Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I Save This Image Without Having It 'Disappear' Under "Daily Funnies" - "European Gene Pool"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

How Do I Save This Image Without Having It 'Disappear' Under "Daily Funnies" - "European Gene Pool"?

This image really speaks for itself! Would like to keep it on database. This is the first time I've had an image 'disappear' on WNF. I normally send images and captions to myself on Email. They seem to show up on email, then when I paste them somewhere they disappear.

http://incogman.net/ - go down about 5 pages or so to find image.

• Fred O'Malley
    I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
    • Apr 2013

You have to host it someplace like photobucket.com, then the site gives you a postable link.
    Government is a DISEASE - FREEDOM is the CURE
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.
    “Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight

Comment

• Reynolds
      • Oct 2018

You have to pay to get on that site. In the meantime ... Don't know what I did but the image is back up. This image was created by a White Nationalist, and don't understand why we can't share it.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Reynolds, 6 hours ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Reynolds  
      Started by WNF News Bot, 7 hours ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post WNF News Bot  
      Started by WNF News Bot, 8 hours ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post WNF News Bot  
      Started by WNF News Bot, 12 hours ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post WNF News Bot  
      Started by Reynolds, 12 hours ago
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Reynolds  
      LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
      Working...
      X