Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Peter Pan Generation" - Prolific Author & Activist Michael Walsh & His Life's Profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • reynolds
    • Oct 2018

"The Peter Pan Generation" - Prolific Author & Activist Michael Walsh & His Life's Profile

THE PETER PAN GENERATION

by Mike Walsh

The West is experiencing a generation of boy-men who shun adulthood. Why, I have not the slightest idea. But, it cannot be denied that males especially are afflicted with the Peter Pan syndrome, the boy who refused to grow up fictional character. Born during or after World War II and typical of my generation, I left school and home at 15-years of age. Within 24 months, work, leisure and pleasure turned the boy into an adult.
    Michael Walsh with his oldest brother.

At 10 years of age I was fetching water from a distant spring, helping in the family’s vegetable garden; what we ate we grew, caught or shot. I was cutting timber for firewood, and helping the foresters to fell trees. As a 13-year old I had a paper round and I delivered groceries by bike, every penny helped. Years later, I showed a 14-year old boy how to use a garden fork and spade. His mother was horrified that I expected of him such ‘hard manual work’. At sixteen, I was in the wheelhouse of a great ocean liner, steering the vessel as the behemoth ploughed its way across the Atlantic Ocean to the United States. I sometimes got drunk, I fought and I loved, I lived life as I thought it should be lived.

I visited over 60 countries during which adventures I had come close to losing my life on several occasions. Following my seagoing career, I lived independently. I then married and had my own home and all the responsibilities that go with it. This was before I celebrated my 24 years birthday bash.

I was 26-years of age when as a leading member of Colin Jordan’s British Movement, I was leading from the front and surviving many street battles and court fines. We didn’t fear being adults, we embraced the freedom adulthood offered. Some school mates went into the building industry. By the time they were 24-years old they had built their own homes, had wives and children. No regrets, those years were the best investment I ever made.

• reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Just to bring this subject closer to date. Look who's giving their blessings to the 'Peter Pan generation', if it isn't those in suits. Like to see the mayor practice what he preaches in support of. How about a makeover Mr mayor? Show us what you're made out of, and who you really are?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by WNF News Bot, 36 minutes ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    Started by reynolds, 55 minutes ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post reynolds  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 1 hour ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    Started by Fred O'Malley, 15 hours ago
    7 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Fred O'Malley  
    Started by WNF News Bot, 3 hours ago
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WNF News Bot  
    LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
    Working...
    X