Re: Coming Chaos: No Banks, No Public Facilities, No Food and Rampaging Gangs of Desperate People
5 days before the Financial Collapse
Here is the scenario. “Government agencies are having difficulty making their payments. State governments are issuing vouchers to pay their bills.
US Social Security is late in issuing its payments to retirees and the disabled. Many banks are issuing warnings about liquidity. The prices of food are escalating by the hour. Instead of talking about the latest inane reality TV show, everyone is talking about inflation, money, mass layoffs, etc. It is 5 days before the economic collapse.” So, what do you do?
Our current recession/depression is slow creeping at this point towards a bad outcome. Although I believe US and Canada are still 3 to 5 years away from an economic collapse, I woefully believe that the collapse is coming. Euro will collapse first. Greece and Spain have already collapsed. Italy and Portugal are soon to collapse next. Having this insight, I have been preparing vigorously for the past 2 years.
During these past 2 years, I have often thought about what the last 5 days would look like before a collapse. Because governments will do everything and anything to delay the onset of an economic collapse, as they should, I believe the problem will build to a dramatic point, where the economy will fall off a ledge very quickly.
With the US Federal Government running $1 trillion dollar deficits for the past 3 years, how long can that continue?
As some point in time, no foreign government or domestic entity will want to buy US Federal debt. Then the only option is for the US Federal Reserve to generate artificial money, not backed by tax revenues nor by any tangible assets, in order for the Fed to buy US Federal debt.
At some point in time, the continual injection of fiat currencies will trigger a hyper-inflation period. At that point in time, the spiral towards economic collapse will accelerate.
So what will last five days look like before the full economic collapse. Here are some key indicators that we have entered that last 5 days.
– How to identify prophesies coded in the visions of four men whom God revealed information about the latter days to.
– How to survive each day with little necessities of life like little food, no technology as there will be no electricity, and sometimes poor housing.
- Gold and Silver prices will see severe price shifts. Silver will see price swings of $5 per day. Gold will see swings of $100 or more per day. Everyday mainstream people, including non-preppers, will start to pay attention to the price of gold and silver. Gold and silver will be daily news features in various media outlets.
- There is discussion in news media and within government sources about conducting a bank holiday, as bank are showing severe stress from bad loans and redemption of deposits.
- The price of ammunition will dramatically increase, as everyday people rush out to buy ammo.
- Guns stores will be swamped with people, looking to make last Min purchases.
- Can goods and other storeable foods will become in short supply, as people start hoarding food.
- People will stay home from their jobs, if they have a job, for fear of being away from their families. People will worry about a severe rise in crime, as more people become desperate.
- Homeless shelters and local food charities become overwhelmed with demand. News articles will show the lines of people waiting for a free bed or donated meal. Bread lines will arise, as governments start to hand out food to desperate people.
–How to preserve medication and food at home without chemical preservatives or a refrigerator.
– How to identify biological weapons and chemicals thrown your way, understanding how they affect your body and what to do about it and also how to avoid it and stay safe.
– How to make protective clothing to shield you against chemical weaponry using simple household items. This covers you when an attack is imminent and you do not have the necessary gear or did not have time to buy required gear.
– How to craft aplan to surviveeven when times become challenging. Here, Cain explains simple military science to help you survive at home. You will need to use simple equipment and substances available at home.
– How to distinguish clean water and food from ones that have been contaminated after an attack. This keeps the family safe and free of diseases that may be caused by contaminated food or water.
– Besides teaching people how to survive when the latter days comes, individuals can use the eBook as a handbook forsurvival during war times.
Each of the strategies provided in the eBook is explained in simple English and well-structured in chapters to make it easy to comprehend. He starts by verifying the imminent end times and how they have been shown in the bible and then introduces the strategies one by one.
Having seen that you are now in the last 5 days before the collapse, what actions should you take?
- Gather your families and survival group. Limit any travel to local areas.
- Get Cash !!! If you have any securities or investments remaining (likely to be worthless at this time), sell and receive cash for proceeds. Liquidate your bank accounts. Empty any security lock boxes as banks. Get to the banks, before banks close or go into a bank holiday. Get small bills, $1, $5, and $20. Coinage will also be valuable. When the banks close, credit cards are mass canceled, and ATM machine stop working, people will need to make their own change for purchases.
- If you have a bug-out residence, it is time to pack up and relocated to your survival homestead. If civil order is maintained, give yourself enough time to make multiple trips to relocate your supplies and gear to your retreat location.
- If grocery stores are still operating, buy as much canned and dried foods as you can get your hands on. Canned meat, canned vegetables, canned and dried beans, rice, and dry pasta should be a priority at this moment. If you are a survival prepper, you should already have 6 months to 2 years of stored food.
