X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Rev Is Just Reving Up!

White Nations Forum is still changing for the better. In particular like the "Latest Topics" part. Makes the forum look very professional. However would like to see more of wyte_wyrd, Nikola B, Archangel, Defiance, SARIAH etc etc and others listed there (besides Fred and myself). Don't want to put pressure on anyone, and sure that Rev knew all along what he wanted WNF to look like. Great job!
  • Rev.Cambeul
    Chief Administrator & Web Designer
    • Jul 2013

LOL. Thanks for the confidence.

BTW there's very little options of how this version of the forum can look. The new software dictates it. Everything we had before is incompatible with the new. However, I do know what I like and I do know not to rely on popular opinion. The software in this case dictates the style and I dictate the best colour scheme of that style based on experience. I knew what was coming - sort of - and I knew that I had to limit my options.

The Latest Posts area ... The way Fred posts here would drive me batty. I cannot stand the extended repetition and redundancy of WNF main screen. It's just too long and should be compressed. For example, the Jew stuff can be turned into one Category with several Sub-Categories. All the Craig Cobb shit should basically be ditched - or at the very least thrown together in a kind of rubbish bin area. So, I added the Latest Posts area as an AddOn and extended it in the old version, and because we have it here built into the system, I knew that I had to make use of it ... or risk driving everyone here up and around the bend.

A reminder, the red C in the post/edit toolbar is for BitchUte.

Other than that, all that I have left to say is reynolds - you forgot to add the @ symbol before the names you listed. If you had, you'd have tagged them and (I assume) they'd get a message about it.

​​​​​​​R! 23/23
    Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E., C.A.
    P.O. Box 420 Oaklands Park, SA 5046 Australia

Comment

• Rev.Cambeul
      Chief Administrator & Web Designer
      • Jul 2013

Software upgrades and template/style changes for W.N.F. are complete.

Enjoy.
      Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E., C.A.
      P.O. Box 420 Oaklands Park, SA 5046 Australia

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Archangel, 1 hour ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Archangel  
      Started by WNF News Bot, 1 hour ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post WNF News Bot  
      Started by Fred O'Malley, 2 hours ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Fred O'Malley  
      Started by Fred O'Malley, 2 hours ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Fred O'Malley  
      Started by WNF News Bot, 2 hours ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post WNF News Bot  
      LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
      Working...
      X