

8 according as it is written: “God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear, unto this day.”

9 And David saith, “Let their table be made a snare and a trap, a stumbling block and a recompense unto them.

10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their backs alway.”

11 I say then: Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid! But rather, through their fall salvation has come unto the Gentiles to provoke them to jealousy.

12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles, how much more their fullness?

13 For I speak to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my office,

14 that by any means I may provoke to emulation those who are my flesh, and might save some of them.

15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the whole lump is also holy; and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree,

18 boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, “The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.”

20 Thou sayest well! Because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear;

21 for if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest He also spare not thee.

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in His goodness. Otherwise, thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree, how much more shall these, which are the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

25 For I, brethren, would not have you be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits: that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved, as it is written: “There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob.

27 For this is My covenant unto them when I shall take away their sins.”

28 Concerning the Gospel, they are enemies for your sake; but concerning the election, they are beloved for the fathers’ sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

30 For as in times past ye have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief,

31 even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...11&version=KJV

_

So as you can see: Jews are the "natural branches" [i.e., God's chosen peeps] Gentiles have merely been "grafted in."
                          Last edited by Soldatul Vostru; 26 May 2013, 17:02.

Moarte Jidanilor

Comment

• Dylan Jones
                            • May 2013

Nowhere in there does it say Jews. Jews are not decedents of Israel(Jacob) they are decedents of Esau. They are of Edom-Khazar origins. I see your thinking is greatly affected by Jew depiction. Once again I will say, it is amazing White Nationalist know Jews as liars and work by deception, the motto of their Mossad, but on this issue, millions of Whites are wrong and the Jews are correct.

In Acts 26, Paul clearly says the Jews are NOT from Israel.

1Then Agrippa said to Paul, You are permitted to speak on your own behalf. At that Paul stretched forth his hand and made his defense [as follows]:

2 I consider myself fortunate, King Agrippa, that it is before you that I am to make my defense today in regard to all the charges brought against me by [the] Jews,

3 [Especially] because you are so fully and unusually conversant with all the Jewish customs and controversies; therefore, I beg you to hear me patiently.

4 My behavior and manner of living from my youth up is known by all the Jews; [they are aware] that from [its] commencement my youth was spent among my own race in Jerusalem.

5 They have had knowledge of me for a long time, if they are willing to testify to it, that in accordance with the strictest sect of our religion I have lived as a Pharisee.

6 And now I stand here on trial [to be judged on the ground] of the hope of that promise made to our forefathers by God,

7 Which hope [of the Messiah and the resurrection] our twelve tribes confidently expect to realize as they fervently worship [without ceasing] night and day. And for that hope, O king, I am accused by Jews and considered a criminal!

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...26&version=AMP
                            Last edited by Dylan Jones; 26 May 2013, 17:14.

Comment

• Soldatul Vostru
                              • May 2013

Originally posted by Dylan Jones View Post
                              Nowhere in there does it say Jews. Jews are not decedents of Israel(Jacob) they are decedents of Esau.
                              That's CI nonsense:

To re-post this portion from Will's post:

A number of men and women who have understood the first two of these issues but who have, nevertheless, still considered themselves both Christian and pro-White have attempted to resolve the contradiction by denying the Jewish origins of Christianity and by choosing interpretations of Christian ethical doctrines which differ markedly from the commonly accepted ones. They have asserted that not only was Jesus not a Jew, but neither were the people living in Palestine during the Old Testament and the New Testament periods Jews. These people, they say, were actually the ancestors of the Anglo-Saxons and other peoples of Europe.

One can argue either way about Jesus, because the historical evidence is insufficient to support a firm conclusion. But the assertion that the people of the Old Testament or the people of Palestine among whom the Christian movement began were Anglo-Saxons, or anything but Semites, for the most part, is demonstrably false. Such assertions can only be maintained by persons who close their eyes to the clear historical record, just as a belief in the creation myth of Genesis can only be maintained by persons who refuse to accept the clear scientific evidence to the contrary.

And "Khazars" aren't the only jews, they're converts.

Moarte Jidanilor

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Fred O'Malley, 4 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fred O'Malley  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 8 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              Started by Reynolds, 12 hours ago
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Reynolds  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 14 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              Started by WNF News Bot, 14 hours ago
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WNF News Bot  
                              LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                              Working...
                              X