- Now is the time to top off your supplies of food, before the collapse. Once the collapse occurs, grocery stores will become battle grounds, and should be avoided. Here are some alternative places to purchase your last Min groceries:
- Gas Stations often carry lots of groceries, especially snack food. You find some canned and dried foods at gasoline stations.
- Drug Stores are often now mini-groceries stores.
- Vitamin Stores often have various food bars and nutrition drink mixes.
- Vending Machines as road stops, office buildings, and schools are sources of last Min food purchases. For this reason, you should include a roll of quarters (or two) in your vehicle.
- Restaurants that close will often have a store of bulk foods that did not sell. Any restaurant that just recently closed should be contacted to offer purchasing bulk canned food.
- Movie Theaters often have lots of snacks for sale.
- Neighbors that bug out might leave behind food that they could not transport. I am a firm believer in the rule of law and supporting local police in their crime prevention efforts.
- So, do not loot! Looting will increase the breakdown of society. Rather be prepared, so that you need not be put into a desperate situation. Rather, I would offer to watch over the homes of people to leave to relocate to their remote family members.
- If you are known and trusted by your neighbors, ask for a key so that you can check into their homes for water leaks or break-in’s. Politely ask your neighbor, “if you do not return by specific date, may I make use of any tools or supplies your have left in your home?”
- If civil order breaks down in your neighborhood, then move your neighbor’s supplies into your home for safe keeping, Once the neighbor returns, return their supplies. If they don’t return, then at least their supplies did not go to waste.
The following are items you are likely to be unable to acquire during the last five days before the collapse.
- Stock up on needed prescription drugs. Ask your doctor for a 3 month prescription. Most heath insurance will only pay for one month of drugs at a time. Tell the pharmacy that you will pay in cash for anything that does insurance company does not cover. Get printed copies of your
prescriptions, in case of power outages. Keep your original prescription bottles, in order to demonstrate that you are legitimate in obtaining refills. Form a relationship with your local pharmacy, so that they know your face and name.
- Stock up on fuels:
- Gasoline and diesel fuel, preferably in metal certified fuel cans
- Fuel preservatives to delay the decay of hydrocarbon fuels
- Propane tanks – small and large (fully filled propane tanks are excellent for long term storage, if kept dry and rust free)
- Butane for lighters
- Firewood for your fireplace
- Hay and other feed for your horses
- Now is the time to stock up on other supplies that you will need
- Baby formula and diapers, if you have or expecting a baby
- Feminine hygiene supplies
- Toilet paper, facial tissues, paper towels
- Batteries, as much as you can get your hands on
- Ammunition, as much as as you can get your hands on
- Pet food
- The following are items that will become in short supply, once the economic collapse occurs. Depending on your unique situation, you might want to think about how much you should purchase and store for the future.
- Foot wear and Shoes, especially hiking boots – People will be traveling more by feed and conducting more manual labor. Resultant, footwear will wear-out much more quickly.
- If you have growing children, their feet will continue to grow, regardless if you are able to buy new shoes or not. One of my first acts if known that an economic collapse was about to occur would be to buy a ladder of larger shoes for each of my children.
- Camping and hiking equipment – Has folks worry about needed to retreat by feet or worry about being kicked out of their homes, camping gear will be in high demand. As a survival prepper, you should be already provisioned ahead of time with tents, backpacks, sleeping bags, camp cooking gear, etc.
- Detergents and cleaners – Sanitation will be the difference between health or illness after the collapse. You will be working outside with your hands, and be dirtier after the collapse.
- You’ll need to be ready to hand wash and line dry any dirty clothing. As such, you’ll need to be stocked up with cleaning supplies and detergents.
- Bleach – Bleach as a limited shelf life. It degrades within a year or two. Bleach is very valuable to maintain home sanitation, cleaning clothing, andwater preservation
- Gold and Silver – Few people are likely to offer their gold or silver for sale, unless they are desperate for food.
- Guns (rifles, carbines, pistols, revolvers, shotguns) – Guns will be in short supply, as there will be a rush to stock up before the collapse.
- As a survival prepper, you should already be prepared with your defensive weapons battery. You should already be trained on the usage, cleaning, maintenance and minor repairs of your guns. You should already be aware of proper safety practices and the gun laws of your location.
Survival Food Prepping Ideas/ULTIMATE Top Skills 2017
Discover how to survive: Most complete survival tactics, tips, skills and ideas like how to make pemmican, snow shoes, knives, soap, beer, smoke houses, bullets, survival bread, water wheels, herbal poultices, Indian round houses, root cellars, primitive navigation, and much more at:The Lost Ways
- Ammunition – Expect all ammo to be bought out. Some localities my freeze the sale of guns and ammo, ahead of or during civil breakdown.
- Power generators – Will be sold out quickly, but believe this might be a waste of money. As fuel will become difficult to acquire, most power generators will go quiet within a month.
