Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pot is legal in 10 states, but the industry still can’t use banks. Will Congress change that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WNF News Bot
    Attention!! White People!! Current News of Interest!
    • Jul 2015

Pot is legal in 10 states, but the industry still can’t use banks. Will Congress change that?

When a tax deadline approaches, county officials in the heart of California’s marijuana country ring up millions of dollars in cash deliveries from licensed growers.Around the rest of the state, deep-pocketed cannabis growers and retailers make appointments three weeks in advance when they want to hand-deliver stacks of cash to the two dozen state tax offices that accept Benjamin Franklins.

More...
  • Bones
    • Jun 2018

Re: Pot is legal in 10 states, but the industry still can’t use banks. Will Congress change that?

I think that the growers and distributors are in the process of making their own banks. Seems that the gov't., can't take the money because it's an illegal drug at their level. But.... they sure as hell can collect the taxes on it. The feds need to get off of their asses and just make it legal and do the right thing with this commodity. They stand to make billions off of it. But no these curmudgeons in the gov't won't do it because it makes to much sense. Fuck 'em I use CDB to help in my PTSD that I have from the military.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Fred O'Malley, 16 minutes ago
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post Fred O'Malley  
    Started by Fred O'Malley, 18 minutes ago
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post Fred O'Malley  
    Started by Fred O'Malley, 22 minutes ago
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post Fred O'Malley  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 33 minutes ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
    Working...
    X