• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Patience, Gab Is Upgrading "To Make It Unstoppable"

Gab Made Huge Product Improvements And Is More User Friendly

• Can't paste to White Nations Forum? I find that pasting to Gab allows you to copy and paste images first on Gab, then copying images from there and pasting them elsewhere. Don't ask me why, it just works for me. Can anyone suggest anything else? Some encrypted emails also won't allow you to copy images pasted there.

Share This Post On Enemy Platforms. As you may or may not have heard, Gab is crushing it. Even VICE of all outlets admitted this earlier this week. Over the past six months we’ve been working diligently to make Gab more unstoppable, more decentralized, and most of all: more “user-friendly.”

On July 4th we launched the all new Gab Social. Gab is now open source, decentralized, and more beautiful than ever before. Read more ...

• Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

My last 'will and testament' to Gab

The new Gab format isn't as favorable to some of our posts here, such as the previous "anti-Jew" images. Images such as the names of the slave ships that the Jews owned, the plantations they owned (all documented) and the many comments from prominent Jews themselves admitting that they (not us) controlled the slave trade.

The true story of slavery is just one example of why I admired Gab so much. There are many, many other suppressed facts that Gab allowed. And I'm sure Gab needed to move closer to the present. I see Gab now as more of a 'Facebook type' of social platform. You will see less of me here now, as I can't even post images anymore. THE TRUTH MATTERS TO ME more than just chatting. Just the same - Thank you Gab for the memories!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by WNF News Bot, 1 hour ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post Reynolds  
    Started by Muh Fashy Bookshelf, 6 hours ago
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post Reynolds  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 6 hours ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
    Working...
    X