- If you do buy a power generator,choose one that supports multiple fuels, such as also alcohol, propane, natural gas, and diesel fuel. If you are able to generate your own pure alcohol or bio-diesel, you will have a great advantage.
- The better setup is a wood burning fireplace and wood burning cook stove in the kitchen, along with a sturdy back and sharp axe.
- Solar panels (and related long-term batteries) – If you have your own solar panel setup, and able to run your homestead and recharge small batteries from solar power, you will have an advantage. If you desire such a setup, you will need to have this well ahead of a collapse.
- After a collapse, be watchful for theft of solar panels. Solar panels will make your homestead a target for bad people.
The Lost Waysis a far-reaching book with chapters ranging from simple things like making tasty bark-bread-like people did when there was no food-to building a traditional backyard smokehouse… and many, many, many more!
Here’s just a glimpse of what you’ll find in The Lost Ways:
From Ruff Simons, an old west history expert and former deputy, you’ll learn the techniques and methods used by the wise sheriffs from the frontiers to defend an entire village despite being outnumbered and outgunned by gangs of robbers and bandits, and how you can use their wisdom to defend your home against looters when you’ll be surrounded.
Native American ERIK BAINBRIDGE – who took part in the reconstruction of the native village of Kule Loklo in California, will show you how Native Americans build the subterranean roundhouse, an underground house that today will serve you as a storm shelter, a perfectly camouflaged hideout, or a bunker.
It can easily shelter three to four families, so how will you feel if, when all hell breaks loose, you’ll be able to call all your loved ones and offer them guidance and shelter? Besides that, the subterranean roundhouse makes an awesome root cellar where you can keep all your food and water reserves year-round.
From Shannon Azares you’ll learn how sailors from the XVII century preserved water in their ships for months on end, even years and how you can use this method to preserve clean water for your family cost-free.
Mike Searson – who is a Firearm and Old West history expert – will show you what to do when there is no more ammo to be had, how people who wandered the West managed to hunt eight deer with six bullets, and why their supply of ammo never ran out. Remember the panic buying in the first half of 2013? That was nothing compared to what’s going to precede the collapse.
From Susan Morrow, an ex-science teacher and chemist, you’ll master “The Art of Poultice.” She says, “If you really explore the ingredients from which our forefathers made poultices, you’ll be totally surprised by the similarities with modern medicines.”
Well…how would you feel in a crisis to be the only one from the group knowledgeable about this lost skill? When there are no more antibiotics, people will turn to you to save their ill children’s lives.
If you liked our video tutorial on how to make Pemmican, then you’ll love this: I will show you how to make another superfood that our troops were using in the Independence war, and even George Washington ate on several occasions.
This food never goes bad. And I’m not talking about honey or vinegar. I’m talking about real food! The awesome part is that you can make this food in just 10 Mins and I’m pretty sure that you already have the ingredients in your house right now.
Really, this is all just a peek.
The Lost Ways is a far-reaching book with chapters ranging from simple things like making tasty bark-bread-like people did when there was no food-to building a traditional backyard smokehouse… and many, many, many more!
And believe it or not, this is not all…
Table Of Contents:
The Most Important Thing
Making Your Own Beverages: Beer to Stronger Stuff
Ginger Beer: Making Soda the Old Fashioned Way
How North American Indians and Early Pioneers Made Pemmican
Spycraft: Military Correspondence During The 1700’s to 1900’s
Wild West Guns for SHTF and a Guide to Rolling Your Own Ammo
How Our Forefathers Built Their Sawmills, Grain Mills,and Stamping Mills
How Our Ancestors Made Herbal Poultice to Heal Their Wounds
What Our Ancestors Were Foraging For? or How to Wildcraft Your Table
How Our Ancestors Navigated Without Using a GPS System
How Our Forefathers Made Knives
How Our Forefathers Made Snow shoes for Survival
How North California Native Americans Built Their Semi-subterranean Roundhouses
Our Ancestors’Guide to Root Cellars
Good Old Fashioned Cooking on an Open Flame
Learning from Our Ancestors How to Preserve Water
Learning from Our Ancestors How to Take Care of Our Hygiene When There Isn’t Anything to Buy
How and Why I Prefer to Make Soap with Modern Ingredients
Temporarily Installing a Wood-Burning Stove during Emergencies
Making Traditional and Survival Bark Bread…….
Trapping in Winter for Beaver and Muskrat Just like Our Forefathers Did
How to Make a Smokehouse and Smoke Fish
Survival Lessons From The Donner Party
SOURCE : http://www.prepperfortress.com/5-days-financial-collapse-coming-chaos-no-banks-no-public-facilities-no-food-rampaging-gangs-desperate-people/
“Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”― Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight