Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about christianity and christians?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Smithwick
    • Sep 2017

Re: How do you feel about christianity and christians?

https://www.google.com/search?q=caesar's+messiah

Christianity was originally designed to control Jews (during the First Roman Jewish War), and then Europeans (in the 4th century).

The powers that be will never want a place for Whites/Europeans to congregate to discuss their interests, behave as a tribe and act as a nationalist force (the way Jews do). Christianity denies Whites such a system IMO. There's never a word spoken about the "English and Scottish people" within the Church of England and the Church of Scotland. We just pray and sing to a Roman version of the Jews' messiah.

Meanwhile, Jews continue to congregate at their synagogues where they do nothing but discuss their people and nation. Pretty big difference by comparison.

The Jews must laugh their heads off on how we worship a version of their anticipated messiah: Jesus the pacifist messiah sheep shepherd; whereas the Jewish version of the "Moshiach" was always envisioned to be a Jewish leader who massacred all their enemies and allowed them to takeover the world lol:.

http://www.jewfaq.org/mashiach.htm

Again, pretty big difference and it's not rocket science in terms understanding what's happening and who's getting the better deal. I'd take a warrior messiah of my own tribe over some pacifist shepherd belonging to an alien Middle Eastern tribe any day. The Romans emperors eradicated Europe's indigenous religions and put Christianity and Jews in our countries to suppress and control us. Jews also acted as the default banking system - only they could lend money to Christians (Christians couldn't lend money to each other), and then the Roman Emperors (and later Monarchies) would tax the Jews more. It's time we updated our faith. I don't mind hearing stories about the Jews and Jesus, but I'd also like to hear stories about the Gods of Europe. More than anything, I want to about our peoples' history, science and philosophy, with emphasis on having faith in OUR PEOPLE AND NATIONS, over mythology.
    Last edited by John Smithwick; 12 Dec 2018, 23:14.
    We need a reservation system for our people and our own ethnic-nationalist faith, where instead of just Roman derived messianic Jewish folklore, we'll have sermons on real history, science, philosophy, our nations and culture, etc., in addition to our older stuff. Throw in some open bar nights, comedy club hours, music and dance, etc., and it'll be a cracker barrel of good times lol.

Comment

• Reynolds
      • Oct 2018

Fred mentioned trolls promoting infighting. After a lengthy absence, I joined Stormfront. First thing I noticed? Several condemnations and ridiculing of a White Nationalist rally in London. in consecutive posts. The ridiculing came immediately after the thread appeared. I saw RED and JEW. Others may have just soaked it all up.

I voted options on the poll. I have been pious most of my life. But SF mods have blocked my attempts to post on theology. Not Don's doing. Someone must have complained and misinterpreted what I said. When I posted about the CHRESTIANS (run by a Roman Jew Chrestus) here I got some flack BECAUSE people don't know what I'am talking about. The name Chrestian became confused with Christian (e and i were interchangable) I believe it could be our answer (anyone not understand?)

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
        I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by reynolds View Post
        But SF mods have blocked my attempts to post on theology. Not Don's doing. Someone must have complained and misinterpreted what I said.
        Don Black sold out to Jews of the ADL & SPLC years ago. Jews hate Christians, and they are the mods at SF. Most WNs don't understand that SF is a Trojan Horse. The kikes were knocking SF offline over and over, until Don Black gave them free reign over the boards. I'm sure Don was compensated, being a mercenary.

SEE THIS: www.talmudunmasked.com
        Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
        Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
        “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Davy Crockett
          • Apr 2018

I repent.

Comment

• Davy Crockett
            • Apr 2018

God is found in silence and quiet contemplation.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Fred O'Malley, 2 hours ago
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post Fred O'Malley  
            Started by WNF News Bot, 6 hours ago
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post WNF News Bot  
            Started by Reynolds, 10 hours ago
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post Reynolds  
            Started by WNF News Bot, 12 hours ago
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post WNF News Bot  
            Started by WNF News Bot, 12 hours ago
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post WNF News Bot  
            LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
            Working...
            X