X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mack the Knife
    • Sep 2013

Obamanomics - Food Stamp Roles Increase 75x Rate of Job Increase

With the latest jobs report, it is now the case that "Under Obama, Food Stamp Growth [Is] 75 Times Greater Than Job Creation," according to statistics compiled by the Republican side of the Senate Budget Committee. "For Every Person Added to Jobs Rolls Since January 2009, 75 People Added To Food Stamp Rolls."
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...on_660073.html
    Most problems have simple solutions. Very few problems have easy solutions.
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. And I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ~ The Outlaw Josey Wales
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yid-CW-O9Qw
  • RCooper
    • Aug 2013

I support Foods Stamps & Medicare Individual Coverage for White People

Here is why ?

I would rather have every White person who can live better collecting Food Stamps and the new "Individual Free" ObamaCare approved Medicare Medical coverage for Poor Individuals. The other option is to force those in need to homeless shelters and crime ridden parks, etc.

My GOD - I want to open a White Only Non-Profit to help White People get some of the $71 Trillion of debt that the liberal Democraps are giving away over the next 12 years to the rich retiring Baby Boomer "Entitlement Generation". When I heard the CNN reporter asked Craig Cobb where his hate came from, I thought how I hate the injustices that CNN Reporters not only support but, condone the Hate and injustice toward Whites. (Sorry for the rant).

Well, I can't start a White Only Non-Profit or White only anything until we have a White Only Religious Base - That can be white and only that can be White. I am a Separatist and want to live to my death around White people. All the other races are able to live among their own race without being harassed by Savages with Tomahawks.

I guess the problem why I support Food Stamps & Free Medical for White People is that I myself am part Indian, yes its true. My Great, Great, Great, Great Grandfathers Father was a Cherokee Chef - True Story. Please don't hold it against me as I missed the turn to Whitesville 5 generations ago and was delayed in a holding pattern to be sure and bring like thinking White People I long to be around together in a Union that can't be broken by Kikedom influence in any way, shape or form.

America is in a big crisis ! We Whites need to stand up and help other Whites or not be so down on gov. helping WHite People too.

Am I wrong ?
    Without a plan its like waiting for the "incoming tomahawks"

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    Started by Reynolds, 5 hours ago
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post Reynolds  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    Started by Reynolds, 10 hours ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Reynolds  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 1 day ago
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Reynolds  
    LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
    Working...
    X