X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KennewickMan
    • Aug 2013

Clinically insane White man plays knockout game the retarded way in Texas

Conrad Barrett, his statements allow us to know that he is sick of the present situation and he attacks a 79 year old negro. After showing off the video clip he made of the attack in a bar to an undercover police officer he gets arrested….

However, there is something remarkable about the event: This White man was charged with a hate crime!

In another clip saved to his phone, Barrett stated: “The plan is to see if I were to hit a black person, would this be nationally televised?”

Is it possible that he is not really insane just designed a new type of social experiment?

“Barrett was charged Tuesday with violating the federal Hate Crimes Prevention Act, which carries a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.”

You can read the Criminal Complaint at the website below.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1559077

• Fire Dog
    • Aug 2013

It's always screwy when other races attack Whites, it's never a 'hate crime' but visa versa, it usually is a hate crime...totally different standards....biased against Whites...

Comment

• KennewickMan
      • Aug 2013

Feds: 'Knockout' attack was a hate crime

According to the federal complaint, Barrett attacked the 79-year-old man "because of the man's race and color."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/27/justic...ockout-charge/

Comment

• KennewickMan
        • Aug 2013

I was thinking. (Sorry for violating ZOG rules. )

This whole thing smells like a setup… it is just way too plastic.
        This supposed White retard beats a 79 year old negro and nothing happens, the negro does not file a report, I guess he was used to beatings… maybe for a c-bill the negro started to remember it all maybe he was really slapped by who knows who… then the supposed retard runs to a cop in a restaurant to show the proof, then there is a second cop lurking around to grab him… just too many coincidences, retarded forced connections there.

At one point he comes across as a strategist saying: “The plan is to see if I were to hit a black person, would this be nationally televised?” Then next he does the stupidest things there is….

Of course this whole thing can be a designer’s knockout game. The player’s image can easily be computer generated just like his name and credit report, etc.

I think there is a real possibility here!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post WNF News Bot  
        Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post WNF News Bot  
        Started by Fred O'Malley, 5 hours ago
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Fred O'Malley  
        Started by Wanker, 2 days ago
        16 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Rev.Cambeul  
        Started by reynolds, 6 hours ago
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post reynolds  
        LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
        Working...
        X