Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out-of-work Americans could wake up on December 28 to find themselves unable to afford life’s basic necessities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fred O'Malley
    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
    • Apr 2013

What Pro-Illegal-Alien-Groups DON'T Want You To Know

http://protectourborder.net/index1.html]No Amnesty For Illegal Aliens[/url]
    Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• dakotalady
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
      What Pro-Illegal-Alien-Groups DON'T Want You To Know

http://protectourborder.net/index1.html]No Amnesty For Illegal Aliens[/url]
      I agree there shouldn't be any Amnesty program or granting them citizenship or benefitslike that, I have little doubt American corporations and the publics desire for cheap goods and labor is partly behind that too. If the Mexicans were smart, why wouldn't they play off of American greed and try to get the undesirables shipped over here? Sounds like they're a lot smarter than the U.S. is if it's true they are good at unloading undesirables and creating successful ad campaigns.

The bottom line to me is, if they have no job, they aren't coming. If they arent here, the Mexican govt, can't be easily sending them over either. As long as there aren't other programs to grant them full citizenship social security number and all, all immigrants who do not have a valid SS number should not be allowed to work here. We have the technology to verify that info, it's obviously not a priority for anyone to do so as everyone likes the cheap labor.

I know if I was living with a cow that was starving in a dirt hut and could no longer sell my corn because NAFTA policy flooded my local market with Midwestern cheap corn, and I could go through a few short weeks of horror and threat to life and limb to get to a place where I'd be like 20x more wealthy and my kids would have an insanely better future, I'd take the risk!! If I couldn't make a living here then I wouldn't come though. As long as the opportunity for them is here, nothing will keep them out. You might be able to slow the flow, but what's the point when you could get completely rid of the problem by cutting off the source, which is employment for them?

It is rather amazing to see the negative impact they have on the country when you read about it, and still greed for cheap labor overrides all in this country. A wall will slow them down, a recession slows them down more, but only a lack of job or benefits would stop them and the Mexican govt. policies.
      "If you want to know who your friends are, get yourself a jail sentence." - Charles Bukowski

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
        I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
        • Apr 2013

Our open borders keep the mexicans from tearing down their corrupt government, opting instead to live under our corrupt government.
        “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• dakotalady
          • Aug 2013

Our open borders keep the mexicans from tearing down their corrupt government, opting instead to live under our corrupt government.
          From my perspective, if they had no job to come to here, it wouldn't make a difference what the border status was because they wouldn't be here.
          "If you want to know who your friends are, get yourself a jail sentence." - Charles Bukowski

Comment

• Fred O'Malley
            I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by dakotalady View Post
            From my perspective, if they had no job to come to here, it wouldn't make a difference what the border status was because they wouldn't be here.
            The left wants them here because they will vote democrap, the right wants them here because businesses want cheap labor. The kikes want them here and are really the ones who have forced open the borders in all western countries, because they have a vested interest in destroying the financial base of the white race, and they want to destroy the white race.

Once mexicans become successful (usually by exploiting their own ex-pats) they begin to vote conservative.

Comment

• dakotalady
              • Aug 2013

The left wants them here because they will vote democrap, the right wants them here because businesses want cheap labor. The kikes want them here and are really the ones who have forced open the borders in all western countries, because they have a vested interest in destroying the financial base of the white race, and they want to destroy the white race.

Once mexicans become successful (usually by exploiting their own ex-pats) they begin to vote conservative.
              Good synopsis of the interests of people who want them here, isn't that the truth!! Those are exactly the people I blame too for the whole mess. Both parties are fully to blame as are of course the Jews.

Comment

• The Bobster
                "A Cock in my Ass
                would be SWEET!"
                • Jun 2013

Wrong. By the fourth generation, they're actually dumber and still vote for the free shit. It a Republican pipe dream that the squat monsters will actually switch sides.

Comment

• Fire Dog
                  • Aug 2013

In California alone, 222,000 will be losing their Federal Extensions on their unemployment benefits by the end of the year.

Comment

• The Bobster
                    "A Cock in my Ass
                    would be SWEET!"
                    • Jun 2013

Good, maybe that'll wake up some kwans to the point where they'll throw rocks at their local Chambers of Commerce and the ugly squat monsters that are taking their jobs. Nah, they'll just go back to their niggerball games.

Comment

• Mack the Knife
                      • Sep 2013

Originally posted by dakotalady View Post
                      I am confident the only way forward on that issue into simply make it actually enforceably illegal to hire illegals, and shut down companies that do it.
                      Yep. You hire an illegal Mexican, you do a year in a Mexican prison. First offense.
                      Most problems have simple solutions. Very few problems have easy solutions.
                      Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. And I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ~ The Outlaw Josey Wales
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yid-CW-O9Qw

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post WNF News Bot  
                      Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post WNF News Bot  
                      Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post WNF News Bot  
                      Started by WNF News Bot, 5 hours ago
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post WNF News Bot  
                      Started by fdtwainth, 1 day ago
                      5 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post fdtwainth  
                      LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                      Working...
                      X