• Show
Clear All
  • Reynolds
    • Oct 2018

Someone Changed My Title In 'Coontown'

Someone changed my title! In 'Coontown'
  • Archangel
    • Feb 2015

I may have. No need to be intentionally rude and offensive to others. Or maybe that was something else.

Comment

• Reynolds
      • Oct 2018

Someone changed my title (which I didn't particularly like myself and often add my own twist), and added 'Niggers'. I was 'trained' good or bad by SF not to use the word. Also couldn't find as a result that particular thread. Sometimes I go back and as you all know am somewhat of a perfectionist (it just bothers me to leave mistakes). And that going back means more views to the thread naturally. The world is watching us folks!.

Comment

• Rev.Cambeul
        Chief Administrator & Web Designer
        • Jul 2013

I changed it. Not deliberately, but I twice had to untangle a mess and having no idea what the titles were for any of the topics, I quickly made up the titles based on what I read.

It was either that or just delete all those posts instead of spend my time untangling them.

If you have the permissions, change the titles and edit those posts/topics however you need.

Edit: I also did not know exactly where the posts were. So, like the title choice, I used my best judgement where to put your posts.
        Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E., C.A.
        P.O. Box 420 Oaklands Park, SA 5046 Australia

Comment

• Reynolds
          • Oct 2018

Comment

• Archangel
            • Feb 2015

And here I thought I did it. I remember changing a 'nigger' to 'black' on something. People who use and think of others as 'niggers' whether or not they are, paint a poor picture of the pro White movement, making us look like slack jawed mouth breathing low life trash. I won't be part of it, nor will I allow this board to be as long as I'm here. There's other far more illustrative ways of describing this tsunami of filth coming against the White Race. We must chose our words carefully, in ways that can be heard by others.

If ya wanna be saying and writing 'nigger nigger nigger' all day, VNN is the place for that. It's a good place for niggers and niggering with the Agent Provocateur Linder who's actually worse than a nigger as he harms the pro White movement with his idiocy and actions.

There's a few 'fucktards' in the Pro White moment. Don't be one. Don't fall for the BS or one can wind up in big trouble going on the trips of others. Don't allow others to direct you into doing things you know better than to do. You won't be a hero, you'll just be another patsy, 'They' will not be there to bail you out. You'll rot in prison for what 'they' talked you into. Such folks tend to direct others to do the evil deeds they don't have the guts to do, while they stand back and giggle. Yes, I said giggle cause they're faggots. They don't have the courage to do what they advocate others to do.

Comment

• Reynolds
              • Oct 2018

It's hard nowadays to know just where the 'truth' lies anymore. I admit like some that I've become sarcastic in my titles. I noticed that first in The Daily Stormer. And I believe it's effective cause it reflects the hopelessness of those who don't vote, and that is substantial. Western leaders (like Trudeau recently) govern on just over 30% of the cast ballots. We are trying hard to be 'legal' in every respect cause the Jew has us on the ropes. Noticed that even The Stormer doesn't use "nigger" anymore, but a lot of substitute words.

Comment

• Archangel
                • Feb 2015

Sure, some encourage using low life language. Let's not fall into that dead in street. It only cheapens a sincere and vital effort to save and uphold our people.

And thank you for fixing my avatar. That must have been you, Rev. I appreciate that.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by WNF News Bot, 5 hours ago
                0 responses
                1 view
                0 likes
                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                Started by Reynolds, 9 hours ago
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Reynolds  
                Started by WNF News Bot, 9 hours ago
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                Started by WNF News Bot, 10 hours ago
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post WNF News Bot  
                Started by Reynolds, 22 hours ago
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post Reynolds  
                LEGAL NOTICE: 
White Nations Forum is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Community. 
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. 
We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. 
Signed Fred O'Malley (Owner)
                Working...
                X