• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HeadHunter23
    88/23 C.A.
    • Nov 2014

Uppity Negress Actress Hates on Own Fans at Book Signing

Fat sheboon Octavia Spencer was awarded an Oscar by Jewish Hollywood for her role in the White guilt film The Help.
    Hideous sheboon abomination Octavia Spencer, who won an Academy Award simply for being black, has been called an “An ungrateful bitch” after acting like a queen diva at a Los Angeles book signing.
    The Daily Mail:
    Octavia Spencer shocked and angered hundreds of fans at a recent book signing, acting like an ‘ungrateful b****,’ say eyewitnesses who were so incensed with the actress’s behavior they stormed out and demanded refunds.
    The 44-year-old Academy Award winner, who won Best Supporting Actress for her role as Minnie Jackson, a maid, in ‘The Help,’ and is currently starring in the film ‘Insurgent,’ was at Barnes & Noble bookstore at The Grove in Los Angeles last week to autograph copies of her children’s book ‘Randi Rhodes Ninja Detective — The Sweetest Heist in History.’
    But before the night was over people were dragging their kids out of line, demanding refunds on the books and stormed out of the store in disgust.
    ‘Octavia was mean, rude and horrible to everyone,’ former Octavia fan, Angel Guzman explained to the Daily Mail in an exclusive interview.
    The 44-year-old alleged actress, who truly didn’t do nuffin’ for her success, behaved like someone had suddenly died and made her a White person. She reportedly rolled her eyes at fans, complained about aching feet, and refused requests for pictures from gullible idiots and their kids who lined up at the Barnes & Noble store.
    Furthermore, this obese gorger of fried chicken and Chuck E. Cheese wouldn’t acknowledge the fans who were seeking autographs for copies of her children’s book series ‘Randi Rhodes Ninja Detective.’ She made them tell her assistant their names before grumblingly scrawling some line of spiteful gibberish in the dust jacket; misspelling their names and most likely adding drawings of pee pees.
    Of course, you’d need to be a total Jew-tool to feed this coal-sack’s ego in the first instance. The very idea that a black could even out-act a house brick for an award is beyond comprehension, let alone believing they could write at a level that would please children; who have a way higher level of intellect than fully grown Negroes (with the exception of Negro children who are as smart as they’ll ever get by age two).
    A ‘former fan’ describes the Prima donna antics that this blob of a boogie engaged in. Angel Guzman told media, “Octavia was mean, rude and horrible to everyone. Initially, there was a Q&A but Octavia acted like she was forced to be there and she took her anger out on all of us, including the kids.
    “Octavia was acting like a diva. She was mad because the event coordinator gave her a small glass of water but she wanted a large liter of ‘good water’ and demanded to know why she was being treated this way.”
    But that wasn’t half of it — she outright refused to sign photographs, and demanded to see book receipts before she would sign anything. One woman was so appalled she grabbed her 8-year-old kid and yelled, “This woman is an ungrateful nasty bitch! I’m getting a refund on this stupid book!”
    Of course, in the good old days before desegregation, a coon’s expectations of life were a lot more realistic and proportionate to their overall worth to the human race. The Jew having unyoked that negro’s sense of entitlement has created monsters like Octavia, whose very use of that name alone is a colossal insult to the Romans, who she is so unworthy as to (cough) ape by bearing it.
    However, stupidity walks hand in hand with overblown negro pride, and soon her antics were pissing off everyone. Better still, they were impacting her earnings. Furious fans began leaving in droves, and those who’d bought her rock-ape books demanded refunds.
    And that’s the beauty of it. You don’t really have to do anything to destroy the African species — you just watch it fail by deed of nature, no matter how much is handed to it for nuffin’.
    23 Words
    What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
    What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.
    https://creativityalliance.com
  • Mercury Rising Jacobite
    • Jun 2014

Re: Uppity Negress Actress Hates on Own Fans at Book Signing

If I had my fifteen minutes of Hollywood fame, I wouldn't spend it throwing a temper tantrum in front of a fish bowl of spectators.

HH23, didn't you once say you can take the nigger out of the ghetto, but can't take the ghetto out of the nigger? lol!

Comment

• HeadHunter23
      88/23 C.A.
      • Nov 2014

Re: Uppity Negress Actress Hates on Own Fans at Book Signing

Originally posted by Mercury Rising Jacobite View Post
      If I had my fifteen minutes of Hollywood fame, I wouldn't spend it throwing a temper tantrum in front of a fish bowl of spectators.

HH23, didn't you once say you can take the nigger out of the ghetto, but can't take the ghetto out of the nigger? lol!
      Ha! Told you,
      I use that one all the time for the hood rats.If and when i get my fithteen mins of fame, it will be epic!
      23 Words
      What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
      What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.
      https://creativityalliance.com

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post WNF News Bot  
      Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post WNF News Bot  
      Started by WNF News Bot, 4 hours ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post WNF News Bot  
      Started by WNF News Bot, 5 hours ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post WNF News Bot  
      Started by fdtwainth, 1 day ago
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post fdtwainth  
      LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
      Working...
      X