Old 09-22-2017
Sep 2017, registered
11 messages
Rob Williams will become famous soon enoughRob Williams will become famous soon enough
Default Greetings
Greetings, I'm also from Maryland and Stormfront. I just found this page today too, on the recommendation from a friend, Klavalier. Thank you brother, for recommending this page. From what I've seen so far, it looks awesome! I'm excited to be here.
Thanks for the opportunity!
Old 09-23-2017
Administrator/Editor
May 2013, registered
Vinland
1,016 messages
Heimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations God
Default Re: Greetings
Quote: Originally Posted by Rob Williams View Post

Greetings, I'm also from Maryland and Stormfront. I just found this page today too, on the recommendation from a friend, Klavalier. Thank you brother, for recommending this page. From what I've seen so far, it looks awesome! I'm excited to be here.
Thanks for the opportunity!

WELCOME to White Nations, Rob! You are among like-minded patriots here...

We cover all events and news relevant to White Nationalism and you won't be annoyed by juvenile/immature shenanigans, or heavy-handed Moderators here...

We look forward to your contributions!

Tell your friends about us!
Old 09-23-2017
Sep 2017, registered
11 messages
Rob Williams will become famous soon enoughRob Williams will become famous soon enough
Thank you!
Old 09-23-2017
Sep 2017, registered
Imperial Palace of the Noble Klans of America
66 messages
Klavalier is a splendid one to beholdKlavalier is a splendid one to beholdKlavalier is a splendid one to beholdKlavalier is a splendid one to beholdKlavalier is a splendid one to beholdKlavalier is a splendid one to beholdKlavalier is a splendid one to beholdKlavalier is a splendid one to behold
Good to see you here brother.
Old 09-26-2017
Sep 2017, registered
11 messages
Kigy brother! It's good to be here!
Old 09-26-2017
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
Apr 2013, registered
Confederate States of America
167,332 messages
Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Proud of having you new guys.
Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight
Old 09-26-2017
Sep 2017, registered
Imperial Palace of the Noble Klans of America
66 messages
Klavalier is a splendid one to beholdKlavalier is a splendid one to beholdKlavalier is a splendid one to beholdKlavalier is a splendid one to beholdKlavalier is a splendid one to beholdKlavalier is a splendid one to beholdKlavalier is a splendid one to beholdKlavalier is a splendid one to behold
Thank you
Old 11-15-2017
Aug 2013, registered
460 messages
whiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud of
Just make sure you don't make the mistake of joining VNN first.
Post New Thread Reply