Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feds Steal $35K From Small Grocer's Bank Account Despite Finding "No Violations" To Justify the Grab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L. H. Menkkken
    • Jun 2013

Feds Steal $35K From Small Grocer's Bank Account Despite Finding "No Violations" To Justify the Grab

http://reason.com/blog/2013/09/25/fe...grocers-bank-a

• Mike Quigley
    • May 2013

They never cease to amaze me, what fuckin balls.

Comment

• RCooper
      • Aug 2013

Its much worse than this on Small Businesses in Some States.

In Oklahoma for example, you are required to make "Daily Deposits" of your cash register receipts both cash and checks in to a "FDIC Institution" or you are guilty of a Felony - Money Laundering Charge at the State Level that can lead to a Federal Charge too for those who want their money back.

I say F*ck the Government for attacking small businesses.

They let Bernie Madoff run his Ponzi Scheme for 10 years and even with complaints being filed could not discover that "the firm never made a stock trade".

We are well beyond the point of return and I hope they shut the Federal Government down just like they did in Portugal as this Bankster Mafia runned Gangster Government needs to be buried for good.
      Without a plan its like waiting for the "incoming tomahawks"

Comment

• Lady Mac
        • Sep 2013

The man that installed our carpet had this happen to him. Cleaned out his account, froze it immediately upon the 'audit' and took it. He filed bankruptcy. He said he fought it until he couldn't fight it any longer. They pound you until you just can't take anymore shit from them. Total authoritarian government we are dealing with nowadays.

Comment

• Lady Mac
          • Sep 2013

Let me just say this too....

If you've ever had to call the IRS or any federal agency, who do you get on the phone? A NIGGER! I can't help but think of Turner Diaries when I deal with this. Our accountant recently told me of a story of an auditor sent out to a farm, stupid nigger couldn't understand that farm tires for equipment would cost so much more than regular tires for a vehicle. Couple the stupidity of them being spoon fed daily in their jobs so they can survive and these niggers will do anything. See where I'm going? Turner diaries. Yes.

Comment

• Grey Ghost
            • Aug 2013

Only reason I have a bank account is to cash my wife's check and mine is unfortunately direct deposited but it taken out in its entirety the very next morning. Even this year when we get our income tax refund back which will be quite large I feel safer carrying around that much cash than leaving it in the bank.I guess having a CW helps me feel safe and the fact I am a big guy.

Comment

• L. H. Menkkken
              • Jun 2013

tune in turn on drop out

. . .from the jew monetary system, that is.

Comment

• Aldolphus Mueller
                Proud Neo-Amish!
                • Aug 2013

Originally posted by L. H. Menkkken View Post
                tune in turn on drop out . . . from the jew monetary system, that is.
                In order to do that you will need to surrender their Social Security card and number and cease your participation in that social insurance scheme. You will also need to refrain from using any bank.

Most people want it both ways; freedom and a nice, warm government safety blanket in case they can't hack it in the real world. Life is tough. Sometimes, many times, it's just intolerable. But you can't have it both ways. You cannot be free and be beholden to any government having sought benefits from said government although you may not have realized that's what you did when you signed THEIR DOCUMENTS and received one of THEIR NUMBERS so that they can regulate, intimidate, and impoverish the hell out of you.

Either you're free and fail on your own if you fail at all, or you're a government slave using THEIR NUMBER and are forced into involuntary servitude which violates the federal and state constitutions. Actually, Americans choose involuntary servitude which itself is no longer involuntary but voluntary servitude and have no right whatsoever to complain about the treatment they receive at the hands of some government bureaucrat.
                Last edited by Aldolphus Mueller; 26 Sep 2013, 20:34.
                Consider Linux as your OS of choice and save a little privacy. Save money too.
                Do not assume I agree with the opinions made by other posters in these forums. They own their opinions, I own mine.
                My Right of Free Speech is secured, NOT GRANTED, by the First Amendment and state and federal constitutions.

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer

Comment

• Fire Dog
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2013

Ultimately, the government of the United States was founded on the idea of 'by the people, for the people'.

Since it is no longer 'serving the people' of America, but is serving a foreign agenda and has become harmful to the people of the United States, doing it's best to destroy not only the American people, but any good will America might have in the world, it has lost course and is no longer serving the intended purpose.

Therefore, it must either be put back on its proper course, serving the people, or it should be disbanded and it's assets divided and distributed among the American people.

The Federal Reserve could be moved to Israel, after all, look at it.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post WNF News Bot  
                  Started by Reynolds, 5 hours ago
                  1 response
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Reynolds  
                  Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post WNF News Bot  
                  Started by Reynolds, 10 hours ago
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Reynolds  
                  Started by WNF News Bot, 1 day ago
                  2 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Reynolds  
                  LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                  Working...
                  X