X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • impaler
    • Mar 2020

Jesus sucks.

Though there are worse cults out there than christianity. Namely, islam. If it wasn't for people believing in jesus, fewer people would probably follow mohammed. Who was a mas murderer and pedophile. I have heard it said that jesus is even mentioned more often in the koran than mohammed. Also, would you like a good afterlife? Well according to the bible, be evil! What if you get sent to hell? Read Ezekiel 31:16. Also, according to revelations, after the earth is destroyed, a new earth is supposed to be created. Then out of heaven a new jerusalem is supposed to descend out of the sky and land on earth. From what I figured, it is supposed to be something around 1000 miles per side. Which is pretty large. But considering the billions of godly people who are supposed to live there, maybe not so much. And what is supposed to be outside the walls of this new jerusalem. All of the ungodly evildoers. Which makes the new jerusalem seem more like a cage. Though a gilded one. So it would seem your best bet is to be evil. Then you will have the whole rest of the new earth to roam around on.
  • Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

The Quran (which is not very long) mentions many of the Biblical characters. I recall Abraham and his sons, Mary, Gabriel, Jonah etc. It was written around 300 years after the Bible. Archaeology is based on chronology and this makes perfect sense. Muhammed lived around 610 AD.

Comment

• Reynolds
      • Oct 2018

Muhammad was an Arab religious, social, and political leader and the founder of Islam. According to Islamic doctrine, he was a prophet, sent to preach and confirm the monotheistic teaching preceded by Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and other prophets. Wikipedia

Born: April 22, 571 AD, Mecca, Saudi Arabia

https://www.google.com/search?client...hammed+live%3F

Comment

• Arnoldleese
        • Apr 2018

You are dealing with the myth and superstition of spiritual Judaism, abrahamism is a multi-faceted hoax.

Comment

• impaler
          • Mar 2020

Originally posted by Arnoldleese View Post
          You are dealing with the myth and superstition of spiritual Judaism, abrahamism is a multi-faceted hoax.

Which means that jesus sucks. Though judaism sucks far worse. (Maybe as much as islam) From what I have seen, a good way for a christian to show the imaginary power of their imaginary god is to support jews. I on the other hand would like to see most of the jews dead. I can tolerate a little the ones who admit that the holocaust was a hoax. Jesus is the best weapons the jews ever came up with against the goyim. That is why sense the beginning of the jew controlled movie industry, there have been zillions of christian movies made.

You know, you seem like somebody I could have a truthful discussion with. If so, please send me an email at quicksender@gmx.com. Don't worry. There are no tricks involved. But if I were a jew or a muslim, my religion would require me to lie to you. So don't believe me. If you contact me, do so through a VPN. And with an anonymous email address. Create it through your VPN. And at least one anonymous search engine. I would recommend Protonmail, tutanota or gmx for the email.. That way, you can be sure you won't be tracked.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Reynolds, 11 hours ago
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post Reynolds  
          Started by WNF News Bot, 9 hours ago
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post WNF News Bot  
          Started by WNF News Bot, 11 hours ago
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post WNF News Bot  
          Started by WNF News Bot, 1 day ago
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Reynolds  
          Started by WNF News Bot, 1 day ago
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post Reynolds  
          LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
          Working...
          X