• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

"I Need A New Work Computer" - Andrew Anglin

I Need a New Work Computer. Please Contribute

Andrew Anglin

For the last couple of months, people have been sending some more donations, and the site has not been operating at a severe deficit likeitwas allof last year. I want to thank everyone for that. However, it’s still ultra-tight in termsof money here, and there isn’t room for mistakes such as if someone spills a gin tonic on your keyboard and then the spacebar stops working on one side and so you have to keep your thumb in the middle of the computer ... Unfortunately, that has happened to me. Furthermore, the gin appears to have damaged the insides of the computer, because it’s running slow. Basically, I need a new computer, and though the money technically exists to go buy one, it makes me nervous to draw that money from reserves given that the site could soon be facing a total financial crisis. This is a fully reader-supported site. At various times, I’ve done contract work, writing things for other people, but over the last years I’ve really tried to focus on the site and just hoped for the support I need. It is truly humiliating to be in the position I am in as a much-copied artist, and for it to create weeks of extreme stress when my computer breaks, then to have to go beg again like this. But it is what it is.

This spacebar thing is giving me an absolute complex, and must be affecting the quality of my work. Imagine trying to hold your right thumb right in the middle of the spacebar. If you don’t use bitcoin yet, please see my guide, which is amazing and which even old people have managed to successfully follow. Please send me a lot of money immediately, and also keep doing that in the future. I don’t want to moan too much here, but while I’m dealing with only being able to click the spacebar on one side, I can only chew on one side of my mouth because of discount dental work I had done. At some point I’m going to have to get that fixed, but I don’t want to spend the money. This is the kind of life I’m living, after having been run out of my home and never allowed to see my family again. But know that you who do send are in a tiny minority of the readership, which is literally millions of people, even after all the bannings. You all know you can’t get this kind of information anywhere else. Read more ...

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by WNF News Bot, 6 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by Reynolds, 7 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Reynolds  
Started by Reynolds, 22 hours ago
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post Reynolds  
Started by WNF News Bot, 10 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
Started by WNF News Bot, 10 hours ago
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post WNF News Bot  
LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
Working...
X