• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grey Ghost
    • Aug 2013

Faggot "marriage" legalized in NJ

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/28/ny...iage.html?_r=0

Another state down the drain...wonder what state in the south will be the first to legalize it or will it be like integration and completely forced on us at gun point.
  • Grey Ghost
    • Aug 2013

http://www.robeprobe.com/judge_detai...ry_C._Jacobson

Jew judge? Looks like it to me...I will keep digging.

Comment

• Crystal Winterfrost
      My Blood Is Treasure
      • Jul 2013

It'll eventually be legalized in every 'kwan state, and also in every Western European country, just like miscegenation did. The kikes are of course behind it all.
      sigpic

A woman's world is her husband, her family, her children and her home. We do not find it right when she presses into the world of men. ― Adolf Hitler

Comment

• Grey Ghost
        • Aug 2013

Yep. Places like Serbia still are against it full force. They actually forced a fag parade to be canceled there...Saw it over on SF.

Comment

• John52
          • May 2013

Originally posted by Grey Ghost View Post
          http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/28/ny...iage.html?_r=0

Another state down the drain...wonder what state in the south will be the first to legalize it or will it be like integration and completely forced on us at gun point.
          NJ is down the drain for its overpopulation first and foremost, coming in second would be the Jew-Freemason created unstable economy based on their infamous bust and boom cycle. But I believe the real victims will be children who will be taught that this is OK as it has been for the past decade, propagated by the telly without any true resistance.

On the other hand it will help make division among people and force them to make a choice against this bullshit republic. So this 'gay' sodomite marriage thingy might be a good lesson after all.Our people need to understand that sodomy is wrong for everyone, and in the spiritual realm the 'straight' couples that practice sodomy probably helped create the homosexual.

Natures eternal laws holds the key to all understanding in this world so hopefully things will continue to decline until our people wake up and speak out. And I'll just say it feels good to be separated from the lies of this idiotic government and to know and understand the truth in life.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by WNF News Bot, 1 hour ago
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post WNF News Bot  
          Started by Reynolds, 4 hours ago
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post Reynolds  
          Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post WNF News Bot  
          Started by Reynolds, 10 hours ago
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Reynolds  
          Started by WNF News Bot, 1 day ago
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Reynolds  
          LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
          Working...
          X